Sign in to follow this  
Mombasa_QUEEN

Dating a Kenyan Woman

raula   

^^^likewise situation myself-Its diminishing :D

Aisee wakale ni lazima missionary position ;) yaani hawa hawana wakati ya ku-invent other "modernized" positions..but they sure know the NEW CATTLE-DIP chemical :eek: (basically, they are advanced in agricultural sector). Maan, mastori za RIFT VALLEY ni kali jo-ah! sweet memories ya childhood jamani :D Insha-allah nikirudi home next year_I will bring a video from rift valley ama? :D plus ingokho, omena, ugali,mbuta, akina CHEPCHIRCHIR, KIPTOO, CHEPSIGIS, MUKHANA etc ;) Ofcourse, wasomali wa huko gave them somali names..like MALAFSADE, GAWRACANE,etc...loooooool..walaahi wasomali popote penye wako; they are good at giving names accordingly icon_razz.gif

raula   

^^^Iam glad -nonetheless, would you like to know my kalenjin name ;):D loooooooooooool. enjoy dear. On a different note: chali mmoja msomali (relative)one day saw me and my sis..reminiscing about Rift Valley..he wasn't paying attention to our convo..mbeleni..since he couldn't understand who akina KIPKETER, CHEPTOO, ALICE(we used to call her EEDO-as in aunt, and she loved that name :D )were...so, we told him if you lived in our neck of the woods you were bound to have a kalenjin name...and so we gave him "KIPCHIRCHIR"..walaahi, you can imagine what he said next..kulaha..."waraa ani jiir(as in rat :D )maad imoodeen.."..looooooooooool..I laughed so hard I almost farted infront of him(ok, the latter was a joke; I dont have such dysfunctional reflex :D;) )..but walaahi...wuxuu yiri.."acuudu bilaahi mina sheydaani rajiim..waxuu ma daad bey ahaayen mise..xooolo" :D

Pacifist   

;):D lmao

I remember those days when the civil war happened and everyone was migrating to kenya and the southern parts. The molendos were like wa maxay ciyaal kaan afsomaliga don't know.. ma xulo baa ;) dont crack at my somali lingo raulay haade

...I think you guyz were figuring the Real Somali Kenyan lady in the KENYAN SCENRAION not the typical walendos who 'ATE' and 'MATE' all wajatheeees na waluhyas in kenya.

Ati waluhya..walikuwa wakicome na 'INGOKHO'ku feast on walendos back early 90's...walahi they really feasted on them... :D:D:D:D ...very bad...it was a RIFF OFFFFF.... ;)

Can any lady 'mlendo' tell us how it tasted...

Can anyone volunteer...

Ibraheem waiting

raula   

I say waluhya na wajadee ndio mambo yao :D I can imagine walendo's na mirungi yao on on the other side..trying to strike a deal with wajadees na mbuta yao ;) Jamani nafuturu wakati huu, ebu kijana usiniingize dambi sa hivi icon_razz.gif mbona we usituelezee vituko ya wakisii since inaonekana umeendelea kwa upande huo smile.gif

Taratibu babu..wengi wao hapa ni wanafunzi wadogo bado..na "ndogo ndogo" hawafahamu ;)

HASNA-lord have mercy on you dear ;) kidding.

IL CAPO   

KIKUYU WOMAN:

Tenth Date: She's pregnant by someone other than you!

ati nini? :mad: .

ati Njroge isn't Mtoto wangu? :mad: :mad: .

una hakika, dada wangu nimabie ukweli tafadali kabla i beat the githeri out of Mke wangu Wanjiku.

Peace.