Sign in to follow this  
Prometheus

Saudi Scholars and Adult Breast-Feeding

Cara.   

Wait, I've been saving this qabiil joke for a worthy occasion.

What did the ******** lady say to her ****** in-laws when her husband kicked the *******?

He ****** with the donkey and now can't even ****** himself! :D:D:Dredface.gifredface.gif

Malika   

^ :D

Ibti -Now you got it. It has nothing to do with naas jaaq,it was more to do with the obsession men have with women breasts.

Dee reekaa aad shegeysoo wala yaqaan - waa kuwi dee afar walaalo aa haal xaas leh - kuwasi dadkeeni mahaan dee.

:D

NGONGE   

I can see that you ladies are having fun and can even understand how talk about breasts might make you feel uncomfortable but I fully object to this silly hijacking of the topic, you witches. Now please return to the troll corner and stop spoiling a good thread dammit. :mad:

LooL, ladies, brilliant!

Guys, listen we don't want to keep hearing about the permissibility of an adult having a go at one of our private body parts. It's a no-brainer for us; only a man could ruminate over this and deliver such a fatwah and only men could go on and on about it ad nauseam. It objectifies women.

husband: hey Mariam

Mariam: now what?

husband: my brother needs a place to crash for a while

Mariam: why doesn't he stay at your other brother's place. He's a bachelor.

husband: it's dirty there and he'll go hungry

Mariam: for crying out loud. Only for a short while though..

husband: well, there is this one thing..

Mariam: he smells?

husband: erm, no, I don't like the idea of leaving him at the house alone with you. You know, what will people say?

Mariam: they will say he needs to get a job and home of his own!

husband pulls out breast pump

husband: if you squeeze a little into here and we whiten his morning cuppa...

Mariam: divorce me you dogg.

Malika   

Lol.Imagine having to breast feed co-workers dee how many of time one has been in an office alone with a male co worker?

Wali.com

Sheh. I could almost imagine how 'Mariam' was feeling - The anger in her response -Now what? Hehehe - ***** baa qaba. :D:D

NGONGE   

No. I am going to make a complaint about you. The topic has moved from breast feeding and it is about music now. It is you girls who are obsessing about breasts and seeing things that are not there.

I am annoyed, you witches. I spent twenty minutes looking for those sources that Haatu asked for. Bloody women!

Mariam's a cool cucumber. Her reaction is in keeping with her character. She never knew she'd married a Naas Caanood boy. She has now set up a help line for women like her.

Ibtisam   

LOOOOL @ Naas Caanood boy :D:D:D

Ngonge let it go and stop calling us names :mad: Adiga aya witch iyo qumanyo ba aha!

NGONGE   

Do what you like, Ibti. I can't stop you. Just do me a favor and tell me in advance what topics don't meet with your majesty's approval so that I don't waste my time contributing to them in future.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I can see that you ladies are having fun and can even understand how talk about breasts might make you feel uncomfortable but I fully object to this silly hijacking of the topic, you witches. Now please return to the troll corner and stop spoiling a good thread dammit. :mad:

I guess it's not against SOL's golden rules to intentionally derail, deface, or disrupt a thread. Actually, spamming and trolling threads is against the rules. But I just read sheher's comment about the original issue - adult breastfeeding. The issue of letting a grown man suck on a female breast is a no-brainer; it's an outrageous, testosterone-inspired form of savageness. Of course, this ritual is found in hallowed books of hadith. But who gives a flying f!ck. It doesn't matter if it's a hadith or not. It should be rejected. I couldn't agree with this more.

Ibtisam   

I didn't realised this was so important to people who it seems put all their effort into it and as such will leave them to it.

I'm out,

Originally posted by Prometheus:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

I guess it's not against SOL's golden rules to intentionally derail, deface, or disrupt a thread. Actually, spamming and trolling threads is against the rules. But I just read sheher's comment about the original issue - adult breastfeeding. The issue of letting a grown man suck on a female breast is a no-brainer; it's an outrageous, testosterone-inspired form of savageness. Of course, this ritual is found in hallowed books of hadith. But who gives a flying f!ck. It doesn't matter if it's a hadith or not. It should be rejected. I couldn't agree with this more.
Dude, I see how you have extrapolated what I said. But I'm not getting dragged into that.

This was a case of mock-trolling to highlight a point. Maalaayacni will always be maalaayacni. However many negative theories we women have about men- they're dogs, not to be trusted etc- we never come up with stuff that is enforceable upon them collectively as a rule. We're not from another planet. Or pets.