Suldaanka

Increasing tax on Khat imports having a positive impact. Khat migrants from Mogadishu leaving...

Predictable as ever, at this point, there is no sport in engaging with you. Your lack of putdowns ( you seem to confuse them with outright insults), projection of your twisted thoughts onto others and the supposed effeminate behaviors of men ( I think it is fair to say women have more guts than your proverbial balls) makes this whole exchange very mundane.

As for my soomaalinimo, as I said, before,  a secessionist, whose grandfather by his own admission was a party to some of most treacherous  moments  in Somali history, wouldn't lecture on soomaalinimo. So, go and bark somewhere else.

And speaking of Somaliland, considering the most topics regarding your little hamlet is started  by you and your fellow secessionists, the obsession with Somaliland is barely a Southern thing.

Tallaabo   
6 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

E tu Brutus? Heh, mate?:D

You see, it's one thing to put up with endless inanities of a "Ina-Gumeed, Qadaadweyn ah, oo Baydhaba kasoo ambadey". Who in turn, as luck would have it, doesn't have a nary to say about the teeming Ethiopian's occupying soldiers in his regions such as Bay and Bakool, getting their "sexual kicks" from the local brothers filled to the gullet by the downtrodden Somali ladies of those regions, but still has a "censorious word" or two to say about other's folk's social ills and Khat addiction.

And Now you seems to have joined the circus along side him. Pity, really, for here I was thinking, that you may been born as one of those "Beshe-Dhexe's chinless wonder boys" from Sanaag region (as it were :D). But at least I thought, that he has in it him the making of decent manly take of knowing what could pass for a response to anything and whatnot. Well, I suppose, it's not for the first time that I seems to have overestimated someone's caliber in this parish call SOL.

Mr Oodwayne, the unsavoury agenda in MMA's comments in this thread didn't pass me by unnoticed but my antipathy towards this most potent social poison makes his comments pretty benign by comparison. The time for wacdi and duco for the drug dealers and addicts of Somaliland is over. Now it is time to ridicule them and tell them what they really - crackheads. 

15 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

Mr Oodwayne, the unsavoury agenda in MMA's comments in this thread didn't pass me by unnoticed but my antipathy towards this most potent social poison makes his comments pretty benign by comparison. The time for wacdi and duco for the drug dealers and addicts of Somaliland is over. Now it is time to ridicule them and tell them what they really - crackheads. 

Tallaabo, I didn't initiate this thread. It was done by a Waqooyi fella in order to deride a supposedly Reer Koonfur man. But it backfired on him.

Honestly, I didn't know the situation for jaad addicts was this bad. Granted, I don't associate with them, but the few I met in Islii, Nayroobi, were not this bad. However, those were in their natural state - chewing their jaad and in marqaan state. Take away that and they would look and behave like bahalo. Ha i soo marina dheh.

galbeedi   

Because of the Oromo strike there were no Qat for few days.

Some African business reporters say it costs Somaliland 560 million a year. Imagine 200,000-300,000 dollars of hard currency leaving your community every day for drugs and doing nothing.

The Hapless Jeegaan is trying to squeeze only the poor by forcing them to use the worthless dollar. Millions are leaving through Xawaala and other meaning. Rather than control the currency flight by the rich, they target only the poor.

They can not stop the Qat because Mama Ethiopia will be angry.

galbeedi   

Because of the Oromo strike there were no Qat for few days.

Some African business reporters say it costs Somaliland 560 million a year. Imagine 200,000-300,000 dollars of hard currency leaving your community every day for drugs and doing nothing.

The Hapless Jeegaan is trying to squeeze only the poor by forcing them to use the worthless dollar. Millions are leaving through Xawaala and other meaning. Rather than control the currency flight by the rich, they target only the poor.

They can not stop the Qat because Mama Ethiopia will be angry.

2 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Tallaabo, I didn't initiate this thread. It was done by a Waqooyi fella in order to deride a supposedly Reer Koonfur man. But it backfired on him.

Honestly, I didn't know the situation for jaad addicts was this bad. Granted, I don't associate with them, but the few I met in Islii, Nayroobi, were not this bad. However, those were in their natural state - chewing their jaad and in marqaan state. Take away that and they would look and behave like bahalo. Ha i soo marina dheh.

The point has been made. No need to explain further. 

And coming back to your posts, it is well known Khat is an additive substance and like all other addictions, the users of this substance show many different forms of withdrawal behaviours. There is nothing new about this fact.

It is not like a Khat chewer in Hargeisa is any more or less addicted than the one from Mogadishu or Nairobi or anywhere else.  If you were trying to get that point across, then you are only making a fool out of yourself.

The point of my post is related to the tax increase which is having exactly the intended outcome, driving people away from Khat use or making it harder for Khat users to afford it. 

21 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Che,

Secondly, as I have told you before, I measure men by their acts, not by their words.

I am sure you measure them in a lot of ways.  You seem to be an expert. Silly man.