Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Chronic khat addict Muuse Biixi - Kulmiye presidential candidate

Saalax   

He put himself in the spotlight, he is a public figure. If he doesn't want people

to know about his khat problem then stay away from media and politics.

<cite>
said:</cite>

He put himself in the spotlight, he is a public figure. If he doesn't want people

to know about his khat problem then stay away from media and politics.

you're a tabloid. its in your nature to report filth.

galbeedi   

Alpha, muxuu yidhi ninkii Haatu, " laqdabo iyo lilaahi" kala saar. You calling me " Habrowadaag" on the beginning of the post , then you calling me a loser at the end , and now you threatening me?.

I am not an opposition , but If you do not bring good , decent people that we can talk to and find solution for these problems, how can we build a harmony among communities.

On this one, I agree with Alpha Blondy

Salaah, try to tell us why you don't like about Muuse Biixi's policies, Khat is normal part of Somali lives, specially in North, and I am sure all this is grassroots campaigning, through Khad session, nothing unusual. Also makes him brave that he does not hide about his habits.

So next time, come up with something else, it is obvious you support someone else in elections.

I also think Muuse Biixi may not be the right choice for SL, new generation is needed.