Sign in to follow this  
Ashkiro

Ladies: whom have traveled to Somalia/Africa

Faynuus   

Bella ma adigoo london joogaad baranbaro ka sheegaysaa. Hargeisa is very clean city. i love it. Anyway, ur very right avt the celeb status and all other stuff.

Poster. walaasheey ugu horaynta think of ur safety. dont go out alone, u may never know pple are hungrier than 2 years ago.

take DDs advice. Indhashareer works wonders.

Ashkiro   

Bella did you go anywhere, do anything other than what i *assume* which is staying within close circle of family and friends. Somehow i get the feeling i do understand that its a "thrid world country" and safety is first and foremost, but i get the feeling that one can't go anywhere rather than sit at home reminiscing with the family, especially if the one in question is a female.

Mahadsanid walaalshiis Faynuus, but i am such a fuleeyat, i never travel alone to anywhere rather than my daily commuting so its out of the question to travel alone to Somalia or anywhere else. I am not planning on going anytime soon, but what's with the indhashareer? Hijab is not enough miya? yikes. Insha-Allah one day i will have my own stories to tell, maybe write a book about my travels that would be superb . smile.gif

Dabshid, that is a special name to me, don't make fun of it again you hear!! **You have been warned**