Sign in to follow this  
lulla

WHAT AGE DO YA PLAN TO SETTLE DOWN AND MAKE FAMILY OF UR OWN?

Qac Qaac   

and have ur first kid when u r 50...

ar dadkaan oo wada calaacal ku jira, waaba yaabay old thing iga dheh, ani naxdin.. waxaaba rabay in aan isku qeebiyo 10camal... nuune meesha ka kac nin yoho. waad ujeeda waxa lawada leeyahay, darbi qoriska ka celi gabdhaha u dadaal.

Blessed   

Well; Hasna :D

I've found kaan isu quudhi lahaa. :cool: Yes, (I know you is wondering) it did intially worry me that I won't be able to do all those things that I needed to do but he is far too delish ;) to put on hold .. so decided to give it a go.

oooh! And I have some1 to complete my 'to-do' list for me.. Life is good nooh!

I get married (as in aqal-gal) in the summer insha Allah... As for babies; the thought kinda scares me at the moment.. so maybe a few more years preferably but bottom line Allahu yaclam.

Fancy that for an update :D

NGONGE   

^^^^Damn! Damn! Damn! Another one got away!

At this rate, by the time my current wife is forty and I'm ready to marry my second wife, none of you will be around to oblige. :(

Ah, at least Ayrn and Seven of Nine are still single (I'm very proud of these two).

:D

PS

(need to replace Ameenah with someone new. Hmmmm! Where is that Femme Fatal girl now?). ;)

Blessed   

*thinks of hitting Raami*

Oh forget it; these are blessed days (and can't bring myself to harm mooge's pic).

On a positive note; now that you've made your intentions clear. Those girls; will definately get married in the near future :D

*throws kab at Nuune instead*

Your too young to ask such questions icon_razz.gif

Miss Moderator Ameenah,

you look young from what I see on the displaying picture, so don't you think you hastened to marriage? I can detect your high level superior intellect, but physically it appears to me that you are incapable to handle the burden of marriage. Am surmising here with my assumptions, sorry if I pressed you hard.

I am in my twenties, and still suffering from the marraige anxiety. this fear may lead to me to a position where my family attempts to step in and decides for me by offering the prettiest chick of the family so as to overcome the chronic singleship.

I think am waiting for that thing to happen! I find interesting the benefits of arranged marriage; no hasstle and no shukaansi. That is cool.

IF girls are chicks can we refer to guys as roosters?

wondering

Girl1: Hey bella check the guy out!!!

Me: OH!! I see him now!! WHat a segsi rooster!!!Dayum!!

Blessed   

^^LOl! I always thought you were weird, but roosters, sexy? *looks concerned* We need to talk.

Mr Alle-ubaahne,

Aah, perception my dear, perception.

ehehehehe, that is funny indeed!

Ameenah, look, you take off the picture, that is a tricky way to tackle my peircing curriosity, lol

Look, is that supposed to be a poetry?

I like though, its perception, perception and of course the irresistible perception! smile.gif

Wiilo   

Did I mention that i'm 30 yrs ol now, and i want to settle down when i'm 40 yrs ol, ok, i though i didn't mention that.

IstacajAb:

Originally posted by Raami:

Ah, at least Aeryn and Seven of Nine are still single (I'm very proud of these two).

Says WHO? And even in the unlikely event that I was single, what use would I've for an oldman like yourself? icon_razz.gif