Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Wasps that catch Spiders

Chimera   

Those who lived happily ever after and eventually died in old age probably did so cursing one another. There boring stories faded away in the sands of time, is that what you want?

Love that ends in tragedy = immortality

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @Dam&Sam ;) - Unadulterated shukaansi xumo :D

warya Adam - Ibti is the spider you fear - careful - you being warned.lol

Ibtisam   

^^^^Surely Adam will offer you some Camels. You are gonna take a cow over Geel?? If so Somali maa tihiid ba!!! icon_razz.gif

how many geels horta?? and he hasn't offered any yet??

FYI - not all somalis are camel lovers - there are those who love cows more. but they live next to river - what would you know about that - you desert flower. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^desert flower is your girl Waris, she got paid to be so, and wrote a book about it, maaxaad aniga tuusha iga saari.

He did, but it was all in codes and u did not get it you common dude icon_razz.gif

Waax kaasta waa la idin kahela, cow lovers eh. :D I knew there was a Hindi link somewhere!!!

Ibtisam   

^^^^ redface.gif Adigu why baad ii daab socota about my somali ALL the time. I get it, my written somali sucks, nag daaf haadab! Don't be like a dog with a bone!

Otherwise you are going to force me to learn your local somali and kick your as*s with it! :mad: Don't test me.

the codes were for you - not I.

Desert flowers are real and they exist - stop condoming them by association - did you know where they grow - or should let that lesson to be taught to you by Adam - he is fond of those things desert%20flower%20mary_2.jpgdesert_flower.jpg

desert-flower1.jpg

Desert_flower.jpg

Ibtisam   

^^^VEry good Fu-fu I like that smile.gif

Sayid, I don't like flowers, but you already know that, the ones you gave me, you took back and gave it to another younger more greatful girl :D

only if you you knew the power of Desert flowers and where they grow in somalia - you have claimed different.

as for your little back hand tactics - those flowers went home with you and the Hindi had to call me to confirm it was me who gave them to you and not Adam icon_razz.gif

let be in peace so that i can finish my work.