Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

SOL Ugliness Competition

Contrary what other people would have, we're hereby announcing the 2008 SOL Ugliness competition. Let's see, hear and read how ugly are you and get awarded.

Each one should write a pharagraph explaining how ugly he/she is ,,,,, adding a photo is preferable and will add points to your score.

The award will go to the most ugly person and will be recognized as the UGLIEST PERSON in SOL.

Now who wants to start ???

Ibtisam   

^^was she black at one point or fake tan gone too far on a china man?? :D

JB this is silly SOL does not allow ugly ppl to join. Everyone is pretty..just in different ways. :cool:

Thanks Afro ,,,,,,,,,, you are registered now.

Ibti, we don't need pretty ppl here ,, they suck. Only ugly are allowed to join. SOL is full of ugly ppl,, we all know that ,, come on :D

Cara.   

I would enter the competition but this is clearly for amateur run-of-the-mill uglies while I'm a professional scare-children-straight ugly.

Maybe I could be one of the judges.

MZanzi   

Some lyrics I find appropriate from jimmy soul

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your/ lifeNever make a pretty woman your wifeSo from my/ personal point of viewGet an ugly girl to /marry youBut if you make an ugly woman your /wifeYou'll be happy for the rest of your /lifeAn ugly woman cooks your meals on time/And she'll always give you peace of mind/Don't let your friends say you have no taste/Go ahead and marry/ anyway Though her face is ugly and her eyes don't match /Take it from me,/ she's a better catch/ And from "the northern pikes"/She ain't pretty she just looks that way.

Observation:

There are a hell of a lot of Good looking people in this forum.

Not just a few but all kinds....and I am talking those that would rate a 10 plus..

And scince I do wear glasses, I consider my Vision pretty good.

"Beauty " is subjective to the beholder.

Kool_Kat   

^^Bisinka!!! Suniyahaaga aanba kamaseeray say ukala koreeyaan...Een likahana biro maasaas kuugu qurxiyay?

JB, does ugliness on the inside count? I am sure you can get more participants in the compitition that way than just outside ugliness... :D

winnie   

i am so ugly, when i went to the beautician to get my eyebrows waxed, she accidentally waxed my moustache.

and if that wasnt embarassing enough, the beautician charged me double because, apparantly, the struggle to wax me cost her a nail and a chipped tooth.

i am so ugly... the last time i went for a job interview, they wouldnt let me in the building stating: "NO DOGS ALLOWED".

i am so fat, everytime i get out of bed, my family jumps out of their rooms screaming: "EARTHQUAAAAKE!!!"

I'm ugly yall.