Deeq A.

Somaliland: Police detain Ms. Naima before leaving for Mogadishu

galbeedi   

There is no hope for the youth in Somaliland. 

They got the leaders of the last century (1980). Do you think tribal chuivanists like Muuse Biixi and Mohamed Kahin could fix youth unemployment, infliation or any modern issue?, I do not think. 

This are yesterday's warlords recycled as the new leaders of the 21th century. 

galbeedi   

Absolutely, he should not throw this new star under the bus.

Deep down, I sense the jealousy thing. He was the only unionist sending dispatches from the occupied territory of Somaliland. Now, more beautiful stars from that part are rising in the social media and Mr. Coldoon is probably fading as these new stars attract more audience.

Newlyweds Universal TV's Hargeisa correspondent Hamda Xaji Oktober & her husband  Nasir Cadceed (Reer Puntland)  on Naceema's detention.

As usual, Somalia's "empty-bottles" online community made a lot of noise regarding the couple's comments.  

27458882_881288781995956_400254547617712 

5 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Maakhiri1,

Tell me, bro, why do I have the "inkling" (or "suspicion") that if this Mr Cadeed fellow were to have come out (with gun-blazing, no less) in "denouncing" the conduct of Somaliland's government in regards to this "way-over-her-head" young lady who is now in prison, then the very "private affair" of whether his wife is right or wrong in "baring her head" (in her engagement night of all night), which was what he used to warned against other Somali girls would have not being mentioned by you on anyone else in this thread.

Now do you see where I am going with this "thought" of mine? Which is, it seems that even their "Yesterday's political hero" (like Professor Ahmed Ismail Samatar) are essentially not only a dead-to-them but they are beneath contempt the minute these "yesterday's friends" say so much of a "good word" about Somaliland or even about her politics.

And yet the likes of you will say (with straight face, no less) that you genuinely are after a "political brotherhood" and a "legal unionism" of some sort with Somaliland, when in fact on the other hand and on the same breadth, you can't wait to denounce anyone or anybody who so much say a "decent word" between edge ways (of all places) about Somaliland.

Do you see why those of us in Somaliland would prefer to deal with those who will tell us straight up that if they can they will like to "sharpened their swords" for us. And to boot, would not be seen in a million of years talking about a "bogus brotherhood" and whatnot in which allegedly they may have for us, which is the "coyly" and the "coquettish" way some of the politically silly unionists put things, as if one can't see them through.

And you still by the looks of it, are genuinely wondering as to why we don't take seriously all those who could be "classified" as a "politically hypocrite" of the "unionist persuasion", who to boot their real "malignant feel" for Somaliland gets to be "revealed" only when one of her former "political allies" jump ship to Somaliland's side of the "fence" (as it were). 

Oodweyne, first it would be silly of me, to discount achievements and progress made by SL, I value and respect any SOMALI anywhere that give, peace, and progress to SOMALI people.  

Democracy, ,rule of law, due process that you enjoy at west, is NOT  rocket science, it is not something we need to spend 100s of years to learn, it is something with right leaders, you can apply, and follow,, with minor tweaks,  without reinventing  the wheel.

So you die hard SL supporters, before you jump and defend whatever is going on in SL, first think, and question if it is right, if it is not, denounce, and try to fix,. Some of you can influence, and are a phone call away, GABADHAN HOOSTEEDA intaad waxa galay gaadhin, , MAXAY GALAAFATEY? has she been inciting violence? did she hold protests?  what is she guilty of?

If you believe her ideas and discussions were silly, does she deserve jail time?

Where is the due process? how come she is still rotting in JAIL  for days,  idinna u leedihiin,  she deserve it,  waa u qalantaa , buga!

I am telling you these are dictatorial tendencies, and if you don't let people discuss ideas,  and ANAA SAXSAN,  you will be suffering from  GROUPTHINK, you are not far off those radical Islamists, who cut peoples head off just because they pray different or dress different.