Mooge

Awdal is very tense

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Xaaji Xundjuf's
community are trying to steal Lughaya.

^ :D

The seeds of conflict are being sown all over the north and the worst is to come unfortunately.

Mooge   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Xaaji Xundjuf's community are trying to steal Lughaya.

niyoow xaaji was a desperate man. won't be surprise if he is a member of some dirty militia out there trying to take land from Awdal natives. lol

galbeedi   

Mooge Salaan,

A destructive virus attacked my computer since Sunday night. Maybe those damn Russians have targeted me. That computer toasted. Also I could not log in even here at SOl.

Any how, Xaaji community politicians are very corrupt. \\even their plots are what I call "fools plots". Last years they did few mischiefs, but this time they will not get away. If they have residents in Lughaya, they should go and vote. Besides , they are oligarchs who could not stay away from Hargeisa. Can you imagine that crook Suldan Sabays sending few "moorayaan from Gabiley".

The East and West Burco Habroos at least know war and peace unlike the oligarchs of Hargeisa. If the military stays away the local people " Ayaa soo qaqaban". Siilaanyo ayey rabaan in ay waxoogaa gilgilaan.

THey have no business in coastal area or sea. waa " dilaaliin".