Sign in to follow this  
smartlander

Muse Bixi must never become President

I hate this man walle. The butcher of Hargeisa south. The destructor. Wallahi if he becomes Somailand President I will take up arms to defeat him. He should facin trial and not be given the chance of rule.

It will be the biggest injustice ever. At least Egal we were able to aceept because Egal is not war monger and was a kind man but Muse Bixi is not a man I want even to live in Somaliland. He deserves to be hanged.

Silanyo is doing a good job.. so what if hes old? He's the best we ever had. He's capable of running Somaliland but if Silanyo wants even more support put Muse Bixi behind bars.

Odey   

<cite>
said:</cite>

I hate this man walle. The butcher of Hargeisa south. The destructor. Wallahi if he becomes Somailand President I will take up arms to defeat him. He should facin trial and not be given the chance of rule.

It will be the biggest injustice ever. At least Egal we were able to aceept because Egal is not war monger and was a kind man but Muse Bixi is not a man I want even to live in Somaliland. He deserves to be hanged.

Silanyo is doing a good job.. so what if hes old? He's the best we ever had. He's capable of running Somaliland but if Silanyo wants even more support put Muse Bixi behind bars.

smart move mr Smartlander!. Caqli badnidaa

Dr_Osman   

Muse Bixi is unstoppable, it's his clan's turn to run somaliland. They already had a clan meeting a few months ago and this was all sorted out, so siilanyo won't stand a chance to put any wedges between them like samaale jambal.

The fact of the matter is it is Muse Bixi turn to run Somaliland and I doubt the hargeisa folks are going to sit back and watch their 'time' be rejected, it is stupid to think that will happen. Besides, I am not sure why u guys divide hargeisa up into south and north as if it's heavily shared city, that is far from the truth. Everyone knows who owns that city and it is muse bixi folks, if you dont believe that then go see how siilanyo was shaking and speaking really fast as it the whole city was at his door-step when he was addressing the TV regarding running for candidacy again. That should tell you enough thats muse bixi town and everyone else there tag alongs.

Dr_Osman   

smartlander by your threat title saying 'muse bixi shouldnt lead' that is directly asking for beef with muse bixi folks, those guys sat back waited to all the other clans had a shot at leadership and now your saying they cant lead its basically asking for a war to break out. They will be saying 'we've been to nice' to these other clans and now they think we 'stupid' as well, wallahi way adag tahay sxb inaysan 2015 somaliland president noqon. I cant imagine anyone besides Muse Bixi.

I would seriously just accept a muse bixi ticket for 2015, its inevitable, it is in your interest that a war doesnt happen in Hargeisa. All of Hargeisa is at stake really with this 1 man 'muse bixi' plus they have a genuine claim that they waited till all clans ruled and its their time now. Its an explosive mix of facts plus a strong candidate

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Muse Bixi is unstoppable, it's his clan's turn to run somaliland. They already had a clan meeting a few months ago and this was all sorted out, so siilanyo won't stand a chance to put any wedges between them like samaale jambal.

The fact of the matter is it is Muse Bixi turn to run Somaliland and I doubt the hargeisa folks are going to sit back and watch their 'time' be rejected, it is stupid to think that will happen. Besides, I am not sure why u guys divide hargeisa up into south and north as if it's heavily shared city, that is far from the truth. Everyone knows who owns that city and it is muse bixi folks, if you dont believe that then go see how siilanyo was shaking and speaking really fast as it the whole city was at his door-step when he was addressing the TV regarding running for candidacy again. That should tell you enough thats muse bixi town and everyone else there tag alongs.

Ditoore, to start with, Hargeisa is not divided just into North and South, but it is divided into North, South, Southwest, Naasa Hablood, Alpha Blondy's estate, Daami, East, Xero Dhiig, Stadium, the refugee resettlement area, and few other ghettoes who all hate on each other.

Secondly, if Muuse Biixi is nominated by Kulmiye he is not granted the presidency and has as much chance of leading Somaliland as the other two candidates. It is the voters who decide and not Kulmiye party officials.