Sign in to follow this  
Guhaad

Kafaaxiye's Qosol Collection

Guhaad   

here is the thing; I have all this fun ideas, sayings, and things that just creep into my mine. i don't know if they are funny, if they have been said before, or what. well, when they descend on me they seem to be funny.

they are a mixture of Somali and English, some of them in one language or the other. so i figured, what the hell, why not share it with you guys, then you decide what they are too you :D

instead of just starting a new topic everytime to add to, i figured why not put it one place so that they are easier to spot.

anywayz, enjoy it smile.gif

Guhaad   

Clever way to ask someone's age

one day this one reer magaal dude wanted to know this girl's age so bad because he had all this wild guesses and numbers. one day, he walked up to her and said;

"abaayo, how many miles off are you on 30th avenue" hahahaa

shocked, the girl reponded "i am very close to it" :D

Guhaad   

2. Kow-iyo-Laam

Kow (1): maxaad la fadhisaa

Laam (L): adiguna maxaad la taagantahay

if you really look at this, its debate in Somali style; looking at characteristics than concepts :D

Guhaad   

3. inspired by the "She Enter my Ocean" motion picture.

maalin baa nin rag American ah uga sheekeynayey xaalada xaafadiisa, hadaladiisii waxaa ka mid ahaa;

"i am up minister and she down minister"

asagoo ula jeeday arimaha xaafada bey qaabilsantahay, anguna tan dabada

"sometimes she cut myself"

waan is khilaafnaa

"but always we scratch ourselves"

waan heshiinaa smile.gif

Guhaad   

have you ever seen how old people act, i hate when sometimes they can't see stuff. this week, i tried watching TV with some old lady, and while we were watching it, these boys that had dark features that i have to admit was very unclear, but she had the nerve to ask why they were wearing indho-shareer :D

and later when some one waved to someone else, i couldn't convice this old lady that he was not waving at her, but someone in the movie :cool:

J.Lee   

GM: I may be one but you made it an art form. smile.gif

I thought the face looked familiar but I couldn't place it dee.

Guhaad   

waryaa, i almost missed you guys when i posted here yesterday. but what are y'all doing in my terroritory, this is not a yoga session. i can understand the sistas streching, but codetalker what's your excuse~

^

Well, I know for a fact that you're not the homie in the picture.

So, what's your excuse for using another man's photo as your avatar? Low self-esteem, perhaps? Running low on ball juice? Whatever it is, its not worth damaging the worth of your ragnimo for it. Just some brotherly advice. smile.gif

Guhaad   

^i think everyone knows who you are now, a haaater. U neva goin make it. besides, why do U want my picture~ i think SOL is being filled with filth, aaaaaaah, who will clean it!

Guhaad   

4. In the spirit of Jumuca, let me insert some Islamic Humor

Case One

maalin baa nin ciidanka muslimiinta ka mid ah wuxuu furay furin dagaal oo aad ugu adkaatay muslimiinta in ey galaan. Ninkaas wuxuu sameeyey hadii uu meeshii kiligiis galay buu gudaha ka soo dagaalamay buu muslimiintii kale u furay albaabkii ey ka galeen dagaalki markii danbana ey guul ka gaareyn. ninkii maalintii danbe baa dadkii oo dhan is wiidiiyeen ninka uu ahaa, marka waxaa dhacday in la raadiyo. sheekada aan soo gaabiyee, ninka wuxuu ahaa nin alla dartiis u sameeyey arintaas mana rabin in la buunbuuniyo. nin markaas muslimiinta ugu sareeyey baa yiri ninkii ha liigu yeero. Ninkii masuulka ahaa waxaa u yimid nin yiri waxaan matalaa ninkaas (ambassador). markii ey kulmeen bey su'aalahaan is weydaarsadeen;

ambassador: ninkii aad raadineysay baan matalaa

maamul: haye, ninkii saas sameeyey maxaad akhbaar ka wadaa

ambassador: wuxuu yiri saddex wax hadii loo ballanqaado ninkiis wuu is sheegayaa, waana:

1. hadii aan magaciisa dadka loo sheegeyn

2. hadii aan emiir-ka muslimiinta loo gudbineyn

3. iyo wax abaal marin ah in aan la siin

Maamul: waan yeelin

ambassador: ninkaasi waa Aniga :D

Case Two:

"shiikhow waxaan ka shaqeeyaa meel qaatka lagu gado, qaatkuna waa xaaraan , marka maxaan sameeyaa" smile.gif

Case Three

laba jimco ka hore, aniga oo soo daahay oo salaada jimcaha u weeseysanaya ayada oo qudbadii socoto baa mid ii yimid oo igu yiri 'salaadii jimcaha wili ma la tukaday' buhahahah

ps: if i made the first story patchy, please do make the corrections, it is not my field :cool:

Baluug   

Originally posted by Kafaaxiye:

this is not a yoga session.

LOL that cracked me up!!

"Just breathe in.....relax.....and breathe out....."