Sign in to follow this  
Holac

New Map of Africa according to mass media

Pirates,democracy and penguins,,these safest places.

:D

came across decade ago video detailing how French experiments in the Congo might have caused Aids. Now wondering who causing all this as Africa the last frontier abundant with minerals and life!!!!

glad am home,no longer guest in other's land with that continuous barrage of nonsense.Thanking thm thou for being nice to all refugees.

Khayr   

<cite>
Thanking thm thou for being nice to all refugees.

Its the least they could do after hoarding most of the worlds resources and carving up Africa into

doll headed states (colonization/post-colonization) and an annual salary for each African Leader (remind me why South Africans are still poor while All the mining companies pliage their land)

True they pillaged but don't have good reason why Africans fare worst among races in every aspect.India had independence in 1948 and on Mars today.Most African countries had their flag same decade or so.Maybe this their world and we bond to be subservient.

<cite>
said:</cite>

True they pillaged but don't have good reason why Africans fare worst among races in every aspect.India had independence in 1948 and on Mars today.Most African countries had their flag same decade or so.Maybe this their world and we bond to be subservient.

You have a serious inferiority complex dude.

Are you not aware that Africa itself has had numerous civilizations, and that just a generation ago China was an extremely poor country?

Things change, and they can change fast.

You need to let go of this mentality. The least you can do is to help Maamulka SNM become an industrialized and advanced nation-state. Everyone should do their part.

inferiority complex hahaaa,see no evil, hear no evil.EXplain why there is no one country in Africa equal to Malaysia,indonesia,india,pakistan,vietnam,Abu dhubai...all came to being about the same time as Africans.The only countries in Africa where some development took place are were whites reside & run, like S.Africa,Kenya,Ivory coast before the civil war.As for civilization..nothing biggee except for Egypt which various groups claim.Well Nigeria!!!!

How many civil wars,acute poverty,high illiteracy,corrupt gov'ts,lack of infra structure,tribal warfare,deadly diseases.Buddy Africa is seen all ova the world's screens.

and let go your inferiority complex about the Gov't of Somaliland.

Burahadeer you've proven my point yet again.

Inferiority complex smh. Vietnam was a shithole in 1980, which wasn't a long time ago. And when compared to how long human history is, 30 years is a blink of an eye.

But you're more than welcome to disown your roots and embrace Vietnam or some other country :D I don't think anyone will stop you

:D hahaaa you took the easy road!! trying to pick easy one but still BIG FAIL .

you couldn't counter my points, exactly vietnam shithole in 1980 after long war with America but where are they now,much ahead than all Africa,maybe except white run S Africa.What about rest of countries I mentioned above, do you have any African country equal to them.Say India,Malaysia???????

yes with very small population and do they run the mines,cut it,sell it,NO NO......is there any African owned company,run by native Africans;are engineers and everyone else who manages native, like you would find say in china,india,malaysia etc...they doing good with very small population with minerals but still not comparable to these countries in terms of industry and knowhow....yeee and out of 50+ countries.

<cite>
said:</cite>

yes with very small population and do they run the mines,cut it,sell it,NO NO......is
there any African owned company,run by native Africans;are engineers and everyone else who manages native, like you would find say in china,india,malaysia
etc...they doing good with very small population with minerals but still not comparable to these countries in terms of industry and knowhow....yeee and out of 50+ countries.

The Gulf Arab countries are exactly the same. The Gulf countries are full of European and American engineers.

Let go of this inferiority complex, do what you can for your family and country and stay out of it. Stop sucking up to others.

yee Gulf Arab states are same cos of too small population like Qatar(100,000),abudhabi,kuwait ,each couple hundred Ks,only Saudi Arabia have few millions.

But my example was mostly otha Asians..I know I put Dhubai there.

Anyway keep with soft targets and keep the confidence and specially when you have no concrete rebuttal.

Me keep inferiority complex.

Warya you didn't even respond to my points. If you wanna go ahead and believe this then it's up to you. But the English had absolutely no technological innovations prior to 1600, yet genetically they're no different than the English of today. In fact, back then the island of Britain was in chaos and was an intellectual backwater. Look it up

Now do you want to adopt a British surname and move there? Go right ahead

But in the year 2514, 500 years in the future......when we are long dead, do you want our distant descendants to look back and see a Somalia that was prosperous, technologically advanced and stable?