Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

From Hargeisa to Gaalkacayo , to Mogadishu, an eye witness account.

galbeedi   

Malister, the issue here is political and the leadership of the president to secure the country. I have nothing against Mogadishu and the good Somali people who suffered so much , but still endured.

In this pages , I did always advocate the restoration of the national capital in order to rise up from the ashes of anarchy, tribalism, secessionism, and all other ills that we all are facing.

Xaasha Lillah waligay caasimada iyo dadka Soomaaliyeed ee degan kuma xadgudbin.Xamar waa magaaladeeni.

Mr.Hassan was ruling for almost three and half years , yet we see daring day light attacks and Hotel bombings. How many good people have to die?. If we can not defeat Al-shbaab militarily, ideologically and intelligently, maybe we should change the strategy.

galbeedi   

MMM , Somalee and others have added more clear information, so I stand corrected. Cadaani I may visit one day to get a reality dose.

gooni   

I thought we all grown men what the waste of space

Galbeedi waxbaa ka jira waxa laguu sheegay, somalidu waa rubber stamp

Uma eka dad wadankoodii maamulaya markaad fiiriso qaabka shaqadooda

Ajaanibka waxaan ku tix gelinaa siday noo maamuli lahaayeen waa dhaqan aan garn waayay meeshuu nooga yimid.

YoniZ   

Galbeedi,

One missing element your businessman friend didnt mentioned is there is an identical finger print machine in operation after checking your passport in Hargeisa/Galkacyo/Mogadishu. The one thing I asked those guys at the airport is: Who owns the machine? the answer is no body knows!

<cite>
said:</cite>

90's was serious bitch slapping time for the likes of Tilamook.

I love the fact that you need attention so bad that you had to name drop Señor Tillamook into this boring thread. That makes me feel happy ? Enjoy your depression?

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

I love the fact that you need attention so bad that you had to name drop Señor Tillamook into this boring thread. That makes me feel happy ? Enjoy your depression?

Doqon, its because you were mentioned above my post as calling people "Hutus".

I am not depressed. I am doing great. Fahan ku yar xoogaa :D

YoniZ   

Oodweyne,

Sxb that is the point I rised about the biometric machines.

There were two options open for the guys in charge (by name) of these admins:

1- To become Banana state and share the info with the interested parties when ever they like so.

2- Act like the head servent of a 21st century colony

Sadly they have happilly chosen the easier option and routed for 2nd.

None of them has even tried, the Hamid Crazai level of tanterums, showing they are the masters of the land and, these foreign friends are their partners not their colonisers.