Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Warlord Hiiraale in Mogadishu "Jail". He is saying qoslaye cheated him.

Dabrow   

These people cant be taken seriously because they used and still are supporting warlords like madoobe and abdullahi yusuf and now they are crying crocodile tears.

This is the hypocrisy that goni is refering too. On the subject its good that Barre is well and plans will be made for this region that includes the say of its people. Not IGAD, nor Kenya altough they infiltrated and took over Kismayo under the guise of fighting alshabab but their ambition goes beyond fighting terrorism and we are aware and firmly against that.

ElPunto   

^Clearly he's 'their' warlord so how dare anyone else criticize him. The pathetic clannish group think continues.

gooni   

Mr.che

The name of warlord ended long time ago, no exist anymore, as you all know we practicing foreign protected tribe federalism, barre has his own tribe if they choice him we have to respect

There is night vision here, how you see this leader’s qaybdiid xasan sheekh cabdi weli nunow siilaanyo aren’t they tribe leader?

Our problem is deeper than that I don’t except another tribe leader as my president and you do the same we all do sir,

Thanks to allah any way Somalis still surviving and swimming toxic beautiful beach.

Excuse if my Somali language not that much Understandable.

nuune   

This is a sad topic indeed, debating same thing we have been saying on SOL since 2002.

Ilaahey dhamaanteen qalbi wanaagsan oo hufan ha iskugu keen keeno.