Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

qoslaye tries to appease Puntland by giving US ambassador position to Puntlander

Mooge   

00cumar-cabdirashiid1.jpg

this is ridiculous niyoow. qoslaye wants Puntland to forget about the constitution debate all the articles his damjadiid HAGs erased from constitution document in exchange for US ambassador position given to former Prime minister cumar abdirashiid. cumar cabdirashiid should not take this position. he was former prime minister and it is beneath him to accept such position intended to legitimize qoslaye's corrupt move against somali constitution..

this will not work. qoslaye need to leave office. that is the only solution for somali people. nothing he does will make any difference.

Johnny B   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Beneath him?

I read it as he meant , Omar Abdirashid is overqualified for the job, meaning, as an ambassador.

Nevertheless, Mooge and his Dr are what they are , "Puntlanders", so read as you may please. ;)

Adam   

Im

Sure the president is going to leave office becuase mooge "kid from Puntalanda" disagress with him. Haahy :-) hhhhhh

Dalmar1   

President Hassan And DJ are getting stronger they have practically silented the opposition by including them in the Government , now we have all inclusive Government, they have the Parliament under control,and Regional admins under the same manner.

Xassan-iyo-Shariif.jpg

Most of the opposition have join the Gov the heavy weight candidates to watch for are The former TFG President Sharif Sheikh Ahmed and Federal Republic of Somalia President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud.

Johnny. Apart from Pland bravado, what's interesting is how our people see the concept of power. They equate power with presidency and premiership, everything else is beneath them.

What likes of Mooge and others failed either willfully or by lack intellectual rigor understand is that ambassadorship to the wealthiest and most powerful nation might present more power and influence than any ministry or even madaxtooyada.

If one is smart, important relationships can be cultivated with the elites of DC and influence gained.

Dalmar and Malistar. You seem to be suffering from 'my uncle is the president' syndrome; a condition that detaches one from prevailing reality. The condition was first diagnosed during Abdullahi Yusuf and Sheikh Sharif era; Duke was patient zero. Juje was the next victim.

Dalmar1   

Sxb che,

This laughing joke that goes by the name of President/Hassan is no uncle of mine, wallahi my only political uncle is and will always be Siade barre.

The only reason I support P/hasan is because of his title and office, but the moment he steps out of his role as the president of Somalia and acts as a spoiler then I shall be his fierce critic,...... So in the mean time, let him finish his job in peace.

Dalmar. You missed my point.

" President Hassan And DJ are getting stronger they have practically silented the opposition by including them in the Government , now we have all inclusive Government, they have the Parliament under control,and Regional admins under the same manner."

The statement above is contrary to the reality on the ground. I think the supporters of this Government will do themselves and the Government a favor by being little bit honest with themselves. For heaven's sake, Alshabab is attacking the Presidential compound almost at will.

The Government should be supported but some positive criticism is needed, they lost their way, no strategy, all words and no actions.

Another security meeting or announcements will not stem the ever-increasing problems.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Mooge, would this picture change your mind?

Obama_Omar.jpg

LOL This gentleman's in the White House. At least come with a tailored suit that fits you and actually looks nice. Authubilah.

What is going on here. Imagery is very important here