Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Faysal Ali Waraabe fails as a father

Mooge   

niyoow, saalax how do you know ciidanSuldan is from warabe clan. he took suldan username to fool people. i think he is a pretender. he is siilaanyo's cousin niyoow. only siilaanyo's people would talk like that insulting the lion clan. warabe and lions belong to the same sub clan so niyoow question everything before you rush to conclusion. ciidan is siilaanyo's dear dear cousin. he may even be one of his sons. lool.

Saalax   

Mooge I did not badmouth any community unlike our suicide bomber wannabe

resident here.However the similarities between Junior and

elder faysal is undeniable.

Adam   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Bacaac You're boring me Junior Faysal Ali Prozac Waraabe.
:D
Craziness

must run in the family. It seems more medications are needed to stop

such a people doing crazy things like becoming the latest suicide

bomber.Is that how much some people hate their lives.

Salax You are only embarrising yourself . Time for you to take a timeout as you are not speaking for anyone except yourself . Cidaan suldan and many people gave you advice but it seems you are blind and deaf.

Saalax   

Ninka aad Kabaha ka tolanaysid, kabahiisaa horta la egaa.Take a advice from

a nutjob and you might end up in Syria. :)

^^^

No ethics, no muslim objectives or ambitions, no strategy even in winning support for the next election, doesn't know what your clan stands for yet supports it (yet claims to be not tribalist) can't name you one objective your clan party has if they win power, yet critises a president of a nation because he is of a different tribe. Focuses on trivial matters to score cheap points like a kid and is vidictive without much sense. This is Salaax the nobody with no objective. I promise you Kulmiye will win the next election. Then what will you do go to Mugdisho. And get slapped by Burundians.

Syria is my home every muslim land is my home, I have a territory that my people live but the whole muslim world is mine forgive me for having ambitions beyond burco. Maybe your **** ambitions can be put to better use by building a road by yourselves more then 1 mile outside burco. You keep talking about political power your whole **** clan has not been able to build one road and when the government spends hundreds of thousands in new equipment to build the erigavo road you critise it.

Look at the people that support this kid. Mooge a guy similary deluded. He celebrates a state that exists hardly on the ground. Unable to pay for its own existence. Territorialy shrinking, bankrupt and barely standing up. Yeeeeeepppppie.

This is somali politics the poison of tit for tat politics and tribalistox chauvinism built on nothing.

Saalax   

^

what ethics do you have? Weren't you calling for the

destruction of Sool just weeks back and the shedding of "Muslim" blood, so

much contradictions in one post. This is the problem with terrorists

they think they are reformed but their past haunts them. :D Hiding behind

Islam won't hide who some people ;) . You can scream I will go to Syia all you want,

it won't change your lives. :D >Terrorists that is.

Mooge   

^^ loool. ciidan your hate against fellow Muslim who share the same language and live the same land (Puntland and rest of Somalia) is well known on this forum niyoow. spare us the garbage talk about Muslim ummah and unity niyoow. you can't have your cake and eat it.

Saalax   

Lol. Ma ila aragtay this dude is rotten to the core when it comes to

tribalism and he wants to cry I want to go to Syria to play with

some Arabs ahah.

Keep moaning salax keep moaning I love making you moan...I hope your waking up from your delusion. Write this down somewhere and read it after the election KULmiYE will win the next election. It's funny how you keep avoiding the important questions.

Can you name us one policy that your beloved party advocate for???? Can you tell us why your amazing people who number in the millions have not been able to build one road for themselves? Can you actually give us one actual objective reason why you critise te president of today that the president of yesterday did not do?

build a road put your venom to good use go ask mom to join a Hagbad to build roads for your people so they can at least build something for once in their lives

Saalax   

I see waad isku dhex yacday, you don't even know if you are

coming or going. Preaches "Islam unity, I love arabs, cries for

a while, then goes back to tribal rants" :D

Mooge the truth is not hate what I said is the truth your territory is the wasteland of somali speaking people's. That's a fact. Your own leader said your bankrupt not my words his words. Your territory has been shrinking another fact but like salax you celebrate.... Celebrate what??? Failure to succeed in anything credible.

For me Somaliland is method of temporary self preservation of my property and people's. If given the option of having a muslim chaliphate rule over me justly I would piss on the somaliland flag (excluding the shahada)

Don't forget the shahada is the first thing on the flag.. Islam comes before everything.

I see salax can't answer my questions, that anyone credible would have loved to answer. salaax again you have been exposed.

Keep moaning Terorist... Keep moaning baaacaaaaac

we all know what you are Saxib. Hahah

xabad   

kix kix @ cidansultan. even as a terrorist you fail. couldn't help but revert to his true self. what a flake