Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

IMPORTANT!!! BBC Radio 5 vote to show pictures

hmmm, I wonder if you would have the same Nonchalant (Big deal, take it with a salt grain) attitude if it had to do with SOMALILAND or your Family?

Khayr, you went too far this time. I'm really sick and tired of you going around this forum, shouting "You either with khayr and his devotion to islam, or you are against him" you are the biggest phony of all(you know it, I know it and there is no denying it).

What you should be doing instead of taking part of of a "PUBLIC FORUM" is, you should be locking yourself in the closet;because thats were the lil shimbir's belong. Instead of that, you are online pretending you are more hollier than this entire forum put together.

In case you haven't noticed, you little tiger, you are not the only muslim faithful around these parts. People are allowed to express their opinion as they please, and they shouldn't have to deal with snakes such as yourself everytime they speak freely on a issue. Did you think you were going to get reaction from LANDER or the other person before that when you asked them if they would hold the same opinion if it had to do with their family?

I have news for you, if the world was out to disrespect my family, my character, my entire being, I would react differently than I did regarding this issue, I would retaliate, because thats my family, and no shimbir in her right mind would even speak of my family in the same breath.

It doesn't mean I am less devoted to my religion, and that my religion is less important than my family. What it means, you lil shimbir is that no amount of shouting will undo the damage caused by a pencil and paper, thats why I AM PUTTING MY TIME TO SOME GOOD USE, INSTEAD OF WASTING IT WITH EMAILS AND BURNING FLAGS AND DUTCH PROPERTIES, I AM ABOVE ALL OF IT, AND YOU ARE NOT.

If you are so fired up by all of this, why not go to pakistan or afghanistan or wherever those holly warlords are, why are you here pretending you are doing justice for islam??

I will tell you why you are here and not out there fighting along side your holly warlord brothers in islam, because you were chased by bullets, thats why you can't show your face around your own homeland and you are here talking bs away. If I were you, I would think twice before you come at pple again the way you did on your above post.

one should expect this type of stuff these days where all u see is useless leader and murders of humans!

but as a good muslim, you should not be bothered by lousy ill advised burps!! we should be beyond that! even our koran teachs not to pay attentions to ppl who bent on distriction and pray for them!

we should pray for them so that allah will make them see the light soon! be wise never let some lil things make u worry! just pray for them! u cant judge them! let the one above us all judge them!

after all, we have to answer to the all might one day!!

Foxy   

In case you haven't noticed, you little tiger, you are not the only muslim faithful around these parts. People are allowed to express their opinion as they please, and they shouldn't have to deal with snakes such as yourself everytime they speak freely on a issue. Did you think you were going to get reaction from LANDER or the other person before that when you asked them if they would hold the same opinion if it had to do with their family?

hear hear well summed up LazyGal for the truth has been addressed by you walee...

Alaaha dadka qarkood way iska nacnac badan yahiin, khayre iska bal yar aamu for once in your life time in SOL....bilaaa caleyk ee take a break from ur ongoing battle of on going online righteousness.........its getting abit lame..ileeyn dadna diinta kama xigtid

cheers

Khayr   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

[QB]

I have news for you, if the world was out to disrespect my family, my character, my entire being, I would react differently than I did regarding this issue, I would retaliate, because thats my family, and no shimbir in her right mind would even speak of my family in the same breath.

It doesn't mean I am less devoted to my religion, and that my religion is less important than my family. What it means, you lil shimbir is that no amount of shouting will undo the damage caused by a pencil and paper, thats why I AM PUTTING MY TIME TO SOME GOOD USE, INSTEAD OF WASTING IT WITH EMAILS AND BURNING FLAGS AND DUTCH PROPERTIES, I AM ABOVE ALL OF IT, AND YOU ARE NOT.

You have proven my Point!!!

An insult on your Family deserves a BIGGER REACTION then an INSULT to the RASUL (salallahu caliyhe wasilm). re: "React differently... I would retailte" those were some of your words

Whats their to argue about now?

Thanks for being Honest! ;)

You can only prove someone right if they had a a point in the first place. As far as I am concerned, you are clueless.

All you see is black and white, you are bringing up pple's family and comparing them to the prophet, do you hear yourself?

COMPARING THE PROPHET TO A FAMILY MEMBER, HOW INSANE IS THAT AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A FAITHFUL OF ALLAH. I ALREADY TOLD YOU, YOU BELONG IN THE CLOSET, NOT IN SOL. YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED UP FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME.

