Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Do you support the relocation of the capital to save the nation..

Dj Kzee   

Should be relocated Marka or Brava, because those places has been abundant for many years since Siad bare admin over thrown, let us give them equal rights and hope as well.

Fletcher

PONG*

Dreamers....

No concept of reality really.

Hargaisa is the capital of somaliland why would it be a capital for you lot???

The sons of somaliland who bleed for it and built it are only entitled to it and the citizens that fall within the borders of somaliland.

Keep your nonsense in the deserts and the south.

Dr_Osman   

Will Puntland get fibre to the node..Exciting since SL fibre project has been officially canned guul soo hoyatay.

fibre

fibre

Dr_Osman   

It would very wise for Puntland to get it since bosaso is our main business center with over 200 factories, it will be very cheap since it's really only Bosaso that would need it faster communication, while the other parts of Puntland can stick with the current technology. The Somcable project was totally unrealistic for somaliland since berbera is dead and rolling out that cable to hargeisa is to costly. It is an officially canned project according to it's website.

Puntland is joining the communication race and I wish to see a guul on this front. Faster communication will have great economical advantages for the state. I hope to see Kismayo in the near future join the race, who also has the strategical positioning of its financial heart on the coast and political heart separate at bu'ale. The separating of politics and business as is evident in PL and JL also has developmental and security reasons. Kismayo basically can be built by the private sector, whereas bu'ale would take advantage of political infrastructure and other commercial factors will boomm for it since its hosting the capital, it also has security implications 'not putting the eggsnin one basket' incase we lose it all thru war again or other natural phenonem.

As per usual sahal thinking ahead

Dr_Osman   

As far as the doctor is concerned and most puntlanders and jubbalander the case of the federal capital is a sensitive issue historically and currently. We realize the federal capital has many benefit such as hosting federal and international institutions, foreign direct investment advantages but it also has it's disadvantages such as security implicatiins from domestic and international factors plu a severe weakness that we as sahal work around to exploit, mogadishu cannot survive without somalis, this is an extreme weakness of theirs that other regions don't have which we as sahal know and exploit.

Think about it, when all somalis were in mogadishu it was strong, when the unuka keh came wuu illa dhuuqa gang of dahir alasow, what happened? we all left and mogaduishu never recovered, even now while it's recovering its still very weak since it depedends on somalis accepting it, without our acceptance, it simply will collapse and internatinponal community will pull out and it will go back to how it used to be with the reer unuka leh.

So the boys in mogadishu simply don't know how to cover their weakness of somali depedence very well and this unuka leh mentality will just make it worse since more somalis distance themselves from it and form allies with ethiopia and kenya.

Thats why the sfg is truly weak it simply doesn't have the somali ppl confidence which it so desperately needs for its survival, whereas PL JL do not need somali approval for their survival, their not representing somalis and they have their own infrastructure to keep them ticking on.

So I hope the HAG change their politics of trying to mimic regional govts because the advantages regional and federal govt have are not the same, therefore their is no point copying theur tactics, thats why the sfg is losing alot on many fronts lately domestically and internationally.

I actually gave advice to the guys who want to kill me, amazing huh but hey the way their politicians are playing as of late makes you wonder, do these guys actually have politicians, because if they do their doing a horrible job, infact it looks so amateurish similar to somaliland clown politic nonsense.

I am lucky to be from the macavity, truly blessed and will act as advisor only for PL and JL govt on our political strategy to ensure a guul for beesha

Dr_Osman   

Don't listen to dahir alasow guys, these maxan cuna gang will just send hamar back to their madness, listen to this, oday dhubane from puntland, he is right and gives a stern warning what can happen to mogadishu in the future at the 3:30 mark till the end.

I suggest u guys listen to that all because it has alot of wisdom in it and die consequences for mogadishu going down the path it is taking with dahir alasow maxan cuna clique. Basically if you guys keep using dahir alasow folks policies, you will end up like animals eating each other again becuz somalis will pull out of sfg, international community will leave, and hamar is back to what it used to be with the maxa cuna folks of no govt.

I am seriously advising HAG, get rid of dahir alasow and his folks, their not helping you guys and never have, u cant just see the results of hamar when u guys followed dahir and his lot. Learn from your mistakes, cafis waydista somali wa iga talo raggow its real talk.

^

Doctor, Mogadishu will recover inspite of the bad policies of Culosow and his cronies.

I urge all Somalis to remain patient and to give Hooyo Xamar Caday the chance to heal from the destructive shenanigans of the anarchists and troublemakers.

Dr_Osman   

Tilmamook lets hope they wake up one day, its really sad how dahir alasow manipulates reer hamar folks to turn stuff tribal. I even heard abdiqasim is an advisor for hassan sheikh, if true truly sad.

Any moron can see that PL JL want a govt in hamar, we gain way more becuz we will get our properties back, we have regional viability so its not like we benefit from this waa illa dhuuqaya nonsense, yet dahir alasow clan have managed to once again turn the sfg on garowe and kismayo with the ''sahal is uniting' card. I wonder how stupid the sfg is and thr mogadishu folks not to see thru this habar ganagster clan. Its them that they gain the most out of this wa illa dhuuqaya since they dont have regional viability. They get the most out of no govt so they keep looted properties. Yet sfg is always getting advice from the man who sees the most from its collapse, so he can continue with his bililiqo, not to mention the fact they will lose political relevance to hassan sheikh folks since the capital is there. Politically, Economically their is no reason in habar gangster supporting a govt, despite the somali wadani bravado they show.

