Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Wasps that catch Spiders

Ibtisam   

^^^Not the only one dear, I like the suit. Even monkeys look good when they dress up dhe! icon_razz.gif

Fab: Are you feeling left out?? :D lol

@ Adam: [1]Iwasps [6]sowasps!!![2] amspsaw [4]tosaspw [3]sorryspsaw [5]hearaspsw smile.gif:D

Ianiga meanuujedah of-coursehaa I'maniga happyqosol toheh hearmaqal abouthu youlol beingha a mansaywhat? andiyo allwaax, nevermaya doubtednoword ithaa icon_razz.gif:D

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOL Nuune, Adam's been running circles around me all day, so I thought I would give it to him in afjinni. What you think of my effort?? You think he might need confused.com?

I'm sure he won't, we have a special connection, he will get my code :D

nuune   

^^ lool@Ibti, you really doin it well, waaba Afjinni nooc kale ah, honestly, anigana waa inaan intaas oo kale soo qoraa hala wareeree :D

bal noo fur thread af jinni ah ehehe

Ibtisam   

^^I think this one is heading that way anyway. So drop your little bit here! BUT start slowly dude we are just starting now, so don't break our young hearts with some from 1970 cod codkii :D

Ibtisam   

OH my god I had to work that one out coz was not expect my name!!! redface.gif LOOl Don’t be throwing no French and Spanish in there next yaa Adam.

theAllse yeawhors wothoulughd’v wogetweuld oourwn baonck thSoemali Wrieh?ters icon_razz.gif:D LOOOL

Chimera   

Bisinka Agent Ibtisam 009 i went to bed before you replied, that's some serious code you put there, do you YOURSELF even understand what you have written? :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool Yes I know what I wrote, it is very simple, try again will ya. It looks more complicated than it is icon_razz.gif

Chimera   

''All these years who would've thought we would get our own back on the Somali writers eh?''

now i have to rest my brain...

Chimera   

babrogh saqshed vardaqi momobli

sajfa vegse asedf milak rabab

qaomli samarin dwom kabli

That's the code Romeo used when he wrote letters to Julliete incase they were intercepted by her parents. I mean every single word i wrote there dear Ibti, decipher them and you will be enchanted by my poetry.

Chimera   

But we would become legends like Elmi & Hodan, Tristan & Isolde, Alimaax & Awrala, Cui Yingying & Zhang Sheng.....live for the moment.