I am sorry, but lack of knowledge sometimes takes people over the cliff. Sister Lazy and foxy...in the most respectable way, I would like to tell you...you are both wrong!

Love of the prophet should always be FIRST after love for Allah of course. That is part of the aqeedah and the tawhid of the muslim. In other words it is your creed, the foundation of your faith. Tawhiid of mutabaca it is called ( dont ask me how i know this :D )

Now u cant be faithfull if you are missing this foundation .. ( i am not trying to say that you are less faithfull, but it is my duty to convey the haq! to my sister in islam )

Anyways, you can say my opinions lack the importance, But i will let u reflect on this verse and hadith.

Say to them: If you love God, follow (and love and honor) me, and God will love you" (3:31).

Say: 'If your fathers or your sons or your brothers or your wives or your tribe, or any wealth you have acquired, or any business you fear may slump, or any dwelling-places which please you, are dearer to you than Allah and His Messenger and fighting hard in jihad in His Way, then wait until Allah brings about His command.'" (9:25)

hadith

'Umar ibn al-Khattab told the Prophet, "I love you more than anything except my soul which is between my two sides." The Prophet replied, "None of you will believe until I am dearer to him than his own soul." 'Umar said, "By the One who sent down the Book on you, I love you more than my soul which is between my

two sides." The Prophet said, "'Umar, now you have it!" (al-Bukhari)

There are three things which cause anyone who takes refuge in them to experience the sweetness of belief - that Allah and His Messenger are more beloved to him than anything else; that he loves a man only for Allah; and that he dislikes the thought of reverting to disbelief as much as he would dislike being cast into the Fire." (al-Bukhari & Muslim))

Anas reported that the Messenger of Allah said, "None of you will believe until I am more beloved to him than his children, his father and all people." (al-Bukhari, Muslim & an-Nasa'i)

LACK OF KNOWLEDGE MIGHT TAKE PPLE OFF THE CLIFF AS U SAID, BUT LACK OF COMMON SENSE CAN DRIVE SOME INDIVIDUALS INSANE.

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT PUTTING THE PROPHET OVER ANYONE OR ANYTHING? IS THIS ONE OF THOSE TIMES WHERE YOU PPLE ONLY READ WHAT YOU WANNA READ AND JUST BLACKOUT THE REST?

YOU MIGHT CLAIM TO HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE OF THE DEEN THAN I DO, BUT I NEVER COMMIT SILLY DANBI SUCH AS PUTTING THE PROPHET'S NAME IN JUST ABOUT EVERY CORNER OF THIS THREAD AND IF THINGS DONT GO MY WAY, I DON'T USE THE PROPHET'S NAME AS AN EXCUSE TO GET MY POINT ACROSS AND SCARE PPLE OFF JUST BECUZ PPLE THINK OF ME AS AN AIRBUD, NA MEAN?

IF YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I JUST SAID, I AM SURE THE PERSON I AM TALKING ABOUT WILL UNDERSTAND IT MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE, AND HE KNOWS WHO HE IS.

MY BEEF WITH THE AIRBUDS IS HOW DARE YOU BRING PROPHET'S NAME OR THE DEEN AND FAMILY IN THE SAME SENTENCE, GET IT AIRBUD, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.

Paragon   

People, let us not implicate each other. I am sure we all feel strongly about this matter, so please, let us be objective and not pass judgements on each other. Thanks. smile.gif

Salama aleykum

Please forgive me sister, I was merely sharing the information with you, And in no way am i saying or judging your love for the prophet s.c.w. How understood the argument was that he was giving you a simile or comparing that to a reaction that you would have for a family member. To show you how close we should have the prophet in our heart.I only meant in a good way when i posted that verse in the quran. By the way i rather support my thoughts with quran and sunnah than my own opinions. Also, you were wondering why we put family and the prophet in the same sentence, well, as you can see in the verse above, Allah subhana watacalaa does the comparison to show us who we could love more..authentic verse form the quran. I hope you see what i mean. discussions like this it can throw one anyone in more danbi than they would want. Second thing dear sister, forgive us all and we as well should have no insult or hate towards another muslim..period.

Please dear brothers and sisters lets stop the attacks on each other, it doesnt serve the purpose. There are plenty of hadiths about that, being mindfull of your brother and sister in islam. NO ONE has the right to defame anyone or talk about others faults wether it is online or not, Itaqilaah.

Last, I didnt want to write this much, I want to say forgive me, And if i am not making since or i said something wrong it is my own fault and if i said something good that help it is from the assistance allah subhana watacalaa...

salaam