Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somali militants release photos of AU base attack

Johnny B   

Somali militants release photos of AU base attack

Somali militants ? really ?

A terrorist is a Terrorist is a Terrorist.

Che and co has long been on the record for never ceasing Terror sympathy.

gooni   

malabka iyo dhuxushu isku dhadhan ma'ahan huuno

wadan waa qaali waa guri weyn oo ka dhaxeeya dadka ilaahay ku beray

ka waran haddii gurigaaga aad seexato kenyati kuu maamulo?

what is the deferent home and home?

AS waa dhawr kun wayna joogayaan illaa jacaylka shisheeyuhu nasii indho tirayo.

xabad meelo badan wax ka fiiri walaalo nice to talk to you.

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

malabka iyo dhuxushu isku dhadhan ma'ahan huuno

wadan waa qaali waa guri weyn oo ka dhaxeeya dadka ilaahay ku beray

ka waran haddii gurigaaga aad seexato kenyati kuu maamulo?

what is the deferent home and home?

AS waa dhawr kun wayna joogayaan illaa jacaylka shisheeyuhu nasii indho tirayo.

xabad meelo badan wax ka fiiri walaalo nice to talk to you.

Huuno ???

ka waran haddii gurigaaga aad seexato Al shabaab kugu maamulo?

Gooni meelo badan wax ka fiiri

Samafal   

Why People seem to want only Kenyans out and not Ethopians, Ugandans, Burumdians and the rest? Kenyans are the weakest of them all and in my opinion the least worry. Somalis can take Kenya on in any day any time. Their soldiers are poorly trained poorly equiped and they not known to be warriors as you would say of for example the Ethopians. Marka sheekadu waa oohinta orgiga ka wayn. Timir lafbaa ku jirta. Some people don't seem to have got over the Jubaland debacle. Hence, Alshabaab is not a priority. Alshabab are more dangerous than Kenya is and as long as we sympathise with them and lose focus these other countries will continuee dominating us.

xabad   

<cite>

Why People seem to want only Kenyans out and not Ethopians, Ugandans, Burumdians and the rest? Kenyans are the weakest of them all and in my opinion the least worry. Somalis can take Kenya on in any day any time. Their soldiers are poorly trained poorly equiped and they not known to be warriors as you would say of for example the Ethopians. Marka sheekadu waa oohinta orgiga ka wayn. Timir lafbaa ku jirta. Some people don't seem to have got over the Jubaland debacle. Hence, Alshabaab is not a priority. Alshabab are more dangerous than Kenya is and as long as we sympathise with them and lose focus these other countries will continuee dominating us.

Well said.

Hoo Baariska Gooni.

somalee   

<cite>

Well said sxb. The Kenyan people are the most civil and tolerant Africans I have ever interacted with. Every Somali who has lived in Tanzania, Zambia, SA or any other African country with a sizable Somali population will attest to this. Another indisputable fact is that Somalis have developed themselves in Kenya both in terms of business and education more than they have any other place on earth, Somalia included. I'm talking about Somalis from Somalia, not Somali-Kenyans. So I really don't understand the "Kenyaatiga waa cadowgeena" talk.

Do you know what would have happened to Somalis if Al-shabab stormed a college in Addis Ababa, separated Muslims from Christians and killed 150 Christian students? I don't believe there would have been a single Somali alive in Addis. Same goes for TZ, SA and probably Zambia. I think this is fueled by the Jubbaland politics more than anything.

gooni   

Baroortu orgiga kama wayna walaale, waa asaga waxa ilmada naga dhameeyay sodon sano.

jubbaland hadii kenya ina adeerkay u magacawdo meel baan ugasoo wada jeesanaynaa cadawga labada shacab oo walaalaha daris nimada iyo xadaaraduna midaysay

xabad huuno maxaa ka khaldan?

xabad   

<cite>

Baroortu orgiga kama wayna walaale, waa asaga waxa ilmada naga dhameeyay sodon sano.

jubbaland hadii kenya ina adeerkay u magacawdo meel baan ugasoo wada jeesanaynaa cadawga labada shacab oo walaalaha daris nimada iyo xadaaraduna midaysay

xabad huuno maxaa ka khaldan?

Huuno iska daaye, reer Jabouti iyo samaroon toona matihide, waxaad isleedahay igu xumee as Somalis always use female pejoratively, ninyow waxaas daciifka ka bax.

Gooni, I'm against Jubbaland Project by the way, I don't think clan fiefdom arrangements that work up north would work in the south, because of the multitude of feuding clans, reality is Jubbaland will always be a tenuous shiisheeye supported affair. And Kismaayo is not the ancestral city of any of the Fara dheer clans, it was cleansed of its non Somali indigenous people like the Americas just the beginning of the 20th century, cid kaligood u leh majirto dhulkaas, I say Kismaayo iyo Jubboyinkaba should be open and free for all clans of Somalia.

Right now many embrace Jubbaland out of necessity to rid us of Al Shabaab and to prevent the resurgence of the clan warlordism, not necessarily support the hegemony of Madoobe's clan. Once that calculus changes, a renegotiation would have to happen to reach an equitable dispensation. What is your take ?

xabad   

^ I'd choose to be nuked into non existence than be ruled by Islamic fanatics.

Don't be pedantic, nobody prefers adoonsi, i was just emphasizing a point about how bad AS rule is.

Beeraley masakiin ah iyo dad waligood dagaalidii sokeeye aan qaxin ayaa uqaxay Dadaab siday uga badbaadaan dhulmigooda, so in effect they chose to be under Kenyan rule, that was my point.

And tell us what other choice you have ??

galbeedi   

Xabad said"Right now many embrace Jubbaland out of necessity to rid us of Al Shabaab and to prevent the resurgence of the clan warlordism, not necessarily support the hegemony of Madoobe’s clan. Once that calculus changes, a renegotiation would have to happen to reach an equitable dispensation. What is your take"

I think It is a good statement. As you said no one can claim to own exclusively. it has diverse community. I do believe the former Jubba valley alliance and the current Madooobe Raaskaamboni militia were both ruling by the barrel of the gun.