Sign in to follow this  
Wiilo

WHERE ARE THE GOOD SOMALI WOMEN ?

I think there is no need to explain what GOOD means . . . . unless you tell me that you don't know ,,,, then it should be answered by all SOL ,,,,,

anyhow , thanks for giving me some information about you :D:D

Bess.   

there u go again....assuming....i didn't give u anything about myself...... :rolleyes: ...about the "good" thing ...different ppl might have different interpretations...was wondering what urs was...no biggie.... :D

Nop ,,,, good is goood and ppl know about that ,,,, no assuming at all .... go back 2 ur posts & u'll see da information u gave me just today ;D

Now tell me i was right ! !! ! ! !

Bess.   

i doubt u got anything real from it....u only got what u thought u saw or read.... its all ur preconceived notion of what u think u know.....or who u think i am....

U r still tryin' to resist but no weapons ,,,,, it is not that i guess who u r making me assume but following ur words unless u didn't tell da truth and follow Arrawelo's advice :D:D

By da way ,, why ppl always think about Shukaansi are they dirty minded or something ???

they could simply take part of da discussion ,,,,,,

Ohhhhhhhhh i forgot ,,, they are Somalis. . .

Bess.   

lol.... ;) ....i never lie....why should i ... don't need too....like i said...u think u know but u have no idea.... icon_razz.gif ...plz...continue...thinking the way u do...it has no effect on me....tried to to tell u like it is ....but u won't listen... u deal..

Bess.   

i don't all at all...i was just amazed that from reading those rather terse posts...that u took that as flirting, or anything similar to that is beyond me...just trying to understand....lol...to each his own.... :D