Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Fuad Ibrahim

Tuujiye   

Hales lool waraa I know Fuad sifiican marax yahoo lool

Fuad ciyaalka xaafada waaye waana wiil dantiisa yaqaano.. He worked very hard to get to meesha uu maanta jooga and walaahi aad baan ugu faraxsanahay..

Nina he is better than many of the Cadaan kids meesha lagu naas nuujinaayo.. kooxda qaranka waa garab ee taas mala socotaa? Laakiin he will make it iinsha allah.... Cunug kale ayaa Jira oo Jabriil ladhaho.. he is only 15 now laakiin I have never seen a Somali kid this good walaahi.. I get some pics of him...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Originally posted by NinaNC:

He is not that talented to make it to the national team!

Canadian national and talent aa isku sentence galisay. Why would any one with a sane mind wants to be part of a team that really suck? No offense to reer Canada, but that the truth ;);)

Fuad is an American citizen, I read that he grew up in Minnesota and that he is Oromo , either way he's a good young talent that has potential.

I watched him score that goal, it was not as impressive as some here would have us believe. At the same time, no one flopped during the game as much as he did.

He looks to be out of shape and he does not have high endurance.

He needs to hit the gym....and he looks small in person.( he has a very dirty look)........other than that, NINA is right, he doesn't have what it takes to make to the Canadian National Team....

PS: GHEELE T, just becuz we dont have the resources to invest in the top scouts and management needed to deliver doesn't mean that the American national team is more talented, they just bark louder than the Canadians.

BOB   

So you watch 'Soccer' too? I knew Philly will do this to you. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

BOB Layzie girl was the only gabar oo meeshaan buumaha u xirnaa.. kuwaan kale Sport ma yaqaanaan... Gooner fan waaye laakiin.. soo ma aha Layzie? lol

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Who do you think has more knowledge of the game between her and NinaNC?

I think NinaNC wins hands down...pity she's Spurs fan. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

BOB qoftaan Nina Brown la dhaho markaste waxee la jirsataa kooxdii qatar ah! waa A&T cabaayad noo soo qaatay lool marka I'll pick Layzie in kastoo iyada xitaa hada kohor xiran jirtay funaanadii Iverson ee Philli oo qaarjeer leh! laakii iyadaa ka culus..

nina wiligaa BOB haduu ku faansho thanks ha dhihin..si uu kuu jarjar buu kuu salaxanooyaa...

Norf waa iska caadi duqa... qalqalkaada baan u jeedaa sidii nin hareeri xalay dhan ku guraaye..cabsi daraadeed baad qal qalaysaa lool...

Waree Badanaa!!!