Sign in to follow this  
Holac

Somaliland's first mining project

Saalax   

It is in Baki District, Awdal. I doubt the locals will see a cent after their

resources is stolen by war criminal Siilaanyo.

Holac   

^ That is very interesting. This is a well established mining facility. I hope our friend Galbeedi can shed light on this underground project.

Holac   

I agree with you Che-Guevara. This is a very scenic land and if these mountains are destroyed in the search for resources, the loss will be permanent and quite devastating environmentally.

galbeedi   

Holac, this project was masterminded by Hirsi Gaab, Wasiirka Madaxtooyada, Ducaale, the minister of mineral and energy and the governor of Awdal. Three cousins from Burco have all cashed.

No one in Awdal knows the extent of the contract or the arrangements made by this group. in the first stage, they filled the rocks with containers and shipped to China directly. Suddenly things changed quickly and the mining pit was built. The Mayor was given some money and he told the local people about the new development. We all noticed about the project when 300 goats in the area drunk the water that washed up from the project and died of contamination. They are using thousands of gallons of water and chemicals to clean Beryllium and other toxic elements.

We warn the Chinese and others to get out of these unregulated projects approved without the knowledge of the people and health experts. The Awdal Liberation front will not accept or allow these kind of projects without their consent.

Mooge   

Galbeedi, this is one cause for Awdalites to die for niyoow. i am fuming with anger wallaahi. I cann't never accept one clan pillaging and demolishing another clan's land niyoow. siilaanyo has no xishood. he appointed his cousin to be governor of Awdal. looool. niyoow couldn't he appoint a puppet from Awdal?