Sign in to follow this  
Member-sol-

racist mexican family

A small Mexican boy went into the kitchen where his mom was baking. He puts his hand in the flour and wipes it all over his face. He says: "Mamita, look at me - I'm a white boy!"

His mom slaps him in the face and says:

"Dios mio, you must be joking, go show that to your father!"

He goes to his dad who was in the living room and says: "Look, I'm a white boy."

His dad slaps him hard in the face and says: "Go show that to your grandma."

The boy goes into his grandma's room and says: "Mira, Abuelita, yo soy a white boy."

His grandmother slaps him in the face and sends him back to his mother.

His mother says: "See, did you learn anything from that?"

To which the boy replies:

"Sure did! I have only been white for five minutes and I already hate you Mexicans! I feel so racist! "

here's another one but dont mean to offend anybody here!! A seventy-five year old White guy, his hair was completely white, marries a twenty-two year old girl, and she gets pregnant.

Nine months later, he walks into the Maternity Ward. He says to the nurse, "Well, how'd I do?"

The nurse says: "She had twins."

He says, "Heh, heh, heh...well, I guess that goes to show, that even if there's snow on the roof, there can still be fire in the furnace."

She says, "Well, then you'd better change filters. Both of the babies are black." :D:D:D:D:D:D:D lol

Originally posted by lil_sister:

here's another one but dont mean to offend anybody here!! A seventy-five year old White guy, his hair was completely white, marries a twenty-two year old girl, and she gets pregnant.

Nine months later, he walks into the Maternity Ward. He says to the nurse, "Well, how'd I do?"

The nurse says: "She had twins."

He says, "Heh, heh, heh...well, I guess that goes to show, that even if there's snow on the roof, there can still be fire in the furnace."

She says, "Well, then you'd better change filters. Both of the babies are black."
:D
lol

:D:D:D ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, loooooooooool@the filters ,, :D