Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Gheedi, Salaad Ali Jeelle, Baadiyoow and Abdiweli Sheikh go to Puntland

Mooge   

everyone is plotting and politiking niyoow. these men are all anti-Damjadiists and they are rivals of qoslaaye. they wall want to witness the historic achievement of Puntland by participating in the opening of Bosaso Airport.

niyoow, everyday that passes tells me, qoslaaye is losing ground everywhere.

Mooge   

all the plots are happening in garowe niyoow. it is the opposition capital. lol. even faroole is plotting with former minister maryan qaasim. lol.

Maryam-Farole.jpg

Saalax   

It seems lots of southern politicians trust Garowe as a neutral ground, also it is

safer than Mogadishu so no al shabab to worry about when meeting in hotels.

xabad   

2016 is gonna be a fighting year, Qoslaye is definitely going to cause trouble for PL by sending Galmudug militias to attack Galkacyo once again as a distraction so that he can extend his mandate.

He may also try to destabilize Jubbaland anyway he can. He has no other game left to play.

^

Señor Xabad, ever heard the operatic saying that it ain't over until "the fat lady sings"?

I agree with you that our Baffoon President does still have some leverage and anyone who underestimates the desperation of his Damjadiid party, only does so at their own peril.

However, putting aside all the personal ambitions of those guys shown above and other politicians in Somalia, I believe come Jan 10... these guys must assemble a strong and united front against Damjadiid ; so as to save Somalia and its federal institutions.

To do so will take a lot of courage and forbearance, which could even include neutering Damjadiid by allowing Culusow a term extension(something, I know, most Somalis can not stomach knowing how hopeless he is).

But sacrifices must be made to protect the constitution and a very strict road- map must be embarked upon to fully implement the federal constitution --if he is to get his term extension.

Mooge   

<cite>
said:</cite>

To do so will take a lot of courage and forbearance, which could even include neutering Damjadiid by allowing Culusow a term extension(something, I know, most Somalis can not stomach knowing how hopeless he is).

why is qoslaye interested in 2 year extension? what does he think he can accomplish in that short period that he couldn't do in 4 years? i hear that he is so desperate to get extension that he is now paying opposing groups pocket money to create choas to justify 2 year extension

niyoow the guy is really sick.

Mooge   

malistar, farmaajo is the new damjadiid shoeshiner is what they saying. i wonder what his friend Amin Amir will say.

Mooge

Xasan shiekh is cofident No extension he voiced it loud and clear

Xasan_C.wali_Sharmarke_Wakaalada1.jpg

Win in Galmudug - South West + Hiiraan & shabelle dhex state+ Khartoum SSC + Banadir + 2/3 of Jubbaland

Win over Somaliland vote ( beesh dhex) + through contacts via Sillanyo

xasan_siilaanyo-2.jpg

by far hassan sheikh mohamud is the number one contender

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Malistar, is that the sort of wishful thinking you sooth yourself to sleep with every night? You're an embarrassment to even Culusow who doesn't believe even half the claptrap you spew on his behalf here.

I figured after all the myriad political failures of Culusow, that you'd atleast come to your senses and for once call a spade, a spade. But, alas, your delusions have exacerbated so much beyond help.

As you know, a majority from every corner of Somalia have rejected the outdated 4.5 method of selection, and demand that the next election be based on a delegate system whereby the districts of Somalia choose the parliamentarians who will in turn choose amongst themselves the new president.

So good luck Mudane Malistar; your sanity will need it?

how can we have district based when some districts are under alshabab? we know culusow have done nothing but atleast he is technocrat ,his shirt is clean and pro-development even though he neglected the regions of his people,what do you some clueless people think from bosaso president will bring to Mogadishu and all of Somalia as a whole? nothing but bitter divisions,corruption thank God,people are wising up.

Oh shut it kid. Only Laangaabs who luck confidence and don't have districts of their own spew such nonsense about some districts being under the control of Al Shabab.

What? You didn't get the memo, miyaa? Al Shabab is only the armed wing of Damjadiid and Damjadiid is the political wing of Al Shabab. So the districts under AlShabab control are also under the control of Culusow. So you can't fool anybody with such nonsense kid.