Sign in to follow this  
DoctorKenney

The People of Palestine. Should they move to the Sinai??

^^You don't even try to sound respectful whenever you address me, it's like you're looking for a fight Miskiin-Macruuf.

And now you have the nerve to call me a "Zionist mouthpiece". Stop pretending as if you care about the people of Gaza, because if you did then you wouldn't be advocating that they just stay in Gaza. Answer me this: Would you tolerate if your family, if your wife and children were living in Gaza? NO? Then why would you want the Gazans, most of whom are malnourished and have serious medical problems to tolerate living like this? You want them to tolerate living in a cage, and then expect that some "protests" or some "petitions" are going to solve this issue.

Wake up and smell the coffee. This oppression has been going on since 1947. Do you REALLY think this will resolve itself overnight? No, you want this to continue, so you can selfishly wave the Palestinian flag and claim solidarity with these people, who are living in a prison. The situation today, is much worse than it was in 1990, and 1970 and you know it.

I'm advocating that the people of Gaza make Hijrah. Why? Because the Shariah calls for removing the bigger harm by accepting the lesser harm. Authubilah, whatever happened to our imaginations? And your references to South Africa and Uighur China isn't valid, since the Palestinians are going through far more extreme problems.

I'm not saying the Palestinians should move to Argentina, or Russia! I'm saying they should move to the Sinai or Jordan, which is right next door to Palestine! Half the people of Jordan are actually Palestinians, who moved there, set up their homes there, and actually live a better life than their Palestinian brothers in Gaza and the West Bank!

When the Prophet was living in Mecca, he was persecuted and his followers were oppressed, their rights were violated and they were being killed. And this was at the hands of the Pagan Meccans, many who had blood-relations to the Muslims!

Did the Prophet fight them then? Did he sign petitions or hold protests in Mecca? NO. Why? Because he was establishing a methodology. Since he was an example to all of mankind, and through his actions future generations of Muslim Leaders can look too and reflect upon their own situations.

He first sent some of the Muslims to Abyssinia, and then later he and the rest of the Muslims moved to Medina, where they lived in peace and established the Islamic State. The Prophet could finally live in peace, and establish the Shariah.

And 8 years later he returned to Mecca at the head of a 10,000 man Army, and he took Mecca without a fight.

The cursed Zionists will get what they deserve, Netanyahu will get what he deserves. But all I'm saying is that the Muslims of Palestine should retreat, retool and come back another day for a fight. Salahudeen Ayyubi re-took Jerusalem 90 YEARS after the Crusaders conquered Jerusalem from the Muslims. 90 years later. Did the Muslims choose to live under Crusader oppression for 90 years? No, they left. They left Palestine entirely, and they came back 90 years later and they defeated the cursed Crusaders and took back their land.

So why should today be any different?

nuune   

DoctorKenny, you are indeed advocating to move them to Sinai, does it belong to them, fist it is NOT their land, the comparison example you gave is rubbish, Prophet Mohamed was indeed in an area controlled by and affiliated by Arab Tribes, not countries at the time, second, by preaching them to move to Sinai or elsewhere you are indeed supporting the annexation of an entire people and their land, giving a silly example that does not apply in today's politics or demographics will not make your point clear, however you repeat it again, and again, Hijra this or Hijra that.

Do you even know what the conditions of Hijra are, you only mentioned one condition which tells you to move out of place A to place B in case of persecution, educate yourself I won't tell you what the rest of the conditions are.

Do you know that already, Gaza is depopulated by 49% as of today this morning Europe time., have you asked the reason they tell people to move from area A to area B, then move from area B to area C, and so on until they are close to the sea or Egypt border, this was the tactics they used in 1947/48 which was supported by USA and Britain..

