Sign in to follow this  
Odey

Somaliland waking up to Reality

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

For the record, SNM was squarely defeated by the National army in 1988. Remnants of them were hiding in the bushes till 1991 when the capital city Mogadishu fell and the regime was ousted. It was the mistake of the naive new government that asked the national forces to surrender to local opposition forces across the country that gave SNM the chance

You guys are really good at rewriting history!! You did it with that extremist mullah and now this :-D

Have you ever thought about how the Kacaan government collapsed in Mogadishu when it was as strong as ever before the hostilities started in Somaliland?

Malister truth hit you hard and it truly hurts. I can see that.

Malister a few photo shop pictures are not going to help you here.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Hargeisa+2+brides&biw=360&bih=592&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=g0teVOjXONPH7AbP_oDIBg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=Man+marries+two+women+somaliland&facrc=_&imgrc=RxhdB0UhG_xFwM%253A%3B33PRTt2_dpSkFM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.hiiraan.com%252Fnews%252F2006%252Fnov%252Fimages%252Flaba-hablood-main.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.hiiraan.com%252Fnews2%252F2006%252Fnov%252Fa_young_man_in_hargeisa_marries_two_women_in_the_same_night.aspx%3B455%3B341

The German man you are referring to lived in Somaliland for many years. He was exposed and deported and was told never to return and was thrown into jail.

You on the other hand support the rape of your own sister by AU mercaneries. You can't deport them. You can't throw them in jail. You can't even speak to them.

Why don't you offer them your mother considering you have no problem with them raping your sister while you call yourself a nationalist you tribalist agenda hiding slave of AU.

They should slap you around some more in your own house.

Yes please sir. Pathetic.

These vermin so called nationalist who are non other then tribalist hiding behind the facade of nationalism is what's wrong with Somali's.

Odey. The man who go's around screaming I own you. Saxib the AU owns you.

And your preaching to a free nation and people who even the British colonialists and the communist afweyne Barre couldn't control. Ever heard of a jihad that came from southern Somalia???

Ask us nicely to help you but don't ask us to join you in your servitude. You can't even protect your women folk yet you want us to trust you with our children. I would be worried for a dog if I left it with you for an hour.

Grow a pair. Stop this nonsense fake nationalism. Call yourself for what you are a tribalist who does not have the capacity to govern himself or the intellect to create a state.

Repent for your sins. Adopt Islamic law. Get rid of this government, get the AU out and make something of yourself.

Be a man. Be human.

But you won't because you are your own worst enemy. Enjoy your servitude hiding behind AU tanks while they rape your children and replace you. While you keep crying waqooyi galbeed. See if that helps.

1. We control, police, patrol and protect the entire land mass of Somaliland containing 3.5 million people

2. The shahada flys over the heads of our children free from communism, secularism and dictatorships

3. We have the largest standing somali army STILL...

4. We have coast that are pirate free

5. We choose our leaders

6. We listen to our elders

7. We use our culture as an asset not a curse

8. We use Islam as a legal code, as a constitutional code and as a social code

9. We have 78% children literacy rate and free schools.

10. We have built the infrastructure of a state alone without help from anyone.

All you can say is wooqyi galbeedi while some guy from Sierra lieon slaps around your men and rape your children. While your so called president approves foreign forces and steals millions.

Jahils indeed.

AU didn't build this, nether did nicolas kay. Nether did the communist afweyne barre. We built it from scratch. Shows what people can do for themselves if they use xaaq, reason and xalal logic and stay away from tribalists so called unionist nationalists who are really just tribalists. Across this country from the Djibouti border to las canod you will see slow development that is people driven. While the government is charge of security and the rest.

Odey enjoy...but your hate means nothing to us. Keep your fake nationalism down south till you see the light and repent.

^^^^

Named after Sacadin the famous Muslim General who fought Ethiopia and devasted it's highlands until the portugese assisted christien Ethiopia against him. He was later supported by the ottoman Muslims as a result showing the direct link between Somalis and the greater world Muslims.

