Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

A civilized member of parliament teaching and enlighting the Hargeisa Mafia.

galbeedi   

This man shouldn't never be part of Kulmiye, the know nothing party. How can this civilized man share party with Muuse (suudi) Biixi, Saleebaan dhuxul , the gangster spokesman of Sillaanyo and the Fake Sheikh Samaale.

galbeedi   

Ahmed Yaasiin, do not waste your time with lot. Without Somaliland we the Diaspora and the local people built the Hospitals, schools and universities. We could do more. What is missing is political independence. Self rule and self reliance are the foundations of progress.

If you join Suldaan Waber today and declare your intensions, Believe me you, this Somalialnd thing will crumble within few months.

Mooge   

Fake Sheikh Samaale.

loool

If you join Suldaan Waber today and declare your intensions, Believe me you, this Somalialnd thing will crumble within few months.

Suldan Wabar, Hafidulah Hafidulyasiin.

Suldan is an honorable man niyow. Taariikhda Somaliya baal dahab ka galay. gobanimuda wa u dhalasho niyooow.

Dignity, freedom, forgiveness, self-respect and setting good example in Education is what made the people of Awdal light years ahead of others and admired since beginning of time. Siilaanyo thinks he can come and erase that history and enslave people in 2014. niyoow taas laga yeli mayo.

Mooge   

I learned a lot about this dynamic warrior, Suldan Wabar. I know many people admire him today for his fight against injustice. I listened to his speech niyoow and He wants a fairness for everyone and the freedom for all to self-govern and live in prosperity and dignity. Siilaanyo today wants either kill him in battle or capture him alive so he make an example of him. may allah safegaurd Suldan Wabar.

Picture-009.jpg

Holac   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Here A civilized member explaining his position to the Mafia

Xilibaan Axmed Yaasiin Sheekh Cali ayaanle should run for the President of Somalia. He is the most articulate politician I have listened to in a long time.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Ahmed Yaasiin, do not waste your time with lot. Without Somaliland we the Diaspora and the local people built the Hospitals, schools and universities. We could do more. What is missing is political independence. Self rule and self reliance are the foundations of progress.

I thought you were a wise man until now!! Do you really want a country which served your people well all these years to crumble because of the greed and shortsightedness of few corrupt individuals?

And do you really think the other regions of Somaliland are the lands of honey and milk compared to Awdal? I hail from Sanaag and the residents there almost believe roads in Awdal are baved with gold. If any region is truly neglected by all the successive governments in Somaliland, it is Sanaag.

The problems in Somaliland Mr galbeedi go far deeper than the distribution of ministerial posts among the clans or the clearly unfair taxation levied on the Awdalian traders. Indeed our entire political structures and institutions are like sand castles on a beach- temporary in nature and without any solid foundations. What makes the situation even worst is the fact that the public is generally uneducated and so ignorant about all the other alternative ways of doing politics. In my humble opinion, I don't see any salvation on the horizon any time soon since our current opposition parties are just as useless as the gang which is running the show. The leader of Wadani party who will probably be the next president of Somaliland not only achieved absolutely nothing over the last decade in his capacity as the speaker of the parliament but actually wasted our precious time which could have been better used for reforming the system. I understand and share your frustration and anger at the ruinous road the country has taken but creating more division and chaoes is not the answer. Indeed the cool headed and educated elite of Awdal, should once again take up the challenge of saving Somaliland from itself and guiding it to a better trajectory. It is afterall their country and it is a responsibility they share with every other region. I believe the current status quo of distributing ministries as clan employment institutions is unsustainable and disastrous and is the root cause of the government's impotence and all the clan rivalries. We desperately need a better and fairer system and we can get such a system only if we fight for it together not fight against each other.

galbeedi   

Tallaabo, your points are well taken. The issue is marginalization and economic depravation. . We are out of both from the government and the political system. If the world gives Somaliland $56 million for aid to help the development and we got $ 300,000 for two years, it is hard to fix that.

Look at this picture, why don't send the army to the border crossing if there is a threat of " Jabhad" in the mountains. why flood the city streets with these militia. It is about intimidation and occupation.

Barwaaqo   

Maansha Allah, Ahmed yaasiin waa aftahan gartiisa walee gole ka sheegtay. Waan hubaa in badani inay hadakiisa ka garowday. Hadaladiisu qabigay ka imanayaan ma aha mala awaal meel laga akhriyo. Reer Awdal waa lafdhabarkii iyo siidhi walihii Somaliland, waana in dagdeg wax looga qabto cabashadooda.

Galbeedi, kaftan inaadeer qolyahan lagu jeclaysiiyey, miyaad iskala degi mise biriig hawada mara ayaad dhisan.

Miyir   

Galbeedi

Seriously, not joking? what do you expect from a deluded population? I expected you to be a little wiser then that! its racked build on shifting sand and absurd claims, those in charge are aware and going to milk it until all collapse in heap.

Mooge   

<cite>

I thought you were a wise man until now!! Do you really want a country which served your people well all these years to crumble because of the greed and shortsightedness of few corrupt individuals?

