Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Ciid Mubaarak and Cambaabur.....

galbeedi   

Ciid Mubaarak, wakuli caam antum Bikhayr. WE just preformed the Ciid Prayer, came back home for Cambaabur. It is a special Canjeero made from ( Khamuun Soomaali, onion , Garlic, and black seed). with some clouring to made it yellowish. Them you it with ( Caano Gadhoodh ah), yogurt.

This breakfast is only done during the two Ciid. It is a GALBEEDI dish. Does anyone knows other than reer Galbeed.

Barwaaqo   

Ciid Mubaarik dhammantiin. Galbeedi, haa waan aqaan canbaabur waxana aan ka bartay asxaab reer Jabuuti ah. Waxay ii sheegeen in ay habaar tahay cunidiisu wakhtiyada kale balse waxaan u malaynayaa in sababtu tahay in uu Ciida gaar u ahaado.

xabad   

We don't care for you Eid, get lost and take your nonsense somewhere else

Eid is for arabs and their slaves.

galbeedi   

Why this Xabad guy keep insulting us for no reason. Why not use common sense. We do not go out of our way and insult our Christian neighbors when they celebrate Chrismas. This guy is really an extremist.

Che, ciid mubaarak. It is Somali proper, all the way to Diredhabe and Djibouti.

<cite>
said:</cite>

It is a special Canjeero made from ( Khamuun Soomaali, onion , Garlic, and black seed). with some clouring to made it yellowish. Them you it with ( Caano Gadhoodh ah), yogurt.

warya futo moos boy,

by the way Galbeedi dishes end in Lowyacaddo. it doesn't include strange Djiboutian dishes. who has onions and laxoox together, bal ilahay baan kugu dharshay? it must've been the French colonial influence.

Galbeedi,

please disassociate the mixing of cultures. Djiboutians can NO longer be considered ethnic Somalis.

galbeedi   

Alpha, take some lessons. The onion, garlic and cumin are mixed with the powder ( Daqiiqdaa lagu Xashaa), before it is backed. It is not foreign it is Galeedi dish, unless of course that part of the world is outside of your sphere.

By the way explain the Futo moos thing to others or they would be thinking that you are willfully insulting me.

And Finally don't call be boy or I will consider you a " Dibjir".

<cite>

Alpha, take some lessons. The onion, garlic and cumin are mixed with the powder ( Daqiiqdaa lagu Xashaa), before it is backed. It is not foreign it is Galeedi dish, unless of course that part of the world is outside of your sphere.

By the way explain the Futo moos thing to others or they would be thinking that you are willfully insulting me.

And Finally don't call be boy or I will consider you a " Dibjir".

hi Galbeedi,

thanks for the clarification. i didn't have a proper understanding of Galbeedi dishes until you posted this interesting thread. i have to admit Djiboutian cuisine is one of the greatest. my favourite is the mukhbasa. i also like the grilled fish.

p.s - please don't call me Dibjir. that would be rather upsetting.

<cite>

Alpha, all is well. As read some of your threads helping people back home , you are not a dibjir. keep the good work.

Hi Galbeedi,

i hope you're in the best of health and iman, abti.

i haven't had a chance to update some of my famous thread, recently. i did however, document my recent eid travels to my tol-land on Maximus Powers' Somaliland Picture thread - https://kickass.to/the-walking-dead-s05e01-hdtv-x264-killers-ettv-t9700616.html. similarly, i have just recently celebrated my 4th anniversary in SL but no one bothered to ask me any pertinent questions on my ongoing Q & A thread, for this reason, i eventually decided not to update the thread. http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/topic/live-and-exclusive-from-hargeisa-q-a-with-alpha-blondy/page/7

i have been so busy helping the folks. it's not easy, ruunti. i want to help the folks for a better tomorrow. maybe you can help the people too, inshallah. we can help them together.