When a fake nationalist says come and join me. It means come join me in my chaos it pains me to see you so successful. What they really harbour in the hearts God knows but for many...it's simply a return to tribalistic tit for tat and the typical death and destruction these jahils who hide behind the gize of nationalism want,

Fake nationalists....we want unity...please... We know what these people are about. We destroyed them

<cite>

AU didn't build this, nether did nicolas kay. Nether did the communist afweyne barre. We built it from scratch. Shows what people can do for themselves if they use xaaq, reason and xalal logic and stay away from tribalists so called unionist nationalists who are really just tribalists. Across this country from the Djibouti border to las canod you will see slow development that is people driven. While the government is charge of security and the rest.

Odey enjoy...but your hate means nothing to us. Keep your fake nationalism down south till you see the light and repent.

AU Has no money to build House but UN and IC Build Somallland facts are from Police Uniform to Sillaanyo salary is paid by IC and UNDP so stop the chess beating , largest Army funny you having hard time with khaatuum bribing clan elders warlords what happened with Xaabsada got rich switch side now LA is in jeopardy?

ciidan2.jpg

ciidan12.jpg

Somaliland Police have the same blue and white Uniforms the same throughout the country sxb you can't even afford to Pay Uniforms talking about we control something sad reality your under Tigreeyn protection fact . Tigreeyn secret service run somaliland they move freely arresting whom ever .

Siilaanyo-oo-saxeexay-buuga-tacsida-Mele

what happened in Borama sxb tells us about incident were tigreyn agent was arrested what followed serious backlash and consequence , Sillanyo admin had to kiss ass and arrest officials in Borama torture what followed . You Need to free your self from decades of shame ...........

Banaanbaha-buuhoodle-2.jpg

Togdheer buuhoodle You don't control shit other then your triangle clan resident retarded boy ......

More nonsense from neo siadists and others pretending to be nationalists. For a state to function tax collecting must be strong. The UN doesn't pay the Somaliland army. The UN doesn't pay the teachers, government ministries. Local councils etc. Therefore as a state it is self sufficient one or two buildings doesn't constitute much. As for the police force. Even the logo came from Somaliland and the army uniform and everything else is tax payer paid for. They may have the same supplier but paid for by the taxes of the Republic of Somaliland along with the weapons.

Like I wrote the government is responsible for its section while private investment of the people build the state.

In your AU colony of Somalia everything is paid for by the UN. Even your so called president salary. Even your band of looters aka army that can't liberate a village without AU.

The shahada flag fly from Las canod to the Djibouti border. We signed a book of condolence for a dead Ethiopian man. Wooooow. ethiopia must control all of Africa and the wider world then considering everyone signed it and went there.

As for within Somaliland because we don't flatten a village shows our humanity something a man like malister who supports the rape of his mother and sister wouldn't understand.

To cut a long story short. Keep writing your nonsense. At the end of the day you fake nationalists and neo siadists have been defeated and exposed. Continue your pathetic tit for tat nonsense while you claim to be nationalists. We all know you are not nationalists. We get stronger every day. Nothing you can do about it.

If you ever do win your independence come and we will show you what we are capable of.

Odey   

<cite>

More nonsense from neo siadists and others pretending to be nationalists. For a state to function tax collecting must be strong. The UN doesn't pay the Somaliland army. The UN doesn't pay the teachers, government ministries. Local councils etc. Therefore as a state it is self sufficient one or two buildings doesn't constitute much. As for the police force. Even the logo came from Somaliland and the army uniform and everything else is tax payer paid for. They may have the same supplier but paid for by the taxes of the Republic of Somaliland along with the weapons.

Like I wrote the government is responsible for its section while private investment of the people build the state.

In your AU colony of Somalia everything is paid for by the UN. Even your so called president salary. Even your band of looters aka army that can't liberate a village without AU.

The shahada flag fly from Las canod to the Djibouti border. We signed a book of condolence for a dead Ethiopian man. Wooooow. ethiopia must control all of Africa and the wider world then considering everyone signed it and went there.