And Abyssinia was NOT the land of the Arab Muslims, but did that make a difference to them when they decided to migrate there? Medina was NOT the land of the Meccan Arab Muslims, and the city of Medina was controlled by different tribes who were living there (The Aws and Khazraj tribes)

You still haven't shown how this situation would be much different than the situation of the Muslims during the Crusader era, or during the Prophet's era.

by preaching them to move to Sinai or elsewhere you are indeed supporting the annexation of an entire people and their land

Well someone can flip that statement around and say to the Prophet: "Dear Prophet Muhammad, you are indeed supporting the confiscation of your land and property, and allowing these Pagan Meccans to win, since you're leaving your hometown and moving to Medina, a land where you don't know anyone and you will have to make a new life"

That's exactly what you're saying. And now you want to accuse me of "supporting" the annexation of an entire people. I'm not supporting anything. I just want the Muslims to be practical. I want the people of Palestine to strategically withdraw, to establish themselves in another land, and to return another day to fight. Millions of Palestinians already live in Jordan, and nobody thinks twice about it. So why is everyone upset when I suggest that more Palestinians in the West Bank move to Jordan, which is right next-door? And I suggest the same for the Gazans, to move to the Sinai, where they can finally live in peace.

That's what Salahudeen Ayyubi did. That's what the Prophet did. You can disagree with me all you want, and think that's a poor strategy, but don't you dare imply that I'm pro-Zionist or that I support the oppression of the Palestinian people. Learn to disagree with me without questioning my loyalties and intentions.

The ENTIRE land of "Israel" belongs to Muslims. Every inch of land. Israel made it clear that they won't accept any peace with the Palestinians until they recognize Israel's "right to exist", and the Palestinians already recognized this, which is legitimizing Israel's seizure of their land in 1947. So the Palestinian leadership is already "supporting the annexation of an entire people and their land" with the status quo.

Israel made it clear that in the event of a Palestinian State being created in the West Bank, that the Palestinians won't have their own Military and would be permanently occupied by the Israeli Military.

Netanyahu said that himself, and his Cabinet and even the Opposition are supporting him.

NEVER ever rely on the Europeans for anything. That's the first lesson you should learn. Rely on yourself, rely on Allah, and realize that waiting for the benevolence of the Europeans is a futile and worthless endeavor. Only we have the ability to change the situation in Palestine

Khadafi   

Ditoore Kennedy, Your a smart man who sees wisdom in every argument, meaning that your reply posts are not for tit-and tat just for the case of "winning" and argument in a anonymous forum. While your argument sounds reasonable your proposal in tantamount to defeat and a clear message to the racist Zionist movement that it has fulfilled it is message. I love to make complex issues to clear frank easy examples.

Imagine Doctor Kennedy that you as Somali, living happily in your nation. European/Russian/Arab jews with solid support driving you out from your homeland. When you are astonished and humiliated you ask them why are you doing this? They answer God told me 3000 years ago that this land was mine. Well if God have them that countrey indeed my God gave Somalia to me.

You see how foolish and un-reasonable religous extemists are. A more relevant example is South Africa, the whites before the fall of Apart-Heid proposed to the South Africas Nelson mandela to partion South Africa into African bantunistan lands/white lands. He said bravely why should my land be divided when it was you who came late by the boat.

Their is also a religious dimension to the issue, our sayyid, the noble and mercyfull prophet made his journey miraculously from mecka to jerusalem (israa). He sprituality meant all the messenger and then saw the divine (micraaj) the hidden (ghayb) meaning what we are not able to see with our materialistic measurements, That land is holy and must be taken into if future negations happen.

The third most holiest site after Medina and Mecka is Al-Aqsa mosque. Your proposal is defeat and un-acceptable. Your proposal is today boomed by the zionists saying that palestinians are arabs, why can not they live among the other 300 million arabs.

The only solution to the palestine/Israel conflict is that Israel abandons it's racist-apartheid ideology. One man, one vote, regardless of creed or sex or ethnicity. A israel for all but the zionists know that palestinians are demographically more and will not accept that solution. But believe, we will once see the transformation of Israel into a democratic jewish/arab state.

But no defeat. No Sinai or Jordan. Resistance to ockupation and racism is the only solution. Plenty of leftist Israelis and lefist Palestinians see this solution. Only those religous extremists, weather they are from AL-qaeda or extemists jews are a dangeour to peace.

Khadafi, as you said, the only solution to this crisis is that Israel abandons it's racist ideology. But since the State of Israel is founded on the Zionist Ideology, and since the overwhelming majority of Israeli citizens support Zionism, then I don't think this will ever happen.

BTW, why are we relying on their benevolence and their mercy? Why are we sitting around, allowing the Palestinians to be oppressed in the hopes that someday, in the future, the Zionists will find it in their heart to start treating the Palestinians like human beings.

