Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

I seen the finest guy in london

Hibo   

Ladies i have seen the finest guy in london.

He is tall, handsome, aring and educated.

Loves being somali and does a lot for somali ppl in UK.

But i dont know how to approach him, what should I do, sisters. :confused:

Salaama

Does homeboy have any other brothers for MOI by any chance :confused: .......anywho girl.....i would advice you to be brave and go step up to the plate :D and see what he says from there on. I was in a lil scenerio much like this one.....and waiting around for him to say something to me took ages :( ......i was beginning to let it all go then my cousin give me a lil pep talk and from there i went up to him one time and asked him to dance and it turned out that he was seeing someone and was quite happy so that by dancing with me she'd get upset.....i understood.....i got up and dust it all OFF....after all i got a clear answer.........but if i didn't begin conversation i wouldn't have had the slightest idea what the hell he was WAITING for.

GODBLESS

ScarFace   

ALLA i think i know dat brotha

ismahaan when did yu see me sis :cool: lol

NAH 4REAL its da 21st century sis LEAD DA way dont wait for him to approach.......

instead try an approach him......... :D

OG Moti   

I have been in london, i did few things for somalis, i dont eat QAAD, where did we meet Sis_ismahan, remind me smile.gif

hey girls dont worry there are a lot of good somali men out there, just keep looking and most of all look near by dont look far.. god men are always close and unnoticable, you dont see them but the are near, so good luck....

peace

Salamz!

hahaha, Ballerz!what an advise!!!lol, shame on ya man, is that the advise u'd give ya real sista if she was in the same sitouation??? NAAAAAA I doubt it bro ;)

Sista I would say, just try n be at the same places as him, n if he notices u then he will surely do his job as a man n if not then he is prabubly diggin some where else :rolleyes:

I dont know maybe u'd prefer 2 talk 2 him strightly, but I wouldn do it, 4 me its obvious if a bro is having his eyes on me or not just right after the first time I c him,the second time will only be a confirmation :cool:

If u see the bro a couple of times and there r no eye contacts then i would say change the direction sis, but what ever u do I wish u very good luck sweetie ;)

Salaamz..

Oh! this is so Occured Ismahaan i've been in the same Situation.. But i don't have enough guts to approach a Guy., so. Yeah! i'm really ''shy'' when it comes to guys even if they are attracted to me' Gosh i can just imagine running away. 'n falling into some Mud! :( i Guess im not used to fallen for Guys' But i would Advice you to tell him before it's too late like that other sister said, he might be involved, or something... You never know, better to love and lost then never to love at all Ey..,???

Yeah do that sis, But don't tell him you like him,.,, Nooo don't do that, Just start Interlectual conversation, and see his reaction towards You.... Hope i've helped i know im a little Old fashioned But sometimes its Good to be ''shy''... and Old fashioned

Hope i've helped you in the process

Ma'salamah

Zaylici   

STHLM_Lady

A lady by the above name said something interesting. I think you could illuminate us by explaining to us what you mean give him signal, men usually do not understand the signals and I think this is the greatest mistake women do by assuming that men understand the signals they send.

Jewelz   

YEA I NOE GIRL THERES ALOT OF FINE BROTHA'S IN LONDON. THE NEXT TIME U SEE HIM APROACH HIM AND TALK TO HIM BUT DONT SEEM DESPERATE OR ANYTHING AND LET HIM ASK THE QUESTIONS

ajakis   

LOOOOOOL THIS IS CRACKIN ME UP! SOME OF YALL ARE JUS TOO BRAINLESS TO ADVICE A SISTA....WE ALL KNOW GUYS LIKE AND ADORE GURLS WHO MAKE DA MOVE 1ST...BUT IF HE IS DA FYNEST IN UK AS U SAID...HE MIGHT ALREADY BEEN TAKEN :( BUT IF HE STILL SINGLE DONT WASTE A SECOND GO AND HOLLA AT DA BROTHA...IF U DA SHY TYPE LET ONE OF UR HOMEGALS DO THE JOB FOR YA...NA'MEAN

SoMa_InC   

Ismahan i know u taking bout me....but i thought u never fancied me....i wish i knew gal...i would have taken things 2 far....nah mean....by da way when u coming back 2 london?..

The best advice i would give you is dont approach him. He would think that you are cheap!. Take your time and say hello if he comes in your direction but be careful not to give out signals that you are desperate!. LOL

Enough Love