Sign in to follow this  
FatB

Oops ive done it again

FatB   

i have this tendancy to leave everything to the last minute... just now i have a 15 page essay to present by tomorrow, like always ive left it to tonight...WHY....

is anybody els like that? i cant be the only one...

So long as i keep my clients happy my boss is a happy chap.

ps he does not know that i am lastmin.com dee he thinks am such a hard worker yah right blabbing my way through the bonus list!!!!

Urban   

i always leave things till the last minute.. :(

and when i start doin the project, i get so many good ideas than the one im workin on but i have no time to do them, so i end up handing in a pile of shite..

last night i've downloaded many Tony Robbins audio books, you know, the "you can be all you can be" type of speeches..let's hope they do somethin..

i still haven't listen to one yet..

I just received a first for a 3,000 word essay I wrote 2 hours before the deadline. We had two months to prepare. :D

I work best under severe pressure, my best projects/essays have been written really close to the deadline. I've always had trouble with concentration, and this type of stress helps me focus. But I admit, it doesn't always work :(

last night i've downloaded many Tony Robbins audio books, you know, the "you can be all you can be" type of speeches..let's hope they do somethin..

Whenever I hear about Tony Robbins I think of this

FatB   

yeah i used to say to myself that i did my best work under presure...lol that was till i strated flunking most of my subjects.....

it realy is a bad habbit to get out off...kinda like quiting smoking...

Baluug   

Originally posted by XulaXu:

Whenever I hear about Tony Robbins I think of

LOL What the hell was that? :D "Tony Robbins.....hungry!!"

Originally posted by tHe oNe aNd OnLy:

i have this tendancy to leave everything to the last minute... just now i have a 15 page essay to present by tomorrow, like always ive left it to tonight...WHY....

Welcome to the CLUB.

RedSea   

Originally posted by tHe oNe aNd OnLy:

who cares man,why are you wasting time now,and sharing your idiocy with us,go do it right now,instead of telling us the fact that you have wasted time and thus thinking it's funny.

isdaji waan kugu ciyaarayaa,laakin waad wareersantay,ee orod danaahaga ufoof.