Sign in to follow this  
xabad

Indho Yar food is just GREAT !

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Dishes and the different regional/country cuisines.

All Asian food is great but I am specifically talking about westernized Chinese cuisine served in restaurants abroad that are currently my favorite.

No other cuisine comes close even, its not overly spicy or salty but just right, very unique flavor and taste. it down to umami i heard.

Chinese food? No thank you! I don't trust their food since they eat everything. On the other hand I love Indian food and their spices.

Ps I just noticed this topic is in the politics section.

xabad   

<cite>

Chinese food? No thank you! I don't trust their food since they eat everything. On the other hand I love Indian food and their spices.

Ps I just noticed this topic is in the politics section.

We are the same, I am queasy about my food.

Differentiate between Chinese china cuisine and westernized Chinese cuisines, i wont go near the former. Too many unknowns.

The establishment i frequent is clean and modern, i can even see the chef cooking.

Indian food was my favorite but got tired of it, I have a low opinion of it currently.

Xabad I don't know the difference between Chinese and western Chinese cuisine. All I can tell you is things never seem to be what they are, they present it so beautifully. I went to a chinese restaurant twice and both times I got food poison. Lesson learned: always ask first before tasting if it's unknown food to you.

Nowadays I rarely go out eating in restaurants after watching Gordon Ramsey's program kitchen nightmares about what goes on in the kitchen of a restaurant. It openend my eyes and I look at it differently now. Some of those kitchens are dirty, have overdate food, bad food hygiene etc.

Gordon Ramsey is the man coming up for people's health and wellbeing.

<cite>

^ He is an oaf, he is not-the-man, but a publicity seeking ugly wrinkled face turd. can't stand that frog.

I don't like his personality eg the aggressiveness, yelling, name calling etc.. but I do love his passion for food, health, safety, hygiene and his work. He is the man because he thinks of other people's health and life's other then himself. He's honest and straightforward tells it like it is and also stands up for the rights of the customers and employees. What could be more important then that and saving humans lives by stopping these bad restaurant owners. Look past his personality and look at his work.

Ps his personality creates some funny moments when he's interacting with people in that show :D

xabad   

<cite>

I don't like his personality eg the aggressiveness, yelling, name calling etc.. but I do love his passion for food, health, safety, hygiene and his work. He is the man because he thinks of other people's health and life's other then himself. He's honest and straightforward tells it like it is and also stands up for the rights of the customers and employees. What could be more important then that and saving humans lives by stopping these bad restaurant owners. Look past his personality and look at his work.

Ps his personality creates some funny moments when he's interacting with people in that show
:D

Are you serious ? what personality ?

I don't find his bullying of people on his shows remotely funny. He is dour mean spirited scottish curmudgeon. He has a chip on his shoulder, usually those people take it out on other people. But i guess people anything funny in this world, even those falling off stairs, strange world we live in.

When did we start taking cooking lessons from british ? :P they can't cook for shit and all this posturing about hygiene and safety is for tv money. notice the numerous british chefs lately, they realized its the latest gravy train. they are cynical people.

also his facial aesthetics i can't stand, he is like one of this wrinkled bulldogs, if am watching a show presenter must look like a normal person. not an extra from the lord of rings.

Gaalo men have hideous faces though.

also his facial aesthetics i can’t stand, he is like one of this wrinkled bulldogs, if am watching a show presenter must look like a normal person. not an extra from the lord of rings.

Damn! You've got him! Like you said it's all for tv and ratings nothing to do with food.