Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Dhahar: Verification of Puntland Stability a Youth Football tournament....

Thankful   

Geographical ignorance has been displayed by clan chauvanist far too often on SOL. Dhahar is 280KM from where the skirmishes are taking place (Galgala). The problems in Western Bari have more effect in Bosaso than Dhahar, which is a country away. Dhahar is a peaceful city that has been developing rapidly in the past 5 years.

Lol, so I guess since the distance in 280 kilometers. The people feel no attachment to each other, meaning that there is no unity. What a ridiculous point!!!

It is like saying Gaalkayo was supposedly under attack but the people in Bosasso didn't care because of the distance between the two.

Who cares if they are 280 KMS apart, aren't they supposedly from the made up region of Maakhir??? Why is one community holding tournaments and celebrating???

To Puntlander Xudeedi:

You quote me and then go ahead and address Duke as if he was me. What's the matter with you? I know it's hard times keeping your persistent campaign of disinformation going, but niggah keep it together, will ya! :D

P.S--You know, I only did that earlier to poke fun at your silly conspiracy theories with regards to the Puntland citizens of Galgala, don't you? :D

Again utter crap which dispels the lies some were telling here before.

1. Who is opening the games, a representative of Makhir, Atam or a member of the Puntland Cabinet?

2. How can the youths of this community be celebrating in Bossaso one minute and holding a youth tournaments in Dhahar the next while there is a war?

3. Was Dhahar not where the made up petition of elders signed calling for the Puntland troops to vacate and leave GAlgala and let Attam be?

4. Is it not clear that there had never been a single picture of a torched farms or displaced camps. Yet there are clear pictures of Youths more than at ease with Puntland Ministers?

In conclusion Dhahar is a town in Puntland that is at peace as highlighted by the pictures above.

Everything else is the hatefilled waffle of individuals who have failed to ignite a sub clan war and have been ignored and marganalised by te people of Puntland.

Originally posted by Thankful:

Who cares if they are 280 KMS apart, aren't they supposedly from the made up region of Maakhir??? Why is one community holding tournaments and celebrating???

Thankful, Take it easy on the poor old bugger ! :D

NASSIR   

:D A total disrespect and an insult to our intelligence!

What is even worse is to simplify a complex issue and deny the whole conflict that took the lives of many people. There are still no solution in sight but the sanction of militirization of western Bari, intimidation and false propogation of a bad security image of the regions of Maakhiris (including Sanaag and Haylaan).

Despite the groundswell of discontent shown by the people of Dhahar District as they're, by blood, related to the inhabitants of Western Bari Region (Laag, Galgala, Ceel Daahir, etc) on the main strategic road to Bosaaso, the fact is that thousands of innocent people have been displaced and their farms burned. The so called administration have even resorted to unusual tactics that crippled the communication infrastructure of the region putting further the lives of the inhabitants at risk. The raid by Puntland militia of Golis headquarters in Galgala, Laag, Ceelaayo etc was again intended to muzzle the outside press like BBC by stopping them from contacting the leaders of the local uprisings and the people in the affected area.

Day after day, Warlord Faroole's announced plan to uproot the community in western Bari is gradually working in a manner that is subtle but brutal and with far-reaching ramifications. In fact, it's proven that people hardly return home when they are forced to flee by man-made disasters. Second, the whole region continues to be isolated by Faroole's allied militia and that no vehicle (even humanitarian) goes in and out of the region and if does seen or spotted, the consequences are harsh.

Third, Faroole has ordered that the communication lines of the region be cut off in order to further punish the inhabitants by bringing their economic activity to a complete halt and cement the subjugation process.

All of these sinister policies won't have happened were it not for the paid agents of "Somaliland" and "Puntland" such as the so called deputy minister of sports now touring Dhahar not only to manifest his loyalty to Garowe's incompetent elite but to get his salary cap raised. In the city of Badhan, delegation of ministers from "Somaliland" arrived and promised to deliver services to the locals.

