Sign in to follow this  
Holac

Average IQ of indigenous people

Adam   

Still believe in that white supremacy shite. Give a rest. Yea and they include the asians not to look bad. Bullshite.

Well of course Africans have the lowest IQ, look at their living standards.

As economic growth occurs and living standards increase, and education quality improves, so does the IQ Level. I read this is known as the "Flynn effect"

The average American today scores significantly higher on the IQ Test than his ancestors 100 years ago. The same goes for the average Briton, the average Chinaman, etc.

Tallaabo   

We Africans have barely got out of our caves so it is not fair to compare us with those who have made the move earlier :-D

Lol, you're kidding me right

Living standards...I don't know what else to say.

Life expectancy, infant mortality, nutrition, disease control, access to education, poverty rate. Things like that.

<cite>
said:</cite>

A bunch of nonsensical buzzwords only seen in NGO and their ilks reports. Forget the books and come see for yourself.

I was there though....

How are you gonna feed me that nonsense, when I was actually there? And I saw it for myself

Holac   

Naxar, I think they are referring to the native Aborigines there and not the European settlers. They are the indigenous people of Australia.