Don't put your trust in humans. Put your trust in Allah. The Noble Prophet gave us a methodology for us to follow, if we're ever oppressed in our own lands. The Palestinians have already tried the Nelson Mandela strategy. They've tried the Mahatma Gandhi strategy. They even tried using Diplomacy and using the United Nations as a strategy. But it keeps failing, time and time again! We've been witnessing this oppression for almost 70 years now! Why don't we, for once, establish the Prophet Muhammad strategy! The Salahudeen Ayyubi strategy! It's been proven to work. So why are we so afraid of it? Why are Muslims so afraid to implement the Islamic strategy of doing things?

Umar bin Khattab: “We were the most humiliated people on earth and Allah gave us honour through Islam. If we ever seek honour through anything else, Allah will humiliate us again.”

This is what Umar bin Khattab said, and it applies to us Muslims today.

We need to stop looking at the world through their lenses. Stop framing the debate in their terms. Free your mind. The Palestinians today are talking about the 2 State Solution, when instead we should be talking about the 1 State Solution. ALL of Israel, including Tel Aviv and Haifa, belongs to the Palestinian Muslims. By accepting the 2-State Solution, the Palestinians are legitimizing Israeli's theft of their land in 1947. There is NO place for a Zionist State at all, and the Zionists should go back to living in Eastern Europe, or they should be living as Non-Muslim citizens in an Islamic State.

Khadafi, imagine Russian Jews came to Somalia, and kicked me out of my land, and they took all of Somaliland and all of the South and all of Mudug, and they forced me and my people to live in Bari, and then they named their illegal state "Israel", which was built on the Somali Peninsula.

And I'm living in Bari, under illegal occupation. While my people are being killed left and right, and I'm being oppressed. Now imagine the United Nations comes up to the Somali people and demands that we accept a "2 State Solution", where we Somalis are restricted to Bari province, while the Russian Jews live in all of Somaliland and Mudug and Jubbaland and Hiiraan and everywhere else.

How would I look if I accepted this 2 State Solution? Would I not be giving up my rightful claim to ALL of the Somali Peninsula, including the land which the Russian Jews occupy? Now THAT would look like I'm conceding defeat and that I'm betraying myself.

That's the relevant comparison bro. Palestinians should never forget that the entire State of Israel is illegitimate, and accepting this 2 State Solution is an admission of defeat.

Every single inch of that soil belongs to Palestinian Muslims. And I don't care if it takes 100 years or 400 years, eventually we need to take that land back. All of it

The Muslims lost Al Aqsa Mosque in 1099, when the Crusaders conquered it. And we returned 90 years later, under the leadership of Salahudeen, and we took it back.

We Muslims have lost Al Aqsa on a number of occasions. You're acting as if this is the first time it's happened. Withdrawing from Jerusalem temporarily doesn't mean defeat. It's just a strategic move and believe me, we will come back. It might take 20 years or 50 years or 100 years, but we'll come back.

But this time we'll come back with a massive Army. Not with these bullshit petitions, or protests, or hunger strikes. But with a real military that will correct these historical wrongs.

We Muslims are patient people, and we look at the bigger picture. The bigger picture is that we conquer ALL of Israel, not accept this phony 2-State Solution.

Prophet Muhammad: "The Blood of a single Muslim is dearer to Allah than the Kaaba and all of it's surroundings"

Please remember this hadith. Never forget how important the life of a single Muslim is. It's much more valuable than Al Aqsa and the Kaaba.

I have been to Sinai, sharm el sheik and traveled up it. It's majestic, alien almost, empty wide space but there are pockets that are habitable. Moving Palestinians to Sinai is defeat. God gives life and he takes it away. We should never be scared of death everyone will die. Palestinians will outnumber the Zionists in 40 years anyways. The rise of instability in naiBouring countries the rise of hardened islamic movements back by billions of dollars scare these people. Israel lost to Hesbollah and now they lost to Hamas which is stuck in GaZa. Israel has shown the world what it is, weak. With all it'd technology it has not been able to defeat two rebel groups.

It's also a disaster diplomatically with The rise of anti semitism around the world. The pariah racist state. You should never let these zionist have one night of sleep. Statistics show that more and more are leaving or applying for foreign passport. They prefer their proper homeland Poland and Germany and Russia at least bombs don't land in your backyards. All the Muslims need now is nuclear power and some form of technology to combat nuclear missiles and israel is gone because that's the last bit of supremacy they have.

