Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somali militants release photos of AU base attack

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Kenyans get owned.

After all these years, your'e still an AS sympathizer, that much is clear from your gleeful post.

I have mixed feelings about these massacre, part of me is glad Kenyans got their comeuppance for mistreating and killing our people, on the other hand, i don't wish those cretins to bask in any glory.

gooni   

they occupied other country and become fat chicken

xabad brother mix feeling? are we talking love story this a war millatery and their enemy

nimankaan afka duuban anagana nagama celin karaan ayaguna iskama celin karaan.

xabad   

<cite>

they occupied other country and become fat chicken

xabad brother mix feeling? are we talking love story this a war millatery and their enemy

nimankaan afka duuban anagana nagama celin karaan ayaguna iskama celin karaan.

Way iska celin karaan, hadayba halaq galeenkooda - kismaayo - ka saareen. But this is big set back for the Kenyans, no doubt. AS showed they're still capable deadlyspectacular attacks like this, and Liido today, but they are weakest they have ever been.

My only fear is the kenyans will lash out and kill more Somalis, that is the modus operandi of these cowards.

xabad   

"Somali security forces have retaken control of a popular beachside restaurant in Mogadishu after a deadly attack there by Islamist militants.

The gunmen had approached the restaurant from Lido beach on Thursday evening, firing on diners.

Twenty people were killed. Militants also detonated two car bombs nearby."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35377484

^ Eebow!

Che, bal ka waran nimankaan ?

You thought they were some kind of nationalist force when they massacred the Kenyan soldiers, heh! Those thugs have no fealty, son.

galbeedi   

I have never been to Kenya, but those Kenyans that I have met in the diaspora seem to be decent, civilized and patient people. They are not arrogant like Nigerians or pushy and loud like Somalis.

In their natural habitat, they are farmers and urban dwellers who are satisfied for what ever meager recourses they have. They are not rebellious or adventurers like us. We all know they can not match against the ruthless Somali nomad with extremist zeal who will burn the trees let alone human beings.

I think this Kenyan adventure to Somalia is changing the character of these peaceful Kenyans. Their political leaders and military commanders were misleading the public by holding unusual briefings to the media by falsely boasting and trying to manage the war like the American Pentagon.

Their chief of military staff said "An aircraft was then diverted to the area for surveillance and it was established that the camp was indeed on fire and fighting ongoing. Reinforcements could however not be flown in as the terrorists had set up two anti-aircraft guns at a school near the camp".

How about ground troops who are just away less than hundred kilometres. he said "Air transportation out of the question, Kenya deployed the troops it had on ground in Wajir, Elwak and Mandera. They were going into enemy territory and had to contend with Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) and gunfire.

They should divert the money given to them by Unisom and use it to train the Somali army and prepare to leave Somalia by the end of this year. For the last six months Al-shabab had over run two major bases of Unisom. In June 2015, they completely over run The Burundian base , killed as many as 50 and took a huge military equipment, including armored vehicles. Last week they captured a dozen armored trucks and some artillery. It seems the African troops are becoming al-shabaab's weapons depot.

These are the same tactic ISIS used to take over Mosul and Ramadi by attacking large military bases by surprise and capturing heavy weapons including up to 2300 American Humvees.

I believe a tough security oriented leader with Somali national army and intelligence could only defeat Al-shabaab, otherwise this war could last decades. Look at Afganistan, after fifteen years, the Taliban are still a threat to the government and the nation.

The threat of Al-shabaab and people with the same ideology must not be allowed to prolong. This week, the Pakistani Taliban attacked and murdered students at a university while Al-shbaab killed students in Lido beech.

gooni   

intii dhimatay allaha u naxariisto xaq ama diin banaysay ma jirto in dad aan waxba galabsan oo meel qabow ku cashaynaya in la xasuuqo

arintu yaysan isaga kiin qasmin

mid waa cadaawad gudaheena ka dhalatay si kastaba haku kobocdee qabiil haka bilaabato ilaa fitmo diimeed

midna waa mid dibadda nooga timid

tan dibadda waxaa la adeegsaday maangaab caqligiisu ku kooban yahay kursi tuulo yaal

waxayna ku qanceen in lagu ilaaliyo ilaa yoomu diin waa siduu is leeyihiin ama ay u dhaqmayaan

dawlad goboleedyada waxaa kala leh dawladihii samaystay sida itobiya iyo kenya, taas miyaan isku diidanahay?

xukuumadda muqdisho waxay qaabilsan tahay soo dhawaynta iyo ilka cadaynta

beesha caalamka arinaheeda gudaha iyo dibadana waa loo maamulaa

boowe kenya haday xadaarad leedahay dabadooda haku dateen soomaaliya waa dal iyo dad kale, intii la xasuuqi lahaa ama ay shacab xasuuqi lahaayen waxaa u roon inay ugaalidoodii duuduub u tuuraan oo dalkoodii dib ugu noqdaan...taasi waa aragtidayda.

gooni   

first i don't prefer adoonsi to any one except allah

scondly why you prefer kenyan adoonsi?

thrdly are you male or female?

xabad   

<cite>

first i don't prefer adoonsi to any one except allah

scondly why you prefer kenyan adoonsi?

thrdly are you male or female?

i prefer it because, Islamist Adoonsi is the worst form of oppression i can think of. Worse than North Korea, a suffocating, capricious, thuggish, arbitrary, hyper violent, medieval horror show akin to pol pot rule.

Don't ask me though, ask the the Somalis who have lived under the tender mercies of the tyranny of AS in southern Somalia and the Sunnis of Anbar and Mosul who welcomed Daacish in hopes of ridding themselves of Shia rule, they regretted their decision instantly :D.

Mooge   

niyoow xabad is alright. he used to hate Islam niyoow but today he sounds more as Sufi Afrocentric liberal than agnostic ever since afer he slowly accepted Islam again. Daesh and Shabab cannot be compared to Kenya. Kenya is a functioning country and Alshabab is a blood thirsty terrorist organization beheading men and women who did nothing but live. there is no justification whatsoever for alshabab ideology. nobody should even hint anything Islamic about them walaaahi because we all know they are the enemy of the Somali people. the old sheekos about Ethiopia and Kenya don't matter anymore.

Somalia and the Somali people today have one enemy and that is Alshabaab. niyoow I would rather live in Kenya than support Alshabab and live under their draconian barbarism. the two are not comparable niyoow.

galbeedi   

Mooge, war wanaagsan baad sheegaysa. I do apologise to Xabad. I do believe that " there is no completion in religion". Any way we always considered Xabad as proud Somali as any one can be. case closed.

xabad   

<cite>

niyoow xabad is alright. he used to hate Islam niyoow but today he sounds more as Sufi Afrocentric liberal than agnostic ever since afer he slowly accepted Islam again. Daesh and Shabab cannot be compared to Kenya. Kenya is a functioning country and Alshabab is a blood thirsty terrorist organization beheading men and women who did nothing but live. there is no justification whatsoever for alshabab ideology. nobody should even hint anything Islamic about them walaaahi because we all know they are the enemy of the Somali people. the old sheekos about Ethiopia and Kenya don't matter anymore.

Somalia and the Somali people today have one enemy and that is Alshabaab. niyoow I would rather live in Kenya than support Alshabab and live under their draconian barbarism. the two are not comparable niyoow.

Mooge, don't worry, I NEVER accepted Islam back, that would be impossible! If anything i'm further away today than ever. One can't unlearn the truth my friend, just as you can't unlearn the basic arithmetic.

My position on foreign affairs is more nuanced though, I think that may have thrown you off.