Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud pays his respect to deceased KDF soldiers

somalee   

Those soldiers died trying to help the president rid his country of those vermin. Paying his last respect is the least thing he could do. The least!

somalee   

Che, I hope you understand that the KDF is part of the AMISOM mission in Somalia. Mise anigaa wax kale iska dhaadhiciyay sxb?

somalee   

Oh, now I see. You are one of those people who are still bitter and angry about the Jubbaland story? :-D That explains your disapproval of these two armies. Get over it already. The stronger side won. Barre and his Al-Shabab boys were outnumbered and outgunned. It happens bro :-)

KDF is now part of the AMISOM mission, I suggest you embrace them the same way you have embraced the Ugandans and the Burundians :-D

I don't care for Ugandans and Burundians either.

lol@Jubbaland, no side won, but the Somali public lost.

Anyone Somali who believes the front-line states or AMISOM are helping SOmalia is deluding himself. KDF is fattening itself of illegal charcoal and sugar trade as Kenya lays claim on Somali territorial waters, not mention the crimes they committed against Somali civilians, in particular, nomads. They have been carpet-bombing Gedo indiscriminately, but I guess Somali lives are acceptable casualties.

Any serious person would now come to understand after almost a decade in Somalia, AMISOM has no interest in helping Somalia and to expect any help from your arch enemy is ridiculous.

Only Somalis CAN DEFEAT Al-Shabab. Those (including reer land this or that)serious about Somalia's revival must support the formation of a professional Somali army, otherwise waxaan iska sheeko.

somalee   

I don't understand how the the ouster of a ruthless warlord and his terrorist militia from a major port town is a loss to the Somali public. On the contrary, the Somali public won. Now Che, explain to me how exactly is Kenya our arch-enemy? I understand the history between Ethiopia and Somalia but Kenya? Conspiracy theories aside.

Iga dhaadhici arintan

One warlord was replaced by another warlord favored by a foreign government. I am sure Madobe was welcomed with open arms by all residents of Jubbaland.

If you sincerely believe Kenya is not Somalia's enemy, me trying to convince otherwise is pointless.

somalee   

I can't even exhaust here the differences between Madoobe and Barre, the former had a vision for Jubbaland and that is why he was supported by the international community. Barre was a common warlord with no vision.

Sxb, Kenya 30 sano ayay heysay maato soomaaliyeed. Ganacsatada soomaaliyeed ee joogta magaalada Nairobi iyo dadka ku nool Nairobi kaalay wareyso. There is no other African country they would rather be in.

Che, i admire your patience, ruunti.

what we are dealing with here is a bantu sympatheiser who is clearly promoting the annexation of the Somali territories, and who probably condones the rape and pillaging of the Somali territories to foreign occupiers. there are many, of which Somalee, is a primary candidate, who have no qualms about signing off land, resources, dignity and whatever remains to bantus, axmaar and the international deeqbixyasha calaami folks.

this is an individual, who according to my research, has close and intimate ties to the international deeqbixyasha circuits and who has probably has a wonderfully paid job to keep silent and promote the interests of shisheeye foreigners.

wa iga talo, and merely advisory, to refrain from any further discussions with the treacherous.