Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Wahabism, a despotic sect within Islam.

Like the Hindu polytheist you are again nothing tangible just more nonsense.

Drinking camel piss is not an Islamic concept and nothing to do with the religion of islam. As in the case of Hinduism it is a religious duty or tenant.

So again polytheist you failed. You couldn't even produce one thing to back up your claim.

I'm sorry but logic dictates one guy drinking camel piss is not really academically arguing your case.

Therefore that in itself is proof that your talking out your a55 again polytheist.

Just remember this you cow drinking, dog marrying, monkey worshiping polytheist.

Islam took India for a thousand years. We took Pakistan as land for Islam, and Bagladesh. We in the name of islam took 200 million in Pakistan 200 million in India and 150 million people in Bagladesh and made them Muslims.

We pissed on your God ganish... And slaughterd all the cows in the name of God to make tasty burgers.

We pissed and destroyed your temples to monkeys and elephants and because of islam.

Hinduism is as good as finished.

Glory be to the one God who created you and the idols you worship.

Johnny B   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Xabad-

Life will come to an end,

True, due to scientific fact.

<cite>

love it or not, you will be raised and atoms weight of good and vica verse will be recounted.

False, due to claim being based on an unobtainable facts .

<cite>

Qur'aan ha lu saaro. Hadaad saan ku sii socoto naar ku bishaareyso.

Given that every religious person almost dogmatically believes his\her faith is based on facts in life,while others are lost, one'd be hardly pressed to account for the amount of the hatred displayed or the ammount of ill-will wished upon the others to be proportionate, lest one is so trenched in his/her psyche that one becomes god and delivers a verdict.

Haddiba aad wax ku bishaareyneyso, waad awwod badantahay adigu ma is tidhi, given that wishful thinking is equal opportunity business.

<cite>

The Admins need to ban this man.

well done Xabad, this shows that you nailed the coffin regarding the sensitivity of some Muslims about the age of Aisha, generally Sol is way too sophisticated for such sensitivity .

Hinduism as a religious tenant drinks cows piss.... That has been proven. Islam does not make it a religious aspect of drinking urine that's a fact.

So the polytheist argued the Prophet married a nine year old... Again more nonsense from a man who worships a monkey.

Proof of this:

First, consider the source of information. What we know of the relationship between Aisha and Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, is coming directly from Aisha herself. So this is the place to start.

We know that she is one of the major narrators of ahadeeth (traditions, narrations and stories of the prophet, peace be upon him). According to scholars count, she has narrated over 2,200 authentic traditions, more than many of the companions of Muhammad, peace be upon him.

Her parents offered their daughter in marriage to Muhammad, peace be upon him, as was customary in their culture at the time. However, the prophet, peace be upon him, did not accept this and they waited a a few of years, and then again offered their daughter to him in marriage.

From the hadeeth narrated by Aisha herself she was offered to him in marriage, but obviously it was not accepted until some years later, when she again narrates a similar incident and at that time she was married to the prophet, peace be upon him.

She tells us they had consumated the marriage when she was old enough and ready (and she tells us she was very pleased about the whole entire thing).

This case is used again and again however the very facts are their but polytheist who drink cow urine and worship monkeys and rivers have no shame indeed

Muslims are not sensitive about this because On the contrary aisha was the best historian and documented everything including her own marriage. The facts are their. What you have here is a case of polytheist and atheist trying to subvert and create versions of history which are compatible with their world view point of how savage Islam is.

Even though they worship monkeys and drink cow piss.

Xabad has forsaken all debate on this forum, and he's degenerated to resorting to periodic long absences coupled with him returning to SOL and coming up with a barrage of irrelevant posts, insults, and outright misrepresentations against Islam.

Xabad, you know nothing, you are nothing, and you're unable to get into any sort of rational discussion, hence your silly behavior...

SOL'ers, this is a clear example of someone who's lost it. Xabad is clearly unrecognizable now, and he now appears to be deranged. Xabad seems to be this rage against Islam, he's obsessed with it. And he knows nothing except how to irk Muslims and talk about a religion which he knows nothing about.

