Sign in to follow this  
AbdiJohnson

I blame only Somalis if Ebola reaches our lands

<strongI don't blame the West Africans and their love for bush meat.

I blame the Somalis for their wars which has made the AU come to our lands.

I will blame the Somalis for failing to stop entry of those from infected countries.

If a single Somali becomes infected or someone with Ebola enters Somalia, Somalis are only to blame.

I am,

Abdi "Let's hope it doesn't happen" Johnson

galbeedi   

MR. Johnson, of course you will be blaming every thing on Somalis. I hope Ebola won't come to Somalia, because Mr. Johnson will not help us , he will blame only Somalis, excluding himself.

DoctorKenney: I been to Somalia three times already. I cannot be stopped from entering the motherland that I love.

Galbeedi: Be mature when you speak with me. I don't take trolls and children serious.

On to the topic now.

Silanyo, HSM, Abdiweli are incompetent idiots. Do we even have public health officials? Of course not. There is no health care system to speak of. Somalis back home have to rely on Russian "educated" drop out biology students who are now masquerading as physicians thirty wrinkly years later. They will be giving the illiterate hooyos counterfeit Indian painkillers to treat their Ebola.

I am,

Abdi "Oh the humanity" Johnson