As for within Somaliland because we don't flatten a village shows our humanity something a man like malister who supports the rape of his mother and sister wouldn't understand.

To cut a long story short. Keep writing your nonsense. At the end of the day you fake nationalists and neo siadists have been defeated and exposed. Continue your pathetic tit for tat nonsense while you claim to be nationalists. We all know you are not nationalists. We get stronger every day. Nothing you can do about it.

If you ever do win your independence come and we will show you what we are capable of.

Let me correct you my friend- The World bank, UNDP and other agencies all support the civil service pay for Somaliland and account for over 2/3 of the monthly budget. They also offer other budgetary support to all other departments. If the International community support for somaliland were to fold today, they will simply disintegrate.

I do agree however that due to a world bank led programme a few years ago on taxation, they were able to streamline and strengthen the tax collection service. the package though is far from enough.I don't have a problem for you to brag about you enclave but please stop feeding us the nonsense you listen to in the marfish sections of Hargeisa.

Before I forget, you mentioned in your previous post that the "british could not handle you guys in the colonial area". Are you even listening to yourself?. During the colonial era you were all collaborators. The proud history of the Great Sayid Abdulah hassan and the Daraawish belongs to the great Nationalists of Sool Sanaag & Cayn.They have nothing to do with your Agenda and are fighting you on that right now. You sir are the offspring of the British boot lickers, so don't even go there mister.

^^^

The world Bank, the UN etc all these agencies anyone will tell you say much but do little. Contrary to your lies about the world bank helping Somaliland improve its tax systems nothing much ever materialises from them or the UN. Samale has been the finance minister in charge of taxation for many years and he and others have gradually increased it year on year. We have in Somaliland people who are well Learnt and can achieve what needs to be done on the ground. To prove this we can see year on year growth of taxation since 1991 before any UN or world Bank program that is none existent.

Further examples include the water systems of Hargaisa that the world Bank said they wanted to invest 15 million into nothing as of yet. So these institutions are a complete failure.

In regards to your other post about the dervishes. As your probably not aware. Under the age of afweyne barre the kacaan rewrote history. The history I refer to is not what you were taught in your communist classes about how abdullah hassan led the dervishes.

According to all the valid historical documents. The dervishes were created in burco by duriyada clans predominantly. The dervishes top commanders were all duriyada clans. The ones the British feared the most were predominantly from durian clan. Abdullah hassan on the contrary ran away from the war in Sanaag were most of the dervishes were based he fled to taleex and then fled and left his family and ran into Ethiopia. Abdullah hassan was nether a hero or a mujahid. He was a coward who killed more Somali's then British.

To much to teach you in one day. The kacaan played with your head along with all these other fake nationalists and neo sadists so I recommend you read these Previous posts and educate yourself first.

Then come back to me and I'll give you an accurate history lesson.

You need the kacaan to tell you who your hero's are. Cat got your tongue everything you have every been told about history is false.

The five top leaders: as stated in British intelligence papers

1- The Mad Mullah/Og. Offering to surrender, in his case and that of the Following:

2-Ahmed Warsame/Lander east burco (known as Haji Sudi)

3-Deria Arale/Lander west burco

4-Deria Gure/ lander Only an unconditional surrender should be accepted, no

gurantee of any kind as to future treatment being given.

5- Sultan Nuur Ahmed Amaan the late sultan of the Western burco, may be

guaranteed his life.

All landers accept one. All landers led the dervishes all died fighting the British. According to the British. The kacaan fairy tale of Abdullah hassan and Ismael mirre. Abdullah hassan ran away and even left his family behind and died a coward in Ethiopia. Ismael mirre according to the kacaan was a fighter who shot fire out of his a55 but in reality no one has ever heard about him because he was a 16 year old stable boy. So they created the myth instead of showing the dervishes for what it was a duriyada led movement.

So I repeat. The British failed to control these people. I don't talk out of my a55 like you people. I learn history first. No kacaan history actual real history.