Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Another major blow for senile Siilaanyo, SFG tells him "no mediation"

Odey   

What that senile old man doesn't realize along with the entire population there in woqooyi galbeed is that this territory is Somalia, and they can call themselves anything they want, but it will remain Somalia and no government in Mogadishu will ever say anything but that.

The sooner they move on from their dillusion and start working towards getting their fair share within the system the better it will be for them. Problem is, they are so far gone in this dillusion that you now need mass therapy!

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

What that senile old man doesn't realize along with the entire population there in woqooyi galbeed is that this territory is Somalia, and they can call themselves anything they want, but it will remain Somalia and no government in Mogadishu will ever say anything but that.

The sooner they move on from their dillusion and start working towards getting their fair share within the system the better it will be for them. Problem is, they are so far gone in this dillusion that you now need mass therapy!

Actually it is you and your Bantu protectorate who need therapy. Tell me when did the people of Somaliland ever cared about what Walawayn thinks or says about our country? You guys can entertain whatever ludicrous notion you fancy but the blessed Republic to the north of the Bantu colony moved on ages ago.

Odey   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Actually it is you and your Bantu protectorate who need therapy. Tell me when did the people of Somaliland ever cared about what Walawayn thinks or says about our country? You guys can entertain whatever ludicrous notion you fancy but the blessed Republic to the north of the Bantu colony moved on ages ago.

Looks like I hit a raw nerve....... easy there talaabo before you bust a vein. Better yet, start investing in a good quality Somali National flag ( the blue with a single star in the middle?). I assure you, it will come handy when you welcome Hassan Sheikh in Hargeisa.

gooni   

Wasiiru dawlahanu waa nin wax u kala saran yihiin runtii hadalkiisuna macno fiican samaynayo

Qaar dawladda federalka ka mida waxayba lasoo taagan yihiin wada hadalka dawladda soomaaliland iyo somaaliya haday dawlad u aqoon san yihiin maxaa wada hadalba keenay? May safaarad keensadaan!!

Maamulka Somaliland waa eray siyaasadaysan oo lagu wada cashayn karo aragtidayda, lakiin hadaad dawlad ugu yeerto ingiriiska iyo Belgium hana dhex dhaxaadiyo ayaa ku xigta.

Holac   

I think his demands of who can or cannot attend on behalf of SFG was over the top and out of line. I am not surprised the SFG is taking this hardline position.

entertainment in Mogadishu! people here in Somaliland know nothing comes out of these nonsense talks regardless and on war footing.Its forgone conclusion they stand up and fight if need be.Mogadishu's card is foreign involvement that will evaporate in time.They wana turn into int'l theatre that no gov't is willing to undertake.