Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Somaliland allows Yemenis & Somalilanders in but refuses southerners

LooL the irony in all of this is, this port was built by Somalis. It was built by Somalia.

It was built with Canshuur lacag and man power laga soo qaaday from every Gobol.

O'well, u see something new everyday.

I can't watch the video, but if it is about what it says on this thread - then waa wax aad iyo aad loogu yax yaxo.

Eebbe ha u gargaaro masaakiintaas Soomaaliyeed ee dhiboon.

N.B.- Kuma haboona in loogu yeero 'qaxooti' maadaama ay dalkooda dib ugu soo noqdeen.

Saalax   

They are just taking their anger out on innocent children and women fleeing

the war in Yemen just because their next khat fix was refused by the UN. It

is all about money with these shameless politicians.

Tallaabo   

I didn't watch the video but I know that the greed of the politicians in Somaliland is off the scale. In their shameless quest to get money from the UN they forgot their duty to God.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

LooL the irony in all of this is, this port was built by Somalis. It was built by Somalia.

It was built with Canshuur lacag and man power laga soo qaaday from every Gobol.

O'well, u see something new everyday.

This is not about the southeners or immigration control as we all know half of the Somaliland population is by now Oromo. They can't refuse the Yemenis because they don't want to mess with Yemen. So they see poor Somalis from the South as an easy target for getting more money from their pay masters.

N.B- The port of Berbera existed long before the Somali Republic came into existence. It was used by the British and before them the Ottoman empire. Berbera was a trading town even before the Turks showed up centuries ago.

Tallaabo, there is no government in Yemen now, it's in the same situation as Somalia.

But horta, what is these people's beef with Somalis? I understand they have been trying to get recognition for a very long time now, wouldn't they think if they haven't gotten one by now, than it probably won't happen?

Weird people iga dheh.

Saalax has been anti-Siilaanyo lately but he's right in this instance. Poor women and children fleeing war shouldn't be subjected to this sort of treatment.

Tallaabo. Give it for few more decades, the entire Somali lands will be populated by Oromo.

YoniZ   

Taa

<cite>

This is not about the southeners or immigration control as we all know half of the Somaliland population is by now Oromo. They can't refuse the Yemenis because they don't want to mess with Yemen. So they see poor Somalis from the South as an easy target for getting more money from their pay masters.

N.B- The port of Berbera existed long before the Somali Republic came into existence. It was used by the British and before them the Ottoman empire. Berbera was a trading town even before the Turks showed up centuries ago.

It is getting to a point where people have to stand up to those Senile crooks.

Anyone who hasn't watched the clip, I advice them to do so. Please listen specially to the statements made by the two ladies on board the ship. They are clearly in distress, one of them said she has 6 kids onboard and need to be let on-shore or, the only option left will be to throw her self and her kids to the see as there is no point of living in this condition

Talaabo, Saxib it is not enough to just condemn WaranCade and Silaanyo. This matter needs people from Berbera and Somaliland in general to stand up against this madness.

Meeye Hogaamiye dhaqameedyadii iyo Waxgaradkii Somaliland?

Dulmigu ma daaho, waxa Ina WaranCade iyo Silaanyo ay ku kaceen waa Dulmi cad, dadkii magacooda loo adeegsaday dulmigaa hadii ay ka aamusaan waxa ka dhalan ciqaab Rabi.

Nin hunguri raadis ah warkiisa inta laga baxo. Dadkaas maatida ah waxay xaq islaamnimo iyo Soomaalinimo ugu leeyihiin dadka ay kusoo qaxeen:

1. In ay doonta/markabka ka dajiyaan.

2. In ay waxay cunaan siiyaan inta awoodu dhantahay.

3. In ay u arad bixiyaan halkii ay ku noolaan lahaayeen, waa hadii aan loo ogoleyn in ay Somaliland ku nolaadaan.

Bilahi calekum sida isu dhaama.

LooL I am not so much worried about them not allowing 3 Somali families into Berbera, but the long term consequences for them.

How about the millions and millions of Somalis who are reading and following this? The vast majority of Somalis are sitting on the sidelines about Siyaasad, but it's things like this that gets people upset.

If they wanted recognition before, they probably turned alot Somalis against them.

Good luck to them, they'd certainly would need it.

YoniZ   

<cite>

LooL I am not so much worried about them not allowing 3 Somali families into Berbera

Tell what are you worried about, then?

I see no difference between your position and the one of Minster WaranCade.

You are both fixated on scoring cheap political points :(

YoniZ   

NY Saxib, In this kind of situation, I see no point in talking about political games and which international body to milk or to complain to.

Talking about my own experience, I can relate to that situation, fleeing in distress, on sea for 48 hours without drinkble water.

The moment our boat reached on-shore it felt like if I have born again.

I can imagine the pain, if someone who shares with me Language, Culture and Religion tells me that, I am not allowed on-shore because UN didnt provide funds.

YoniZ, I am sorry, I wasn't making light of what people who fled Somalia go through, I was just making a point sxb.

And these people are wrong for saying Somalis can't come to Somali lands.

What I was trying to get at was, Reer Hargeisa shot themselves on the foot for what they did.

YoniZ   

I understand that sxb.

Reer Hargeisa, I think are not in the same page with these Senile crooks.