Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Siilanyo son in law Baashe Morgans buys home in UAE with Somaliland public money

I don't know how old the man is all I know is that he was and is a millionaire in his own right even before silanyo took office and he did make large contributions towards his campaign.

Salax is a tribalist whose tribe is unable to even build one road. Instead he spews lies and nonsense. He won't support ucid or kulmiye for tribalist reasons. Even if the sahaba took control of ucid and they were not from his clan he wouldn't support it.

Saalax   

I am entitled to support whoever I want that is the beauty of democracy.

If you want a place where people bow down to a leader routinely I suggest you

immigrate to North Korea kid. From 2010 to 2012 I have given Senile Siilanyo

a chance to proof his worth my support unfortunately his not the kind of

leader the average Somalilander needs. He is a big time failure.

Saalax   

Galbeedi The irony is some of those kids that blindly support Siilanyo complain

that Siad Bare practiced nepotism(qarabo kiil) of putting family members into

positions. Well failed politician Siilanyo is no different he named a position for

his son in law, also his wife is very active and has influence in the cabinet even

though she was never elected. :D

The only one who is blindly following anyone is you salax yare. You blindly follow your clan narrative everything HJ is bad because it's HJ and that's it.

Can you name me one thing that this government has failed in??? Seriously tell us.

1. Military rank's awarded and clear structure of military

2. Somaliland shilling across the country

3. Radio and TV across the world

4. Empowering the military to expand th e Somaliland border

5. Road networks all the way to Erigavo never happened before

6. The budget has been doubled since the time of Riyale

7. Improved relations with both Djibouti, Ethiopia and the Arab world

8. Somaliland development fund

9. More investment such as oil and Berbera

10. Airport expansion

You claim Silanyo wife has a say. Seriously????? the only work she does is provide food on Eid to the needy. Riyale wife had more power and I never heard you screaming about it. Not to mention the people you accuse of buying houses with public money already had houses and millions of dollars in dubai before Silanyo was even in office

So like I said before salax yare it's not democracy your after your whole HY are just following the same narrative because you have become a failure. Who can't even build a road on your own.

Pathetic...

I want democracy hahaha haha.

Don't make us laugh

Saalax   

Things Senile Siilanyo failed in

1. Security, ever since he came to power security in Somaliland has deteriorated

with the assassination of Police officers and civilians in major cities becoming

more common

2. Foreign police: Entering useless talks with Mogadishu admin and getting humiliated

for it

3. Inflation in Somaliland skyrockets affecting the average Somalilander the most

4.Clan fightings became more common whether it was Kalshaale, Oog, North Burco

the list is endless

5. Unity of Somalilanders has reached rock bottom and the diaspora are even more

divided thanks to the poisonous politics of Siilaanyo

6. Corruption skyrockets in Somaliland to the point each minister is building expensive

houses for themselves in Hargeisa and abroad

7. Majority of Hargeisa city which is the so called "capital" still lacks clean

reliable continuous water despite the EU donating millions to the Siilanyo

regime

8. Somaliland's image suffers a setback due to Siilanyo's inability to hold elections,

this has made the International Community lose trust in Somaliland and reluctant to

give them assistant

9.Selling of public property for profit has become common among the corrupt ministers in Siilanyo's cabinet

10. The jailing and attacks against journalists has became common which is a attack

against freedom of speech and democracy that Senile Siilanyo was campaigning for

before he got into power in 2010

and many more. Siilaanyo has failed where it matters the most

Saalax   

Airport expansion was funded by Arab money aka Kuwait. That credit goes to Kuwait.

Reality is Siilanyo government can't even fix the dusty dirty streets of Hargeisa

filled with trash and the local city government has also failed. In reality

Hargeisa is a slum with few shiny buildings.This little kid wants to convince

us a government that is not even capable of fixing the "capital" city is worth

of support kkk.

It lacks the basics of a city.

1.No clean continuous water

2.No city plan

3.No paved roads

4.No Sewage system

5.No street lights

Mooge   

ciilSuldan is a little bird niyoow. like i said, he is siilanyo's cousin pretending to be related to that other nut Warabe. the way he defends silanyo and attacks Saalax's noble family from West Burco, he is definitely a laangaab village idiot. lol. what a shameful daesh supporter he is.

if someone attacks silanyo, he has to insult whole tribe. niyoow kid is definitely Bashi Morgan relative. lol.

Tallaabo   

In my opinion president Siilaanyo's term in power was a complete waste of time because he failed to implement the most important reforms a young country like ours needs so badly.

1. He failed to complete the voter registration on time

2. He failed to hold elections for the parliament and guurti

3. He failed to hold the presidential election on time

4. He did nothing about the rampant correption in the government, civil service, and the country in general.

5. He refused to reform the useless and corrupt judiciary.

6. He could not reopen the economically vital cement plant in Saaxil.

7. He did nothing about the khat problems in the country.

8. Youth unemployment is out of control.

9. He failed to separate the powers of the executive, judiciary, military, police, parliament, and every other institution. There is no distinction between these vital institutions. In effect the president of Somaliland is a dictator.

10. Our trade imbalance with Ethiopia is unsustainable thanks to the imports of those aforementioned drugs.

11. He refused to collect proper tax from the big businesses operating in the country.

12. He could not build even one power plant in the country.

13. Somaliland's capital city and every other town in the country lack basic services like rubbish collection, traffic control, etc.

14. Soil errotion, deforestation, desertification, and every other man made enviromnetal degredation in the country is now approaching apocalyptic levels.

15. No attempt to reform in the way the country does politics like party elections, etc.

These are just some of the very important policy areas which matter most to our country president Siilaanyo unfortunately failed in.