And do you really think the other regions of Somaliland are the lands of honey and milk compared to Awdal? I hail from Sanaag and the residents there almost believe roads in Awdal are baved with gold. If any region is truly neglected by all the successive governments in Somaliland, it is Sanaag.

The problems in Somaliland Mr galbeedi go far deeper than the distribution of ministerial posts among the clans or the clearly unfair taxation levied on the Awdalian traders. Indeed our entire political structures and institutions are like sand castles on a beach- temporary in nature and without any solid foundations. What makes the situation even worst is the fact that the public is generally uneducated and so ignorant about all the other alternative ways of doing politics. In my humble opinion, I don't see any salvation on the horizon any time soon since our current opposition parties are just as useless as the gang which is running the show. The leader of Wadani party who will probably be the next president of Somaliland not only achieved absolutely nothing over the last decade in his capacity as the speaker of the parliament but actually wasted our precious time which could have been better used for reforming the system. I understand and share your frustration and anger at the ruinous road the country has taken but creating more division and chaoes is not the answer. Indeed the cool headed and educated elite of Awdal, should once again take up the challenge of saving Somaliland from itself and guiding it to a better trajectory. It is afterall their country and it is a responsibility they share with every other region. I believe the current status quo of distributing ministries as clan employment institutions is unsustainable and disastrous and is the root cause of the government's impotence and all the clan rivalries. We desperately need a better and fairer system and we can get such a system only if we fight for it together not fight against each other.

niyoow i see your reasoning is that since your clan lives in more miserable life in sanaag (which is by the way 50% populated by my clan) and you are accepting the continuation of somaliland, Galbeedi also should. but niyoow you are forgetting the most important point here which is that this goverment is run by your clan and siilaanyo is your uncle. all politics is local niyoow is the famous saying in the Western world. Galbeedi doesn't have to choose between two of you (a good one that is coming and a bad one that is here today). why can't he be on his own and run his own affairs good or bad? that is the point you are missing my secessionst friend.

continue on

Tallaabo   

<cite>

niyoow i see your reasoning is that since your clan lives in more miserable life in sanaag (which is by the way 50% populated by my clan) and you are accepting the continuation of somaliland, Galbeedi also should. but niyoow you are forgetting the most important point here which is that this goverment is run by your clan and siilaanyo is your uncle. all politics is local niyoow is the famous saying in the Western world. Galbeedi doesn't have to choose between two of you (a good one that is coming and a bad one that is here today). why can't he be on his own and run his own affairs good or bad? that is the point you are missing my secessionst friend.

continue on

No galbeedi does not need to choose between two groups in Somaliland unlike the obvious and backward duoploy in your neck of the wood.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Galbeedi

Seriously, not joking? what do you expect from a deluded population? I expected you to be a little wiser then that! its racked build on shifting sand and absurd claims, those in charge are aware and going to milk it until all collapse in heap.

Well I agree with you that Somaliland's foundations are little bit shaky but nevertheless it is still million times better than a Bantu colony with no foundations to speak of. Only a mad man would swap Somaliland for such an entity.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Tallaabo, your points are well taken. The issue is marginalization and economic depravation. . We are out of both from the government and the political system. If the world gives Somaliland $56 million for aid to help the development and we got $ 300,000 for two years, it is hard to fix that.

Look at this picture, why don't send the army to the border crossing if there is a threat of " Jabhad" in the mountains. why flood the city streets with these militia. It is about intimidation and occupation.

What this criminal administration is doing in Borama is truly an unfortunate thing to witness in this day and age and after 23 years of democracy in Somaliland. However, what gives me hope is the determination of our people to safeguard their cherished peace and security. The ordinery man and woman in Hargeisa, Borama, Ceergaabo, Burco, and other towns and villages in the country just want a government that maintains law and order, treats everyone equally and fairly, and works for the people. The people of Somaliland are genuinely united in their desire for justice and prosperity for all and are supportive of one another but we are cursed with awful politicians whose purpose in politics seems to revolve around the day light robbery of the nation. They take advantage of the public's fear of anarchy and violence to get away with theft, oppression, and many other criminal acts. Unlike Somalia there is no enmity or ill feeling between the different clans in Somaliland but it would take hardwork and courage to educate the people about their rights and rid our country of the parasitic men who are bleeding it to death and tearing it apart and elect honourable God fearing leaders.

Mooge   

Tallaabo, your condescending and patronizing nonsense to Awdal people is very obvious for even children. if you don't believe that Awdal can have peace and build its own peace and security, then it shows you the level of mindset that all secessionist SNM boys harbor when it comes to dealing with Awdalites. niyoow, Awdalites are capable people and they don't need Hargeisa to beg. what makes you think that if you haven't treated Awdal fairly for 23 years, you will now do it after they said F you? you are exposed my secessionist friend. you are naked standing on daallo mountain singing kumbaya nonsense niyoow.

Wake up and smell the coffee Tallaabo. Siilaanyo is the man you were defending on this forum many times. today miya aragtay inu criminal yahay? loool.