Sign in to follow this  
smartlander

Somaliland will only talk to central Somalis

The southerners from Mogadishu, Dhusamareb, Marka, Afgoye, Jowhar, Beledweyne, Hobyo, etc. These are the only reasonable southerners. Even the Baydhabo southerners

We will not talk to the Bosaso, Garowe, Beledxaawo southerners.

The central southerners have humanity, give respect and are fair.

Theyare the only ones who understand Somaliland and are very fair. The other southerners are very emotional and very dumb

All the central southerners I met are fine with Somaliland as a country. We will talk to only the central Somals inshallah to officially break ties

But we are open to sharing a Somali currency and having similar policies like the Euro currency and free trade

Odey   

<cite>
said:</cite>

The southerners from Mogadishu, Dhusamareb, Marka, Afgoye, Jowhar, Beledweyne, Hobyo, etc. These are the only reasonable southerners. Even the Baydhabo southerners

We will not talk to the Bosaso, Garowe, Beledxaawo southerners.

The central southerners have humanity, give respect and are fair.

Theyare the only ones who understand Somaliland and are very fair.
The other southerners are very emotional and very dumb

All the central southerners I met are fine with Somaliland as a country. We will talk to only the central Somals inshallah to officially break ties

But we are open to sharing a Somali currency and having similar policies like the Euro currency and free trade

wow!, dude you are so smart. But of course, your nickname "Smartlander" says it all!

Dalmar1   

You mean Central Somalis as in HAG's HG, sxb as inhabitant of Central Somalia and as an HG man myself (from Mogadishu, Dhusamareb, Marka, Afgoye, Beledweyne, Hobyo) i think speak for all HG in when i say, you landers will NEVER and i repeat NEVER break Somalia apart, if you think Sahal group were the only group fighting your secessionist idea's then you my lost confused compatriot are in deep ignorance, HAG will never allow you to break somalia apart, we know deep down (we may not scream like you guys everything aloud) that you are puppet of Ethiopia, serving their interest in Somalia.

Sxb HAG is and will always use you for our interest, now we are in progress of using you to confine the Sahal group in Somalia!

Wallahi the Langaab's and their delusions of grandeur is really something to be marvelled, just because HAG and Sahal have a minor political scuffle they assume we would help them in serving their master's (ethiopia) interest in breaking Somalia apart.

Smart lander hahaha...your a Kulmiye supporter arent you?

As for somaliland only speaking with "central Somalis" hahah...

Hag are by far the most ineffective somali grouping I mean think about it. They have the capital the numbers, the land mass and they have not been able to create anything in 23 years. Even before that they were dictated to by the d block in the rule of siad bare even though they were the majority. Even under Italian rule the Italians use them as human brides to get over rivers and impowered the pirates to take control upon leaving. In Hobyo and in Galkacyo they are second class citizens at the mercy of pirates. Today they live under amisom unable to develop anything. Your Logic smart lander is to speak with a people are unable to help themselves and have no real authority over anything as a people. When it comes to their so called government again no real reason to speak with a government that claims another country that is able to achieve what it itself can not achieve. One of many reasons why the world doesn't take them seriously.

Imagine a poor begger who lives in a shack next door to a mansion and he tells everyone who walks past he owns the mansion even though every one knows. He doesn't would you take him seriously?

In time hag will do what they do best which is choas and instability, curroption and mismanagement.

Pirates will do what they do best talk, boast, bunbunis and misinformation while losing the very land they stand on.

Duriyada will continue to do what we do best takin land, expanding, growin and empowering and in time the world will call a spade a spade.

Smartlander I missed you :D

How come you're so smart? I mean, look at you....dictating Somaliland's public policy and sitting in the Presidential Office in Hargeisa. How much do you get paid to be the spokesman for Siilanyo's regime?? Hahaha

Holac   

I thought Smartlander was not a Somalilander. Why is CidanSuldan embracing him with open arms? His identity is not confirmed yet.