Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Fadeexad: Cabdiweli says Senile Siilaanyo lied and I am not in contact with him

Saalax   

Puntland oo been abuur ku tilmaantey warkii ka soo baxay Somaliland ee ‘raali gelinta’

Wasiirka Warfaafinta iyo Isgaarsiinta Puntland Cabdiweli Xirsi Cabdulle oo saxaafadda kula hadley Caasimadda Puntland ee Garoowe ayaa sheegey in aysan jirin xiriir dhex marey Madaxweyne Cabdiweli & Siilaanyo, sida Madaxweynaha Somaliland sheegtay, ma jirto teleefon Madaxweynaha Puntland u direy waa war aan sal iyo baar lahayn ayuu yiri.

Wasiirka ayaa sheegay in uu caddeynaayo in Puntland sida caadada u ahayd ay diyaar u tahay nabadgelyo iyo deris la noolaansho laakiin erayo aysan oran aysan ahayn in lagu been abuurto.

Madaxweynaha Somaliland Axmed Maxamed Maxamuud Siilaanyo ayaa maanta ka horsheegay labada gole ee Somaliland, in Madaxweynaha Puntland uu la soo xiriirey kana raaligeliyey eedeymo Puntland horey ugu jeedisey Somaliland oo ahaa in ay taageeraan al-Shabaab-ka sil-siladda Buuraha Golis.

Horseed Media

News Desk

http://horseedmedia.net/2015/03/28/puntland-oo-been-abuur-ku-tilmaantey-warkii-ka-soo-baxay-somaliland-ee-raali-gelinta/

Saalax   

As if lying to the Sland public wasn't enough now he tried to lie about other

Somalis. :D shameless old man.

Odey   

<cite>
said:</cite>

The only senile here is you buddy, stop your nonsense .

why get angry, the man is senile and has now been caught telling lies. Salax just said it like it is

Adam   

^ to expect ixtraam and good behaviour from a KOONfurian Odey would be to much to ask for so carry on. Dont u have a hodheel or something to blow up instead poking ur KOon noise everywhere.

Saalax   

Oday, Senile Siilaanyo is a big time shameless liar I have been saying

that before, it is good many other people have clocked it as well.

Siilaanyo

Mooge   

Loool. Niyoow siilanyo is once again caught trying to double speak. siilaanyo wins the cup for being the leader most prone to lying outright. loool

Odey   

<cite>

^ to expect ixtraam and good behaviour from a KOONfurian Odey would be to much to ask for so carry on. Dont u have a hodheel or something to blow up instead poking ur KOon noise everywhere.

Ixtiraam?...are you serious?, have you seen what your other deluded friends say on this forum?. lool, obviously you are equally deluded to think otherwise.

Back to the point, the senile old man has been busted lying, deal with it!

Holac   

I honestly believe Siilaanyo is too old to lead Somaliland. How he got an extension to prolong his time in office baffles me.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

I honestly believe Siilaanyo is too old to lead Somaliland. How he got an extension to prolong his time in office baffles me.

It shows the shear stupidity and lack of foresight of our political class.

Odey   

As has been said on many occasions- the man is Senile and doesn't know what he is saying. Markuu xoogaa dabco yaa Xirsi gaab hadba koronto kudhajiyaa suu inta haado yuu butaacaa oo walax been ah kawareegaa!