P.S. Johnny B, piss off. What goes for Xabad goes for you too. When I challenge you and others like you to outline your positions and articulate your beliefs, you are unable to do so and become silent. You are a coward to the first degree

Acudubilah mina Al shaytan rajim....

Polytheist and atheists...

How can one expect honosty from a people who refuse to even acknowledge the existence of God the one and only who begets not nor is begotten. And is unlike anything we can ever comprehend.

Sick people.Disgusting...

Johnny B   

<cite>

Xabad has forsaken all debate on this forum, and he's degenerated to resorting to periodic long absences coupled with him returning to SOL and coming up with a barrage of irrelevant posts, insults, and outright misrepresentations against Islam.

Xabad, you know nothing, you are nothing, and you're unable to get into any sort of rational discussion, hence your silly behavior...

SOL'ers, this is a clear example of someone who's lost it. Xabad is clearly unrecognizable now, and he now appears to be deranged. Xabad seems to be this rage against Islam, he's obsessed with it. And he knows nothing except how to irk Muslims and talk about a religion which he knows nothing about.

The forum is awash with your exchanges with Xabad where he(presumably male) chased you from the shallow ravine of Faith where your rationale resides, and it's obvious right about here because you resort to name calling without bothering yourself with anything else.

<cite>

P.S. Johnny B, piss off. What goes for Xabad goes for you too. When I challenge you and others like you to outline your positions and articulate your beliefs, you are unable to do so and become silent. You are a coward to the first degree

Says my brave challenger! ;)

Johnny B   

<cite>

Acudubilah mina Al shaytan rajim....

Polytheist and atheists...

How can one expect honosty from a people who refuse to even acknowledge the existence of God the one and only who begets not nor is begotten. And is unlike anything we can ever comprehend.

Sick people.Disgusting...

Honesty, (lest redefined) entails uprightness,fairness.

truthfulness,sincerity and freedom from deceit or fraud.

By claiming that you firmly believe,and act upon the Belief that there is deity by the name "Allah" without being able to proof it, you're violating the essence of _Honesty, so how dare you?!.

Sick people.Disgusting, indeed .

Because I am unable to prove the existence of God i am lieing therefore I am not being honost???

Who created DNA? Who created the laws of physics? Who created the laws of nature?

The chances of finding a habitable planet similar to earth with all the conditions for life are 1 in 1 billion.

Your argument is I can't prove the existence of God therefore I'm lieing but the truth is you can't prove that God doesn't exist and you can't even explain fundamental question in science that could Conclusively prove the lack of God.

So don't give us your nonsense you atheist.

Answer my scientific questions if you have proof for the lack of God????

You lieing atheist.

My argument is simple. The laws of nature, physics, DNA etc are all creations of intelligent design not an accident.

I don't believe that the creation of the earth was an accident in essence an accident with chance of 1 in one billion of happening.

My argument is that science and religion should be one and the same and the religion should not contradict science because God the designer knows the functions of his creation therefore here is my proof:

The Quran:

Which gave birth to the modern day scientific movement, the rebirth, the scientific method and numeral system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL41gX0fJng

LOL Johnny, you are absolutely proving my point about you Atheists yet again, yet you're too thick to understand it. :D

CidanSultan, you're arguing with a man who disputes the existence of God. Like, you can't possibly get more deluded than that. The entire world surrounding us is screaming God's existence, everything from the constellations in the sky to the ants in the soil. Everything from the laws of physics to the existence of the living cell. The signs of Allah are everywhere. And Johnny chooses to ignore it and then has the audacity to claim that the burden of proof is on us to prove it! In fact, it's the other way around! The arrogance of him is overwhelming.

Quran 41:53 "We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth. But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness?"

Quran 16:125 "Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided."

I feel sorry for atheist: the Quran Is the greatest miracle of our time and the last 1500 years.

Why you ask:

In mathematics there is a theory known as ‘Theory of Probability’. If you have two options, out of which one is right, and one is wrong, the chances that you will chose the right one is half, i.e. one out of the two will be correct. You have 50% chances of being correct. Similarly if you toss a coin the chances that your guess will be correct is 50% (1 out of 2) i.e. 1/2. If you toss a coin the second time, the chances that you will be correct in the second toss is again 50% i.e. half. But the chances that you will be correct in both the tosses is half multiplied by half (1/2 x 1/2) which is equal to 1/4 i.e. 50% of 50% which is equal to 25%. If you toss a coin the third time, chances that you will be correct all three times is (1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2) that is 1/8 or 50% of 50% of 50% that is 12½%.

A dice has got six sides. If you throw a dice and guess any number between 1 to 6, the chances that your guess will be correct is 1/6. If you throw the dice the second time, the chances that your guess will be correct in both the throws is (1/6 x 1/6) which is equal to 1/36. If you throw the dice the third time, the chances that all your three guesses are correct is (1/6 x 1/6 x 1/6) is equal to 1/216 that is less than 0.5 %.

Let us apply this theory of probability to the Qur’an, and assume that a person has guessed all the information that is mentioned in the Qur’an which was unknown at that time. Let us discuss the probability of all the guesses being simultaneously correct.

At the time when the Qur’an was revealed, people thought the world was flat, there are several other options for the shape of the earth. It could be triangular, it could be quadrangular, pentagonal, hexagonal, heptagonal, octagonal, spherical, etc. Lets assume there are about 30 different options for the shape of the earth. The Qur’an rightly says it is spherical, if it was a guess the chances of the guess being correct is 1/30.

The light of the moon can be its own light or a reflected light. The Qur’an rightly says it is a reflected light. If it is a guess, the chances that it will be correct is 1/2 and the probability that both the guesses i.e the earth is spherical and the light of the moon is reflected light is 1/30 x 1/2 = 1/60.

Further, the Qur’an also mentions every living thing is made of water. Every living thing can be made up of either wood, stone, copper, aluminum, steel, silver, gold, oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, oil, water, cement, concrete, etc. The options are say about 10,000. The Qur’an rightly says that everything is made up of water. If it is a guess, the chances that it will be correct is 1/10,000 and the probability of all the three guesses i.e. the earth is spherical, light of moon is reflected light and everything is created from water being correct is 1/30 x 1/2 x 1/10,000 = 1/60,000 which is equal to about .0017%.

The Qur’an speaks about hundreds of things that were not known to men at the time of its revelation. Only in three options the result is .0017%. I leave it upto you, to work out the probability if all the hundreds of the unknown facts were guesses, the chances of all of them being correct guesses simultaneously and there being not a single wrong guess. It is beyond human capacity to make all correct guesses without a single mistake, which itself is sufficient to prove to a logical person that the origin of the Qur’an is Divine.

xabad   

To this deranged cidansultan character, waryaa when did i ever become a Hindu ? Do you even know hinduism is an ethnic religion that one can't convert into ? stop spamming this site with your useless garbage, its not amusing anyone.

Camel piss drinking is islamic and prescriped by the prophet.

"Narrated Anas:Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine)."

Sahih Bukhari

There is no where for you to hide.

"the climate did not suit them"

In Islam when you are dieing of hunger you are allowed to eat pork, when you are about to die of thirst you are allowed to drink your own piss let alone camel piss.

Again I say to you Hindu hanuman worshipper. It is not an Islamic concept to drink camel piss we know this because of 2 billion Muslims in the world no one drinks camel piss.

In India they bottle cows piss.

Stop taking things out of context the answer is in front of you. You just deny it because you deny God and favour drinking cows piss and worshiping monkeys.

<cite>

To this deranged cidansultan character, waryaa when did i ever become a Hindu ? Do you even know hinduism is an ethnic religion that one can't convert into ? stop spamming this site with your useless garbage, its not amusing anyone.

Camel piss drinking is islamic and prescriped by the prophet.

"
Narrated Anas:Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine)."

Sahih Bukhari

There is no where for you to hide.

I've refuted this argument in detail ON THIS FORUM almost 10 months ago. Are you kidding me???

And now you want to repeat this argument yet again.

Wallahi go through the archives people, we've already had this discussion back in January. And I completely disproved your argument in detail. And now this Atheist troll wants to bring up this same argument. Authubilah

Xabad you are a complete clown and not worth taking seriously.