Tilmamook wallahi this is real talk, im not sure how long somalis will be patient with a govt that is strangling itself with the ppl they seek advice from. The old man 'yey' didn't just attack those habar gangsters because of clan hatred, it is becuz they are truly the cancer of somalia, it's them that our nation is stuck, all becuz of 'maxan dhuuqaya haday dawlad timado', they accuse other clans of actual things they are.

May Mogadishu wake up one day, but the way it is going it may mean a capital change in the future far away from habar gangsters or complete disintegration of satellite states as doctor kennedy was alluding to.

Somaliland will never rejoin the union until the Mogadishu people learn how to share. Don't bloody call us for union when you people can't share anything.

Somaliland needs:

50% of ministers

50% of ministry headquarters

50% of federal funding

Either PM or President

And IAG clan needs 61 MPs

If you cannot fulfil that, get lost. We are tired of your whining. Somalidiid is only you Walanweyns. You reject other Somalis for your clan

And we need full apology from Wanlaweyn for ruining the union.

The Somali republic will be 50% focus on Somaliland

Otherwise get lost. We are tired of you pirates and terrorists. We dont want to hear you anymore until you sign our agreement. It will be in the constitution "Somaliland entitlement".

Every year all the Wanlaweyn, baby to elder, July 1st, have to put their hand on Quran and read the constitution. Every single wanlaweyn.

I used to be a unionist but not any more. I lost all confidence in Koonfur, which with all honesty is not ready for a any government to be established any time soon. Have you guys noticed how Mogadishu residents hush about all the crimes happening in Mogadishu. Alshabab are committing whatever killings they want freely in the capital. Moreover, the government is abslutely passive in securing the city let alone other territories, creating the Federal States and completing the rest of the constitution.

I am convinced that there will never ever be a government without changing, at least temporarily, the capital to a safer place. The majority of Somalis hold the same opinion.

I don't want to waste my time on growing a tree that never bears fruits.

Somalilanders are genuine in taking of their peace but I am not a fan the government. They don't have a vision of how to improve the economy, health care and education. I would like them to build technical Institutes so that the young graduates can be self employed or fill those professions where foreigners are needed. Clinics are another problem in rural areas where mothers have to travel a distance to the closest bigger towns to deliver if complications occur. One of the most factors that hinder any progress in the economy is energy. Wind and solar energy could be utilized to augment traditional electric generation.

galbeedi   

Mahiigaan, saaxiib isku xisbi baynu nahay. Aan is dhaafino odaygan Siilaanyo. Runtii waa daalay. We need being change in terms of the government is run and service is delivered.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Somaliland will never rejoin the union until the Mogadishu people learn how to share. Don't bloody call us for union when you people can't share anything.

Somaliland needs:

50% of ministers

50% of ministry headquarters

50% of federal funding

Either PM or President

And IAG clan needs 61 MPs

If you cannot fulfil that, get lost. We are tired of your whining. Somalidiid is only you Walanweyns. You reject other Somalis for your clan

And we need full apology from Wanlaweyn for ruining the union.

The Somali republic will be 50% focus on Somaliland

Otherwise get lost. We are tired of you pirates and terrorists. We dont want to hear you anymore until you sign our agreement. It will be in the constitution "Somaliland entitlement".

Every year all the Wanlaweyn, baby to elder, July 1st, have to put their hand on Quran and read the constitution. Every single wanlaweyn.

Why should Somaliland deserve 50% of the Ministers when they're not even 50% of the population? If you had a LITTLE fairness in you, you'd propose that Somaliland receives 33%. Because if Somaliland has 3 million people, and the whole of Somalia has 9 million, then that means they're 33% of Somalia.

So why should they be given HALF of the authority?

Whatever happened to one man one vote?

<cite>
said:</cite>

I used to be a unionist but not any more. I lost all confidence in Koonfur, which with all honesty is not ready for a any government to be established any time soon. Have you guys noticed how Mogadishu residents hush about all the crimes happening in Mogadishu. Alshabab are committing whatever killings they want freely in the capital. Moreover, the government is abslutely passive in securing the city let alone other territories, creating the Federal States and completing the rest of the constitution.

I am convinced that there will never ever be a government without changing, at least temporarily, the capital to a safer place. The majority of Somalis hold the same opinion.

I don't want to waste my time on growing a tree that never bears fruits.

Somalilanders are genuine in taking of their peace but I am not a fan the government. They don't have a vision of how to improve the economy, health care and education. I would like them to build technical Institutes so that the young graduates can be self employed or fill those professions where foreigners are needed. Clinics are another problem in rural areas where mothers have to travel a distance to the closest bigger towns to deliver if complications occur. One of the most factors that hinder any progress in the economy is energy. Wind and solar energy could be utilized to augment traditional electric generation.

Somaliland needs new blood. They need new leadership. Right now they're being led by the old-guard. These are older men of the 1970's who don't have the slightest idea on how to run an independent nation. Somaliland needs young technocrats with vision and ideals, who can improve the economy and create employment for the people who need it the most. Too many locals are running away to Yemen or Europe or some other place looking for work.

The potential in Somaliland is astounding. It's about time the leaders unleash this potential.

Dr_Osman   

doctorkennedy are you crazy thinking somaliland has 3 million people? mise waa lagu soo haaya. Niyahow they are not even 300k, scholary censuska soo aqriso

http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/1476-072X-9-45.pdf

Waqoyi is 1 million and that includes sool and sanaag. As you can see the green areas are sool and sanaag, more settlements and density, only place with ppl is hargeisa and its surrounding everywhere is yellow uninhabited. So their 300k from that 1 million or so. Wa waalan tahay if u think 30% of somali lives in hargeisa and burco in a 200 kilometers land space.