A popular phrase in GaZa is " you kill 10 we will bread 40"...

Let the Resistance continue inshallah.

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Imagine Doctor Kennedy that you as Somali, living happily in your nation. European/Russian/Arab jews with solid support driving you out from your homeland. When you are astonished and humiliated you ask them why are you doing this? They answer God told me 3000 years ago that this land was mine. Well if God have them that countrey indeed my God gave Somalia to me.

False analogy buddy. Everyone including the arabs themselves know of the historical jewish connection to Israel. their temples and synagogues attest to it - who do you think built the western wall ? all Palestinian towns bar two have jewish names, jews from russia or poland were sent into exile from the same land by the roman empire. they didn't just choose palestine randomly for settlement.

In south africa, afrikaners had no pre-existing, historical right to the land. it was an unjust colonial conquest like that of Australasia and the Americas by the european imperialists. The case of palestine is completely different, that is why the league of nations unanimously declared :

" Whereas recognition has been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country."

^^^^

Our polytheist member xabad who has been discredited many times makes another typical statement. Most of the wall was built by Herod the great a roman agent who the Jewish people of that time hated. So much for wailing at it.

The Romans destroyed the temple but the people remained and they were not exiled as archeology and history shows. The ethnic original Jewish people are today's Palestinians. DNA has proven this fact. The Zionist narrative is wrong. It says 2000 years ago a Jewish people were exiled this has been proven to be incorrect the Romans didn't exile people who would they tax ??? 90% of the people of "Israel" are Eastern European. How did 10 million "jews" end up in Eastern Europe...???

Simple... Read the 13th tribe by Arthur koestler or the invention of the Jewish people by sholomo. Or the DNA research conducted. They are Turkic converts who converted from khazaria. They converted to Judaism because they didn't want to be influenced by the Abbasid chaliphate or Byzantium in other words Islam and Christianity.

Furthermore these fake Jews want to claim other peoples land by saying God gave it to us 2000 years ago. In the bible it says God gave it to the seed of Abraham not Eastern Europeans. Furthermore if they have the right to come back even though they have never been there ever... Surely the Aztecs have the right over Mexico, the Phoenicians over North Africa and Sicily and Southern Italy. The celts have the right to all of England, the Moghuals over India etc.

Fortunately the world doesn't work like that therefore israel is unfounded and illegal.

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

^^^^

Our polytheist member xabad who has been discredited many times makes another typical statement. Most of the wall was built by Herod the great a roman agent who the Jewish people of that time hated. So much for wailing at it.

The Romans destroyed the temple but the people remained and they were not exiled as archeology and history shows. The ethnic original Jewish people are today's Palestinians. DNA has proven this fact. The Zionist narrative is wrong. It says 2000 years ago a Jewish people were exiled this has been proven to be incorrect the Romans didn't exile people who would they tax ??? 90% of the people of "Israel" are Eastern European. How did 10 million "jews" end up in Eastern Europe...???

Simple... Read the 13th tribe by Arthur koestler or the invention of the Jewish people by sholomo. Or the DNA research conducted. They are Turkic converts who converted from khazaria. They converted to Judaism because they didn't want to be influenced by the Abbasid chaliphate or Byzantium in other words Islam and Christianity.

Furthermore these fake Jews want to claim other peoples land by saying God gave it to us 2000 years ago. In the bible it says God gave it to the seed of Abraham not Eastern Europeans. Furthermore if they have the right to come back even though they have never been there ever... Surely the Aztecs have the right over Mexico, the Phoenicians over North Africa and Sicily and Southern Italy. The celts have the right to all of England, the Moghuals over India etc.

Fortunately the world doesn't work like that therefore israel is unfounded and illegal.

arthur koestler's khazarian theory has been thoroughly debunked. don't ever use discredited theories.

Another statement by the polytheist without merit...have you even read the book you can't discredit its it's backed by DNA sampling. It's backed by the fact that Eastern European Jews call themselves ashkaanzi. It's been proven in the Yiddish language etc.

How did 10 million Jews get to Europe ??? And how was the khazarian fact debunked tell us ? Lol. Without posting another bull?it biased site give us dna evidence or clear proof that discredit this fact.