Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Somali Jokes

I was looking for some african jokes when I came across a site that listed jokes from all the different countries in Africa. I was interested in the Somali category...and when I read it I was laughing like a maniac walahi. Not because it was funny. But it was sooo ****** ...some retard decided to post this crap. :D:D

The last one is a little offensive tough. :mad:

1)

one day a somali man say to his wife i'm so happy therefore i will put some bills on the bed mostly 20 dollar bills sleep on it and take whatever your body sticks like "glue" then he was thinking she will stick on her body some money but not the 5000 bill then all of the sudden she take all of it except one 20 bill and then he said angrly take the 20 bill too. hahahahah

2)a african man was looking for a multicultural office in the city that he moved to then he asked someone walking by and say eey sir "do you know where multilectural office is. hahaha multilectural......

3)

why did they stretch a piece of string across somalia?

so the kids had some shade to play in...

4)

do u know that the new somali president sat behind the united nations flag thinking it his and proudly folding his arms.

5)

Q: How do you kill 50 flys?

A: Hit a somailen in the face with a shovel

African Jokes

Diamante   

do u know that the new somali president sat behind the united nations flag thinking it his and proudly folding his arms

:D looool...u gotta admit, that one is funny! i could see him doing that

Q: How do you kill 50 flys?

A: Hit a somailen in the face with a shovel

however this one is not...i think someone is confusing us with the ethopians :mad: