Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Wahabism, a despotic sect within Islam.

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

I've refuted this argument in detail ON THIS FORUM almost 10 months ago. Are you kidding me???

And now you want to repeat this argument yet again.

Wallahi go through the archives people, we've already had this discussion back in January. And I completely disproved your argument in detail. And now this Atheist troll wants to bring up this same argument. Authubilah

Xabad you are a complete clown and not worth taking seriously.

Then paste it from the archives so we can see.

xabad   

<cite>

Mushrik did I not answer your question?

I'm waiting for you rebuttal.

you have not. come with a hadith that says camel piss is haraam and then we will talk. deal

Here it is you Mushrik troll. This is the exact same post I created back in December of 2013. I copied it here, word for word. It was addressed to AllYourbase:

I’m gonna start this post by reminding everyone here, that this is not an Islamic forum. This is a Somali forum, which has some aspects of Islam, but it certainly is not an Islamic forum, we don’t have any scholars in our presence, and every single allegation against Islam has been soundly refuted by Students of Knowledge in other forums, on other websites, and in other books.

AllYourBase posting here, is disingenuous and should not be tolerated, mainly because it distracts some of the Somalis here (who aren’t very experienced in dealing with anti-Islamic polemics) and confuses them regarding their religion. This dishonest person is fully aware of this, and he’s doing whatever he can to mislead the people from the Way of Allah, because he knows there aren’t any knowledgeable Muslim Authors who are registered on SomaliaOnline.

You’ll be able to find the responses to these arguments on many other sites, and there are dozens of sites which address his arguments.

Quran 9:32 They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

First of all, what he’s doing right now is appealing to emotion.There is no substance to his arguments whatsoever. I see none.

Here’s the Hadith:

Narrated Abu Qilaba: “Anas said, “Some people of ‘Ukl or ‘Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them.
So the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) camels and to drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they went as directed and after they became healthy
, they killed the shepherd of the Prophet and drove away all the camels. The news reached the Prophet early in the morning and he sent (men) in their pursuit and they were captured and brought at noon. He then ordered to cut their hands and feet (and it was done), and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron, They were put in ‘Al-Harra’ and when they asked for water, no water was given to them.” Abu Qilaba said, “Those people committed theft and murder, became infidels after embracing Islam and fought against Allah and His Apostle . (Sahih Bukhari, Ablutions (Wudu’), Volume 1, Book 4, Number 234)”

1. The Prophet executed these bandits because they committed acts of war against the Muslim State. They slaughtered an innocent shepherd and stole his possessions, and then they left, like typical bandits. They even tortured the Shepherd by piercing his eyes and leaving him to die a very painful death. So the Prophet inflicted the same punishment on them, and punished them the exact same way.

Quran 16:126: “And if you punish [an enemy, O believers], punish with an equivalent of that with which you were harmed. But if you are patient – it is better for those who are patient.”

This man would have us believe that the Noble Prophet was a pacifist, when that’s not what he was. He fought, and he treated bandits and criminals the way they deserved to be treated.

2. He’s appealing to emotion when claiming that the Prophet prescribing camel urine mixed with camel milk as medicine, would be harmful and that it would be counter-productive. He needs to give evidence of this. HE is the one making the claim, not me.

If you read the Hadith carefully, it shows us that the Bedouin Arabs felt ill and were very sick, so the Prophet prescribed them this as a medicine, and AS A RESULT, they became healthy and strong. Now whether this incident is an exception to the rule, or a general rule is irrelevant. Because these men were cured of whatever illness they may have had, and became fully healthy again.

Animal Urine has been prescribed as medication for millenia, and even many modern “alternative medicine” groups prescribe horse urine (premarin) and many other types of urine as medication. Whether all of these medications work is debatable, but it’s a fact that it’s quite common as a medicine.

Perhaps it’s a good idea to use camel urine as a medicine for certain illnesses today. Perhaps it’s not a good idea. I don’t know. Perhaps the Prophet’s situation here was in and of itself a miracle from God. This is why we have modern scientific researchers who help find the best route to cure illnesses and diseases. If camel urine can be used as an effective medicine, then that’s fine. If it can’t be, then it should be discarded.

Sahih Bukhari

The Prophet said: There is a treatment for every sickness, and when the cure is applied to the disease it is cured with the permission of Allah, the Exalted and Glorious.

But AllYourBase needs to provide proofs for the following:

1. That the Prophet’s punishment of these men was excessive and barbaric. He needs to provide objective evidence with strong foundations. I don’t want to hear any of his flimsy personal opinions.

2. That the Prophet’s punishment of these men was unjust, and again….He needs objective standards to judge these actions

3. That the prescription of camel urine mixed with camel milk harmed these Bedouin men and was counter-productive when it came to healing them. He needs to provide actual Hadiths which back his points up. I’m not gonna tolerate him changing the topic and going off on a tangent. Give me evidences which back up your point

xabad   

Ditoore what have you proven ? i don't get it, are you saying camel piss drinking is unislamic and wasn't prescriped by the prophet or what ??

what you've pasted is mixed in with other arguments so its hard to follow.

<cite>

Ditoore what have you proven ? i don't get it, are you saying camel piss drinking is unislamic and wasn't prescriped by the prophet or what ??

what you've pasted is mixed in with other arguments
so its hard to follow

I addressed the entire Hadith so it's extremely easy to follow. Don't expect me to hold your hand while comprehending my post. Read it, read it again, and read it once more.

You asked me to prove my points. I've already done so, numerous times. You're the one who runs every single time I try to pose an argument against you. You're one of the biggest fulaay I've ever seen on this forum.

xabad   

<cite>

I addressed the entire Hadith so it's extremely easy to follow. Don't expect me to hold your hand while comprehending my post. Read it, read it again, and read it once more.

You asked me to prove my points. I've already done so, numerous times. You're the one who runs every single time I try to pose an argument against you. You're one of the biggest fulaay I've ever seen on this forum.

so its ok drinking camel piss. why is cidan then making fun of hindus if they drink cow piss. sxb you muslims are very divided and confused people.

<cite>

so its ok drinking camel piss. why is cidan then making fun of hindus if they drink cow piss. sxb you muslims are very divided and confused people.

Don't address me

galbeedi   

Xabadkan, ayaa waxiiba dhooqeeyey. This suppose to be internal debate among believers. This guy doesn't know where or when to comment. Is SOL attracting the deranged individuals who like to insult people of faith with no apparent reason.

Ciidan do not debate with provocation of these guy, and please leave alone the Hindus.

xabad   

<cite>

Xabadkan, ayaa waxiiba dhooqeeyey
. This suppose to be internal debate among believers. This guy doesn't know where or when to comment. Is SOL attracting the deranged individuals who like to insult people of faith with no apparent reason.

Ciidan do not debate with provocation of these guy, and please leave alone the Hindus.

kix kix @ galbeedi. internal debate like north korea miyaa. my bad if i have gatecrashed your little debate. go on without me ee isu salaxa bahasha.

<cite>

Xabadkan, ayaa waxiiba dhooqeeyey. This suppose to be internal debate among believers. This guy doesn't know where or when to comment. Is SOL attracting the deranged individuals who like to insult people of faith with no apparent reason.

I completely agree bro. I told this Atheist to not address me, because he's repeatedly lied on this forum, he refuses to address my arguments, and he is self-contradictory and irrational. And he flies into a rage whenever we discuss anything remotely connected to Islam.

This is what you expect from someone who chooses to disbelieve in his Creator. He's full of inconsistencies and he's unable to argue without sounding like a child.

Xabad is a case study on what deranged thinking does to an individual.

There is a clear distinction between urine being used for religious reasons. Pagans drink urine because they worship cows. Drinking Urine of the cow is a religious act for mushrik like xabad people drink it if they are sick or well.

It is not a religious tenant in Islam to drink camel urine. Nor does it say Muslims drank it. After reading the full hadith the polytheist tried to play with and take out of context the very people drinking the urine were not even Muslims.

So again his argument is invalid he deliberately deleted the part that shows these very people he was arguing were Muslims were actually enemies of islam.

If urine has medicinal purposes only God knows. Most cures for major illness comes from bacteria like penecelon doesn't mean we are gonna link bacteria even if we are healthy but for hindus it's normal. Because it's a religious act.

That's the difference.

xabad   

<cite>

There is a clear distinction between urine being used for religious reasons. Pagans drink urine because they worship cows. Drinking Urine of the cow is a religious act for mushrik like xabad people drink it if they are sick or well.

It is not a religious tenant in Islam to drink camel urine. Nor does it say Muslims drank it. After reading the full hadith the polytheist tried to play with and take out of context the very people drinking the urine were not even Muslims.

So again his argument is invalid he deliberately deleted the part that shows these very people he was arguing were Muslims were actually enemies of islam.

If urine has medicinal purposes only God knows. Most cures for major illness comes from bacteria like penecelon doesn't mean we are gonna link bacteria even if we are healthy but for hindus it's normal. Because it's a religious act.

That's the difference.

Hahaaa i can see your taking lesson in backpedaling from DrK