Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

Islamic State Conquers Kobane Headquarter and Anbar Province.

The West doesn't care about Sunni death toll in Syria. They refuse to get involved when assad used chemical weapons on his own people and critise those who fight against him.

The United states installed a Shia led government in Iraq and didn't say a single thing when sunnis were getting killed in their thousands. Abu garaib prison. The Muslim world has not forgotten about that.

When an Islamic force comes into being then a collision of 40 nations. Media war. Regional catastrophe.

I remember you two saying IS were zionist conspiracy. And that Baghdadi real name is some Jewish name. Today you call them kawairij.

I was right when I told you they weren't a zionist conspiracy and I'm probably right now when that I tell you they are not khawrij.

Not once did I claim that the ISIS group is an Israeli conspiracy. It's been clear they were a Khawaarij group from Day One. And I was aware of ISIS since at least the beginning of last year.

And why do you always talk about the actions of the West? Since when is America's actions an excuse for the behavior of ISIS? So if America does something wrong, that suddenly gives ISIS the license to behave like Khawaarij terrorist dogs?

We're Muslims, we're supposed to behave better and BE better than others, and what kind of example is ISIS setting when they behave like rabid dogs, cutting off the heads of everyone they don't like?

Obama Palestinians are crying to the world for help for last 40 years. Why not help them you mule of jews. Instead you rearm an illegal racist state. To kill women and children. While preaching you must help Yazidis.

Some are stupid enough to fall for Western propaganda nonsense and others can see right through it.

Pure nonsense

It wasn't you it was galbeedi who made the claim. Let's wait and see how this unfolds I don't know who these people are. You say they are kawairij I say they are not. The West is hyping up their crimes. Most of these claims are false. Let's wait and see

The West is no position to educate anyone on morality and civilised ethics. The United States has killed more human being then any state other then the bulshovik Jewish revolution that murdered 50 million Russians. The United states has invaded more countries then any nation in modern history. The United States was the centre of slavery and murder of millions of native Americans.

Societies go through transformations, changes, bad or good. It's not for the West to dictate what is acceptable or not acceptable in other people's countries.

Sort out your problems free yourself from Jewish extremism and debt and media control.

Ciilsnm supports ISIS and supports an infidel murtad(how isis/alshabab views maamulka somaliland) administration in Northern Somalia.

How can you unite two conflicting ideologies : Democracy and Jihadism?

How can you support this:

'Murtad'(isis/alshabab views siilaanyo to be murtad) Siilaanyo missing his master the Christian Zenawi

http://somaliland24.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/1414.jpg

women shaking their ass on imaginary flag with shahada written on it, a flag that is not recognized by any country

http://ictiraafnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/image-3b3fe554c7621e115b514321cd9a774f646babcf42fffe9e4afbeb471b689e54-V.jpg

and also support this:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/593d08ee013201373d29a5ee6c0b4a0c.jpg

Only in the insane world of ciilsnm you can both support apostate regional govt(apostate in the eyes of alshabab/isis) and jihadist group :D

Only he can pray both for Caliph Abu Bakr the terrorist and for apostate(apostate in the eyes of isis/alshabab)siilaanyo.

Delusional guy. May Allah give him sanity.

galbeedi   

Yes, I said they were foreign backed entity. I could be wrong, but, first when they took over the huge swat of lands, people were skepticele. Even the Kurdish regional government presented them as disgruntled Sunnis who were rising against the Maliki government of Iraq. Maliki accused the Kurds and others of conspiracy. Even the United States blamed the Iraqi leadership of Maliki for alienating and fueling the Sunni insurgency.

While America wanted to help the Iraq government defend itself, it also proposed new leadership and incorporations of the Sunnis in the system. Obama said, the issue is political solution. These people could have presented themselves as Sunnis suffering under Maliki without bringing Syria to the mix. Instead , they attacked the Kurds regional government and closed to the Capital Erbil within 30 km. Erbil has a large American, Western and other international agencies who are based there because of relatively much safer than Baghdad.

Even if the persecution of the Yazidi Kurds were exaggerated, they could have remained their positions without attacking the Kurds. After American air strikes were used to stop their advance to Erbil and other places, they showed their true colours. Ciidan, you keep saying that ISIS is getting bad publicity and slander from media. Well, you are completely wrong. If they are worried about bad media, why would they not only kill , but behead innocent American journalist David Foley. They beheaded him publicly and broadcasted throughout the world. Because , they want to be the worst people on earth.

They beheaded another American while his mother begged them to spare him. Well, by beheading the citizens of the most powerful nation, they invited America for war. They tried to humiliate a giant. If they new history, they wouldn't have done that. Remember Pearl Harbour. The Japanese were series formidable nation. President Roosevelt said that the Japanese awaked the sleeping giant. the rest is history.

Now a bunch of assembled Wahabis who were supposed to be the proxy army of the Saudis went to challenge United States. I can assure you that most not all of their victims will be Muslims.

Finally, these is the result of fifty year Arab dictatorship and feudal monarchy. They refuse to reform and modernize. No one in Indonisia, Malesia, Bangaledesh , Albania or Mali is worried about this constant Arab squabble. As long as they remain static , corrupt and immobile , expect conflicts and mayhem. Even the Saudis will eventually go through what we Somalis are recuperating in 2014.

Galbeedi you and I both know you said that Baghdadi was a jew and mossad agent. These reports have been proven to be incorrect. Faked by Iran and it's Shia backers. It reached you and spread it on this forum. The same is happening today and now. The entire zionist media machine is working overtime creating a fabricating stories without doing research or examining this issue impartially you go with what they tell you.

I'm telling you right now. No one agrees with everything IS does. I don't agree with the beheading of innocent journalist, I don't agree with attacking people who don't attack you, I don't agree with photographing or posing with dead bodies. I don't agree in the taking of any innocent life. All these acts are contrary to Islam.

No one is attacking kurds. Not all the kurds support the PKK. The peshmerge and PKK are atheists Marxist terrorists recognised as so by the whole world including the United States. Until they can be used as proxies and now they are freedom fighters all of a sudden.

They share intelligence with Israel, Russia and Iran to name a few. They house the largest intelligence Base in the middle east. They have shown time and time again that they are agents of the West.

Their is no political solution to Iraq. Look now the military is entirely Shia. No real power for sunnis. Still death squads militias are killing sunnis around Baghdad and southern Iraq.

Sunnis have the right to defend themselves. America and the West is not interested in creating a fair Iraq for all. They don't care if every Sunni is butchered as long as no Islamic force comes out threatening US interests. Syria is the proof of that.

These people have one thing they fear above everything the rise of Islam in the political sense and transformation of the middle east borders. The end of dictatorship and tyrants backed by USA.

The Chaliphate is what Europe fears and the United States. But our Prophet (pbuh) himself told us it will return after dictatorships and military Kings.

Galbeedi stop this Western propaganda nonsense and ask yourself. If their are no Christians getting killed by is and the Yazidi issue was blown out of proportion then why is the group so feared and hated by the United States.