Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Ban the Vuvuzelas

BOB   

vuvuzela1.jpg

Come On Obbo...The Vuvuz are great.

PS. Fu-Fu...Remember Saddam Maake? The Kaizer Chiefs nutter? He's the dude at the right with his huge yellow trade mark galsses and his right hand raised. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Haatu   

I know exactly what you mean. It's like having a fly in your head. Man it's irritating :mad:

More like BURN the mothafcking Vuvuzelas. This ****** ugly looking thing is probably the single Most ANNOYING thing ever to be invented.

I am debating weather to put the thing on mute and playing a pre recorded sounds from other world cups(you know the familiar chants COMMON TO EVERY SOCCER GAME!). Urgh!

BOB   

Don't you think you're bit over exaggerating here?

I can't understand what's all the fuss about surrounding the Vuvuzelas...I guess it's another cheap shot at Africa from the colonial masters.

I've been attending football matches in S.A for more than a decade and I will be lying if I said it bothered me in fact I LOVED it and before we jump the gun we should all remember that Vuvuzelas are a part of South African footballing culture just as much as beer & hot dogs is part of European footballing culture and you never hear them calling to be banned and if we're little honest we know which of the two (Alcohol Vs Vuvuzelas) has caused trouble, in fact Alcohol caused countless tragedies with death and destruction at the stadiums...name one incident which the Vuvuzela was the culprit!

Thanks for your valuable time. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

10143385Vuvuzela%20S.jpg

You need this guy in your living room. :D his name is Saddam Maake...I sat next to him countless times as we support the same team. Kaizer Chiefs aka Amakhosi.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

25725.jpg

pieredwardsblog266.jpg

The names on the helmet are players.

saddam_maake.jpg

340x.jpg

He's a celebrity in South Africa...see Danny Jordaan behind him.

610x.jpg

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Kaizer Chiefs Football Club.

Founded in 1970.

Owned by Kaizer Motaung who was a great footballer in his time and played professional football in the US with Kansas Chiefs during the apartheid era and South Africa was banned from international football.

Kaizer_Chiefs_Amakhosi-logo-457FDD9977-s

KaizerChiefsASS0809.gif

KaizerChiefsPreMtchTYlw0910.jpg

Cheerleaders1.jpg

aerial.jpg

b_stadium_night.jpg

The Kaizer Chiefs stadium which is completed in April 2010 with a capacity crowd of 55000 that can be increased to 60-65000...(Liverpool eat your heart out)

The Club

Website

Peace, Love & Unity.