Saalax

Somalia military officers arrive in Sanaag to enlist SNA Sanaag branch

Saalax   
5 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

But that is not the point, is it? The point is, you said it, that, the Ceel-Afweyn's folks will welcome Somali National Army send by Mr Farmaajo in Villa Somalia into their territories.

And I am saying, if you really believe that, and you are not saying this just to troll us, then you simply have no idea of who this Ceel-Afweyn folks are. Who are these Sanaag folks of the West Burco's community are. And what they believe in. 

This is the point I am getting at. Now do you see how you are naked in here or shall I write more capital and bolt letters about how absurd what you are talking about really is.

Like I said you are stuck in the past.  Saying the SNA will be there doesn't mean it will be D block clans.  All Sanaag communities will have the opportunity to enlist in the Somali army if they want.

Saalax   

Oodweyne Jeegaanland is meaningless to the folks there.  Sure they were the backbone of the SNM in Sanaag along with the Ceerigaabo community but that is where it ends.  You are mistaken if you think reer Sanaag west Burco share your paranoia of Somalia. Why would we be paranoid of Somalia when Bosaso is next door and many of us use it for business? Somalis are same to us. 

here is the chairman of WADANI in Sanaag who also hails from west Burco community telling it like it is. Reality is most Sanaagians share his view and don't have the victim mentality of reer Hargeisa "wa nala

faro xumeeyay so we will secede from Somalia, Ethiopia wa walaalaheen". Sanaagians fought like men during the SNM days that is why we don't share the same victim mentality that a lot of people from the west side regions carry.

Muxuu ka yidhi walaaltinimada soomaaliya iyo itoobiya gudoomiyaha xisbiga wadani ee gobolka Sanaag

Saalax   

Oodweyne you are the one who is wrong here. I am from the area and know my people

well.  No one really believes in that nonsense that Somaliland will get recognized.  The

folks there are not hardcore separatists  like in Hargeisa. Truth is they don't want any

forces in their lands other than themselves whether you Jeegaan, SNA etc the only

people accepted in those areas is the local natives that is why a lot of Jeegaan were

slaughtered in Ceel Afweyn. The jeegaan can't even lift a rock from the ground without

our knowledge.Somalia is a federal country anyway, self-rule for regions is welcomed,

so there is no need for Jeegaanta project (the Jeegan project aka formerly Somaliland

is a begging bowl project for certain communities) the sooner the aid is cut the better.

You must be naive to think booli qaran will be accepted in 2018.

Saalax   

oodweyne we know who our bullets are reserved for. It is certainly not bogeyman wanlaweyn (a town in lower

shabelle) or Somalia.  It is for jeegaanta and I am glad it has been used wisely (in 5 battles).  My enemy is

certainly not some kid a thousand kilometer away in Baydhabo or Wanlaweyn tending to his farms  which is rubbish talk. Go preach that sheeko caruureed nonsense to someone else.

Saalax   

I told you the reality niyohow. No one is falling for that "wanlaweyn" or "f*Q**sh" bogeyman of the last 27 years while the Jeegaan looted all aid destined for Somaliland. Everything has a end  and that propaganda has fortunately expired , even a 12 year old in Burco will tell you that today. 

Today the youth of Somaliland have promised to assassinate those responsible for stealing

all the aid like booli qaran. So they are awoke and know their enemy. The first to burn from

the bullets of those youths will be the likes of Muuse Bixi and not some kid in Wanlaweyn.

So my advice to you is you are fighting a losing battle. Don't waste your time trying to defend

jeegaanta, most of the youth are awoke.

Holac   
7 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Wax kasta oo dheef, dhaqasho, iyo dhiilaba ah, waa hurayaan in qaran Isaaq leeyahay Africa laga dhex-taago. Now "this is real talk", "the men's talk" of this particular clan.

Do you see why non-beesha-dhexe clans would be hostile towards the very idea of being a Somalilander? For secessionists, clan ownership often supercedes the concept of nationhood or citizenship. It is the big elephant in the room. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Tallaabo   
46 minutes ago, Holac said:

Do you see why non-beesha-dhexe clans would be hostile towards the very idea of being a Somalilander? For secessionists, clan ownership often supercedes the concept of nationhood or citizenship. It is the big elephant in the room. 

For a dwindling number of people who view the world through clan-tinted lenses i, e the likes of saalax, galbeedi, and mooge, Somaliland and besha dhexe are one and the same.  However, for the majority of the population including all those who were born after Somaliland's independence, Somaliland is what it is- the nation representing the multi-clan territories formerly under the rule of the British empire. I am sure Mr Oodwayne knows those are not the views of the HY clan. 

• Like 1

Saalax   
6 hours ago, Holac said:

It is contradictory.  No worries though Somaliland will never be recognized.  Qabil qaran ma noqdo.

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Ducale said:

Djibouti

Ciise

Qaran

Djibouti is composed of two ethnic groups (Afar and Somali) and many other ethnic minorities.