Holac

U.S. Gives Israel Green Light to Assassinate Iranian General Suleimani

Holac   

1768112925.jpg

Washington gave Israel a green light to assassinate Qassem Suleimani, the commander of the Quds Force, the overseas arm of Iran's Revolutionary Guard, Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarida reported on Monday. Al-Jarida, considered an Israeli mouthpiece, quotes a source in Jeruslaem as saying that "there is an American-Israeli agreement" that Suleimani is a "threat to the two countries' interests in the region." The agreement between Israel and the United States, according to the report, comes three years after the Washington thwarted an Israeli attempt to kill the general. The report says Israel was "on the verge" of assassinating Soulemani three years ago, near Damascus, but the United States warned the Iranian leadership of the plan, revealing that Israel was closely tracking the Iranian general.

read more: https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.832387?utm_source=Push_Notification&utm_medium=web_push&utm_campaign=General

I think more than anything else his success with Kurdistan must have crossed the ultimate red line for both Israel and America. That was complete success with very little fighting to the satisfaction of Turkey, Iraq and Iran.

Israel's plan was to supply Kurdistan from the air, but the air was closed by all 3 countries. I might sympathise with the Kurds, but if one repeatedly trusts empires against ones natural neighbours, I think one loses sympathy.