I have said it long time that the people of Sanaag, Haylaan and western Bari are stuck between the devil (Puntland) and the deep blue sea (Somaliland) facilitated mainly by their policies of divide and rule.

The formation of Maakhir state is the only solution, and it's up to the royal Moorasaante (both inside and abroad) to have one voice and help each other in this trying times of Somalia's anarchy and Regional Warlordism.

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

^

I pity the fools who's own queen mother will NEVER EVER recognize them.
:D

I bet they will be recognized before getting your country in order. A friendly bet? :D

Nassir: Adeer I don't even mind responding to you since you seem to be a bit more rational.

However I won't waste a great deal of time on this.

If as you say Faroole is at war with the people of this region and in particular members of this community, then why are the Youths welcoming this "traitor", this "criminal mercenary" who has sold out to Faroole and why is the media reporting this?

Your own posts are contradicting your own talking points.

Again if the people of this community are supporting the defeated man, would this man Qodax & Abdi Jamal before him have visited this area so easily and mixed with the people as this picture shows.

You need to up your game lad, and you know Puntland is doing real well these days as highlighted by the new US held policy.

NASSIR   

Mr. Somalia, both entities have the English term "Land" as suffix. And sorry to say this, but you are like the pot calling the kettle black. For all we know "Puntland" is a carbon copy of the "Somaliland" admin. It started as a regional administration, graduated to a State with its own flag and now its officials are calling "Puntland" as a break away state.

One Nation can't be divided into tribal states. It has already failed.

Originally posted by NASSIR:

Mr. Somalia, both entities have the English term "Land" as suffix. And sorry to say this, but you are like the pot calling the kettle black. For all we know "Puntland" is a carbon copy of the "Somaliland" admin. It started as a regional administration, graduated to a State with its own flag and now its officials are calling "Puntland" as a break away state.

. This man knows what's his talking about

Originally posted by NASSIR:

. This man knows what's his talking about

So now the argument is that Dhahar is not an are that is effected because it is so far away?

Let me take you back to the original title.

Soccer Tournament Begins for Over 11 High schools in Sanag, Haylaan, W.Bari (pic)]

We are told over 11 Highschools from the two Puntland regions and the non region were participating.

Thus one is assuming Galgala High School was in the games representing Bari ?

Originally posted by :

Mr. Somalia, For all we know "Puntland" is a carbon copy of the "Somaliland" admin. It started as a regional administration, graduated to a State with its own flag and now its officials are calling "Puntland" as a break away state.

Galgalnews.com, Walaal don't you have no shame? I know you are upset that there is no such thing as a "Makhir admin" and that even your greatest hero Gen IlkaJiir Interior Minister of Puntland has welcomed the new US state department position on greater engagement.

I know that you and your comrades are today having a bad weekend because of the failure of your agenda and the fact that no one in Puntland is taking you seriously.

If you are now a secessionist a "Somalilander" by all means come out of the closet and declare your position

You went from a unionist to supporting Al Shabaab agent Attam and now a full blown secessionist all in the span of a few weeks, that is remarkable. :D

Also I love how people see Duke in everywhere and In every response.

Liibaan   

Naasir,

You correct "Puntland" Sub Sub-Clan Militia is a carbon copy of the "Somaliland" One-Clan Militia

Similarly "SNM" Clan Faction was a carbon copy of the "SSDF" Clan Faction

Thankful   

Puntland has never claimed independence, the fact they have a flag means nothing, as many countries have states within them that have their own flag and motto. Puntland has made it clear they are part of Somalia, the state flags similarity to the Somalia’s one is proof as well.

Nassir, you refuse to answer….if all this aggression is taking place from the hands of the Puntland admin…than why are area’s not protesting and why are they actually celebrating tournaments?

I would like to add how come a Puntlander Minister can engage the people, move freely and show his face when Attam can not?

Liiban Adeer SSC is a real political movement and one that deserves our support. Saleban Ciise is a politician who is at his home and does not fear to show his face in public.